Final

Christmas Eve

"Hey,"

Sora smiled as she hears his voice; she turns around to see her boyfriend standing beside her. All eyes are on them but she doesn't care, he's here and that's all that matters for her.

"Hey," She repeated, still smiling.

He didn't respond to her greeting anymore and just pulled a chair and sat beside her, everyone is still staring, some because of admiration to the man but some are because of jealousy because the man is only talking to Sora.

He then s his arms around her waist and pulled her closer so he can rest on her neck. She glanced at the man and smiled when she felt his shoulders loosen.

"Long trip?" She asked and he nodded, kissing her neck.

She patted his head and let him sleep, when she was sure that he is indeed asleep, she turned to her friend whose eyes were looking for answers.

Sora only smiled and played on her phone some more. Once the class was done, everyone left, leaving her, Chanyeol and her friends on the classroom.

"Wake up," She whispered in his ear as she shakes him off.

"We're going to the comfort room," Jihyun, one of her friends says as she opens the door.

"I'll catch up,"

Jihyun left with Hana and Eun Mi. Sora on the other hand faced and kissed her boyfriend on the lips, knowing too well that it's the only way to wake him up.

"That's my girl," He whispered, kissing her ear that made her blush.

"Stand up," Sora then demanded, looking away. "I'm going to the comfort room."

"And I'm gonna wait for you outside."

She nodded her and bolted out of the room for she really needed to use the comfort room. Chanyeol on the other hand went out laughing, thinking how he got so lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

"Spill." The three girls demanded at the newly arrived Sora.

"What?"

"Who's the hottie?" Eun Mi asked.

"Chanyeol."

"Okay, so we're assuming that you guys are together."

Sora nodded her head and walked inside a cubicle. On the other hand the three girls talked about what they would have for lunch.

Sora walked out, washed her hands and waited for her friends to come out. The three smirked and went out all together leaving Sora confused as hell. She walked out, saw her boyfriend smiling at her and waiting.

"Have you seen three girls walking out of the comfort room?"

"Yeah, they also told me to tell you to meet them at the cafeteria."

Sora nodded her and started walking towards the cafeteria with Chanyeol. While walking though, she became uncomfortable because she was walking with someone as handsome as him and she's just a normal girl.

"Are you okay?" He then asked, looking worriedly at his girlfriend.

She looked at him and smiled, "Yeah, just thinking what to eat."

Chanyeol then nodded his head and continued to walk towards the cafeteria. Once they reached the place she saw her three friends sitting on a table, talking while eating the food they bought. She smiled and walked towards them followed by Chanyeol.

"Hey," She greets as she comes in front of them.

"We ordered for you so pay up," Hana said as she extends her hand as she asks for the money. Sora rolled her eyes and took her wallet out. This action caused Chanyeol to pull her closer and glare at her friends.

"What's wrong?" She sounded confused.

"Why are you taking your wallet out? Didn't I tell you not to?"

Sora wiggled out of his grasp and looked at him with crossed arms. "How am I supposed to pay when I don't take my wallet out?"

"That's why I am here you know."

"Well, I'm sorry but didn't I also tell you that I can pay for what I want?"

"Are we at it again, Babypanda?"

Sora mentally smiled at the nickname he gave her, it wasn't anything special but at least he was the only who can call her that.

"Yes we are," She finally answers, taking a seat next to Eun Mi.

"Can you just pay me?" Hana groaned, looking at the two quarreling love birds.

Sora looked at Chanyeol and saw him taking out his wallet, handing Hana the amount she was asking and resumed looking at his girlfriend. Sora on the other hand just enjoyed the food in front of her and didn't mind Chanyeol.

"Babypanda," Chanyeol called out, making Sora look at him.

"Chanyeol."

"Why aren't you using the nickname you gave me? I like that."

Sora took a long breath, cupped his boyfriend's face and said, "Babypou,"

Chanyeol smiled and immediately kissed her lips and looked away. Sora’s eyes widen at the action and the only thing that she could do is blush.

"OMG." They heard Jihyun exclaim, smirking at Sora.

"I never thought I would get to see a live show." Eun Mi commented next.

"It's not a live show Eun Mi." Sora said, glaring at her.

"Well it is for me." Eun Mi answers as she laughs together with Jihyun and Hana.

Sora rolled her eyes while Chanyeol just smiled. After that conversation everyone decided to attend class but Chanyeol didn't want to separate ways with his girlfriend but he also knew that if he doesn't how would he know if they’re ready?

