A Kiss

A Christmas Kiss

"Aish,when will Youngjae finish the recording?"Daehyun mumbles while stamping on the ground where a layer of white snow laid on it.

 

 He is waiting outside the studio,hands in his jacket's pocket,thin cold breathe escapes between his lips.

 

He looks at his watch.11:35pm.Suddenly he is mentally cursing their manager to let Youngjae stay for overtime work of recording.Do idols work overtime when it's Christmas Eve?

 

But thinking of their comeback,Daehyun mentally prays that Youngjae could do a very great job.

 

Impatientness and anxiousness is slowly taking over Daehyun.He paces around a little area of the snow ground,looking at his footprints that shows that he's been pacing around for about 10 minutes.Finally,he can't wait for any longer.He slowly takes out his phone.

 

From:Daehyun

To:Youngjae

Are you done yet?I'm waiting outside...Come out when you're done.

 

"Uh?"Youngjae is surprised when his phone suddenly rang.It's the message ringtone.

 

"Hyung?"His lips parted slightly due to the surprising message.He finally finished the recording and he was about to go out and call a cab and go back to the dorm.

 

His instinct naturally fastened his speed to keep all his stuff  in his bag,he quickly picks up his jacket and walks out the recording room.

 

"Hoo..."Daehyun exhales a cold breathe and crosses his arms in front of his chest.It's getting colder and Youngjae doesn't come out.He impatiently looks at his watch again.11:50pm!Oh my,if Youngjae still doesn't come out,he will freeze into a ice stick or something.

 

"Ouch!"Youngjae mentally curses a little when he accidentally slip in front of the main entrance.Evil sport shoes,he curses.He slowly climbs up and makes sure his shoes aren't that slippery,then pulls the entrance door open.

 

"Hyung!"Youngjae calls out with his soft voice.He don't have much voice after the recording.Evil recording.

 

Yup,Daehyun didn't hear him.In fact,Daehyun's back facing him.He didn't know Youngjae come out.

 

"Hyung!"Using his last voice,he called.

 

God.Thank God.Daehyun turns around!

 

Daehyun seem to find a person running to him,without hesitation he runs over to that person,and catches him on time when that person is about to slip.

 

"Finally you came out!"Daehyun says with a smile.

 

"I-mhmhmmmhhhhm-"Youngjae is totally shocked when his voice is totally gone,only hoarse voice like murmuring came out.

 

"You lost your voice!"Daehyun says worriedly.

 

Youngjae waves his hand,trying to say it's okay.

 

Luckily they won't be recording any songs until a week later.

 

"You are freezing."Daehyun says worriedly,rubbing their hands together to warm his hands.

 

You are freezing too.Youngjae looks into Daehyun's eyes while pointing at him,hoping he knows what is he saying.

 

"I'm okay."Daehyun says sincerely,he knows what was Youngjae trying to say.

 

Youngjae points at Daehyun's watch,meaning 'Did you wait for a long time?'.

 

"Uhm...About 20 minutes."Daehyun looks at his watch and says with a smile.

 

Then you must be freezing.Youngjae mentally says and rubs theirs hands.

 

Youngjae looks at Daehyun's watch and then saw the time.11:55pm.

 

Youngjae looks at Daehyun's eyes and does a walking gesture with his fingers.'Shall we go back to the dorm now?'

 

Daehyun smiles widely when he saw Youngjae making gestures.He feels not so used to it because Youngjae is like a nagging mama and never stops with his blabbering mouth.

 

But now,he can only use gestures to show what he wants to say.

 

"Wait."Daehyun says with a smile.

 

"Um?"That's the only sound that Youngjae can make.

 

"Let's wait for Christmas shall we?"Daehyun says with a bright smile.

 

Youngjae smiles too.'Sure'.

 

Daehyun looks at his watch and smiles.11:59pm.

 

It's almost Christmas.

 

Daehyun turns around and cups Youngjae face,he looks into his hazel eyes,his heart uncontrollably beats faster.

 

The night sky suddenly pops out a lot of fireworks.Beautiful fireworks.

 

At the same time,Daehyun smiles and gives Youngjae a little peck on the lips."Merry Christmas."

 

Merry Christmas.Youngjae wants to say it too but his voice can't make it.

 

Only one way can be done.

 

Youngjae cups Daehyun's face and kisses him deeply.Without hesitation Daehyun kisses him back while pulling him closer.Fireworks above them continues pops and the night sky is so beautiful.

 

"Merry Christmas."

 

And...

 

"I love you."