He went to his car where, Baekhyun his best friend, Dong Sun his girlfriend's brother and of course, Gauen the best friend are waiting. When Baekhyun spotted him going their way, he got out and did an air punch because he was free from the car.

"Suffocated?" Chanyeol asked, chuckling.

"Hell yeah! Where have you been, woman?!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and punched him on the head. "I was with Sora, she was eating her lunch with her friends and Baek, how could you call me a woman?!"

"You're my best friend, Chanyeol. I can call you ‘woman’ if I want to because sometimes you act like one."

"You're ed up."

"I haven't ed a woman for three months now."

"That's not what I meant you idiot!"

"Then what are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say is you're weird and crazy."

"But you love me,"

"Ewe man, you're only supposed to say that to your girlfriend."

"Am I not your girlfriend? I thought we had something special?"

"Idiot." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and punched his best friend on the head again.

While the two were talking, Dong Sun and Gauen walked out, punched the two boys on the head and glared.

"What are you guys waiting for? Christmas?" Dong Sun complained.

"I'm waiting for Valentine's day." Baekhyun answered.

The three rolled their eyes and decided to punch Baekhyun on the head. He groaned and complained that he already is injured.

"What is with you guys?!"

"Don't answer stupid things!" Gauen groaned and crossed her arms.

Baekhyun glared at her sister and just sat beside the car. Chanyeol looked at the siblings and glanced at Dong Sun who was busy texting someone. He then decided to get the small box from the car and hid it inside his pocket.

"When are we meeting my baby sister?" Dong Sun suddenly asked, looking at the time.

"I'll be picking her up at the classroom..." He stopped and looked at his watch. "Now. See you guys and please be ready."

The two nodded their head but Baekhyun was busy sulking over his injured head that he didn't notice his best friend leaving. Once Devin reached the place, he was being watched by everyone. He didn't mind them and looked for his girlfriend's classroom and wait for her. Once he found it, he waited patiently for her and watched as the time in his watch move.

"He's hot; do you think he has a girlfriend?" He heard someone say, he glanced at them and glared.

"Go and talk to him, maybe he's lost or something." Her friend insisted, pushing her towards him.

"Hi," The girl greeted, smiling seductively at him.

Chanyeol only nodded his head and didn't spare her a second glance.

"Are you lost or something?" She then tried to touch his shoulder but he glared at her that made her take a few steps back. "I was just asking, you seem to need the help."

"I'm fine, thank you. I'm waiting for my girlfriend." He snapped.

She looked irritated by the way he answered and just turned around and left. Chanyeol shook his head and when he noticed students leaving the classroom, he waited for Sorato come out.

"Babypanda!" He called out once he saw her.

She turned around and smiled again. "Hi,"

"Are you doing anything?"

She walked closer to him and rested on the wall beside him. "Well, we were planning on going to the mall."

"Can you skip?"

"We were planning to buy Christmas gifts."

Chanyeol thought it over and said, "Okay, um... Can they wait for a while? I need to show you something."

She looked back at her friends and saw them nodding their head and Eun Mi pointing at her phone. Avery looked at hers and saw one message that needs to be read.

Eun Mi: What did he say?

Sora replied, "He needs to show me something and is also wondering if you guys can wait for me."

Few seconds later, Eun Mi replied. "Sure, we can wait for you by the gate. Be sure not to take long because we are leaving without you."

Sora chuckled making Chanyeol look at her confusingly. Sora saw him and just shook it off and pull him away from the classroom.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked once they were now at the path walk.

Chanyeol s his arms around her waist and pulled her towards the parking lot but before they could even reach it, someone stopped them.

"Haven't you been reading your student handbook?" Once Sora realized that it was an officer, she pulled away from Chanyeol making him glare at the officer. "No lovey dovey stuff! You're only allowed to hold hands!"

"I'm not from this school," Chanyeol snapped, pulling Sora closer to him. "And don't you know who I am?"

The officer rolled his eyes and asked for Sora to give up her ID. "I don't actually care who you are. You are inside this University and you are to follow the rules, understand?"

Chanyeol glared at the officer and stopped Sora from giving her ID. He then pulled out his phone and dialed his father's number.

"Hello?" His father asked, sounding tired.

"Hey dad,"

"Chanyeol my boy! What's wrong? Have you met Sora?"

Chanyeol chuckled at his father and nodded his head. "Yes, we are actually together now and I want to hold her but someone is interfering." He then glared at the officer who was glaring back.

"Let me --"

"Papa!" Sora immediately took the phone away from Chanyeol and talked to him.

"Oh, hello Sora."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, a lot of works to do but I could still do some."

Sora giggled and looked at Chanyeol. "Look, papa Chanyeol is being stubborn again and he wants to do what he wants,"

"All he wants is to hold you, my dear."

"I know that papa but what his doing is going to cause me to give up my ID."

"Let me talk to the officer."

Sora sigh, gave the phone to the officer and waited for them to talk. While waiting, Chanyeol looked at her with teasing eyes.

"What?"

"You called my father papa."

"And?"

"It's cute,"

Sora rolled her eyes, "He said I can so that is what I'm calling him."

Once they finished, they turned to the officer who was blushing because of embarrassment. Sora looked confused but Chanyeol looked triumphant. The officer handed the phone back to Chanyeol and crossed his arms lazily.

"You can only do whatever you want for today and today only. I'm being considerate right now, remember that."

"What did my father say?"

"He explained why you're and who you are, I'm really sorry for snapping at you sir, I was only doing my job and nothing else."

"Alright, dismiss." Chanyeol said making him bow and leave. "Thank god that's over."

Sora rolled her eyes for what seemed like a hundred times already and started walking but Chanyeol stopped and pulled her to his side and walked. Sora groaned but didn't say anything and just continued walking with him.

"You ready?" Chanyeol asked as he covers her eyes.

"As I'll ever be."

Chanyeol chuckled and kissed her cheeks as he signals the three to position themselves around her. Sora became worried. She asked what's happening but he didn't respond and just waited for Dong Sun to signal him.

Once he did, Chanyeol let go of Sora and she was surprised to see the three suddenly hugging her, she sigh happily and pushed them away because she can't breathe. Baekhyun walked away towards the car while she was occupied and took his gift for her.

"This is for the girl who took my boyfriend away from me." He teased, hugging her and handing the small gift he prepared.

Sora laughed and Chanyeol smacked him on the head again. Baekhyun glared at his best friend and took a step back to let Dong Sun hand his gift.

"It's been 2 years since we met, baby girl." Dong Sun said as he hands his gift, "A gift for the time I wasn't there when you needed me."

Sora hugged him. It was true; they haven't seen each other since their father told him to stay with their aunt. He could've said no but the consequences of not following would cost something more valuable.

"Move," Gauen demanded, pushing Dong Sun to the side.

Sora chuckled and hugged her best friend. "Thank god your here,"

"I know you'll be angry if I don't come, babes."

Sora laughed now. "I love you so much, babes."

"Oh I know you do."

Both girls laughed when someone stood at the center. Sora back hugged her boyfriend and told him to calm down.

"Didn't I tell you girls to stop calling each other that?"

"That's our nickname, Chanyeol." Gauen said in a matter - of - fact tone.

"Change it."

"Why?!" Both girls literally screamed at his ear.

"I may think Sora is dating someone else!"

"How can I date another guy when you're always there whenever I need you?" Sora asked, crossing her arms and standing next to Gauen.

"Only I can call you that, Babypanda."

"But we already created a nickname for each other!"

"Sora, that's too sweet even for the two of you." Chanyeol tried pulling her to him but she shook him off and stood her ground.

"We're both girls, Chanyeol. You're my boyfriend and she's my best friend!"

"I won't be having this talk with you again, Sora." Once he said this, she pulled Gauen away from the boys and to the gate where she would meet her friends.

"Took you so long!" Jihyun and Eun Mi complained when she finally arrived in front of them.

"Who's she?" Hana then asked.

"Guys, this is my best friend, Gauen." She pointed at her and they smiled at each other. "And Gauen? These are my friends here, Jihyun, Eun Mi and Hana."

"Hi!" Gauen joyfully greeted. "Has Sora behaved well?"

"She's not as hyper as she is today and she's mostly quiet." Eun Mi answered, smiling.

"Can we go?" Sora and Hana groaned, making the other three laugh. They all went to ride Eun Mi’s car and went to the nearest mall. All the girls shopped and everyone almost got their gifts for their loved one except for Sora who couldn't think of what she should give.

"It's not my problem that he couldn't take it! He should've been used to it by now!" Gauen groaned in frustration.

"Well it's not my problem," Sora said, groaning too.

"What seems to be a problem?" Jihyun asked,looking at the two.

"Chanyeol can't accept the fact that we have babes as our nickname." Gauen groaned,

"Why? You're both girls and neither one of you is a lesbian, right?"

"Ewe!" Both Sora and Gauen exclaimed, laughing afterwards.

"Then what's the reason?" Eun Mi and Hana asked.

"He might think I'm dating other guys," Sora answered, taking a bite.

"He also thinks of me as a lesbian." Gauen complained, cupping her own face. "I mean, hello! I just wanted to be single!"

"Yeah, everyone wouldn't think of you as a lesbian after you broke up with the most popular guy in the school."

"It's not my fault I can't feel anything for him."

The three girls looked at them confusingly, trying to cope up with what is happening but neither one of them could guess.

"Well, anyway that is in the past now." Sora waved it off and looked at her friends. "What?"

"Are you saying Gauen is a lesbian but is not a lesbian?" The three asked in unison.

"If you're in our old school you would also think this girl is a lesbian."

"Why?" They asked again in unison.

"Who would dump the hottest guy in school?" Sora asked, looking at each one.

"No one?" Eun Mi asked, looking at Sora confusingly.

"Who is your ex?" Hana asked.

"Chanyeol,"

"What?! Isn't that kind of odd to be having the current girlfriend and the ex best friends?" Jihyun exclaimed, looking at the two girls.

"Actually it isn't, Chanyeol and I broke up because he already has feeling for this girl,” She then pointed at Sora. “And I’m already falling for someone else.”

“How did you guys became best friends?” Hana asked.

“Simple, we are the same.” Sora answered, laughing when Gauen made faces.

“How?” The three asked now in unison.

“She was the so called cupid in my relationship with Chanyeol. Without her, I wouldn’t even look or take any second glance at him.”

“She’s like this, even though the hottest guy may ask her out. She doesn’t care; all she cares about is music and books.” Gauen explained further.

“Enough,” Sora groaned. “I need to buy a gift for Chanyeol and it’s almost closing time.”

The three girls immediately stood up followed by Gauen and Sora. They explored the whole mall but there was no sign of the perfect gift. The time came when the three needed to go home, leaving the two.

“I hate this,” Sora complained, looking everywhere.

“What does he like anyway?” Gauen asked.

Sora looked at the ground and thought about it for a moment before snapping her fingers. “Hats! He loves hats!”

“Alright girl, let’s get him a hat and leave.”

Sora smiled and walked towards the store that sells hat. Once they found the one, they immediately left and went home.

 

December 24, the day before Christmas, Chanyeol was busy preparing for the big event.  Sora was also busy preparing the Christmas party with Gauen. They were both preparing for different reasons and they haven’t seen each other since morning.

When the day came, Gaeun gave Sora a box and told her to change into that, at first Sora didn’t agree but when she was persuaded by her friend, she agreed. Gaeun also made sure she wore the lightest make-up and comfortable flats.

“Why are you making me wear this?”

“For the event later,”

“It’s just Christmas, Gauen.”

Gauen waved her finger in front of Sora. “Not today, it won’t be ‘just Christmas’.”

Sora tried asking but her best friend only smiled at her. Once the time came for Chanyeol to pick up his girlfriend, Sora looked back and raised a thumb up.

They met, greeted each other and went to the venue where everything is going to happen. They ate dinner, talked about their 4 year relationship and Chanyeol also brought up the topic about them getting married.

“I wouldn’t like it to be anyone other than with you, in all honesty.” Sora answered.

Chanyeol smiled. “Then, if I ask you to marry me, you will have no second thought and say yes?”

Sora nodded, finishing her food. When they’re done, Chanyeol stood up, asked if they could dance. While dancing there was a big screen suddenly showing the pictures they have took over the years, there were also messages from their friends and family.

While they were busy dancing, Gaeun and Dong Sun set up a video and waited for Chanyeol to make his move. Once he noticed them, he stopped and got down in his knees.

“Sora, I know it’s only been four years that we have got together but I love you and I don’t want to spend my whole life with anyone else.” He then took the small box from his pocket and opened it in front of her. “Will you marry me?”

Sora looked shocked beyond compared. Tears were suddenly falling down in her face as she nods her head. Chanyeol’s shoulder loosens and hugged her tightly.