Final

Haru and His Overreacting Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS

_________________________________________________________________________

“All set now, Haru yah~”

“Omo uri Haru looks so gorgeous tonight~”

“I can’t believe he’s going to perform by himself this soon,”

“It’s been my dream to have my son to become a superstar~”

“Yah, Appa! Daddy! You guys are being too much. I’m just going to perform for my school choir at the church for the Christmas.” Haru whined and rolled his eyes at his parents who just grinned back sheepishly at their son.

“But still, my little angel is going to be in choir for Christmas singing with his precious voice” Donghae cooed at his son while his hair again for the nth times.

“Appa, stop it. I’ll understand if daddy who’s the one who overreacted but now you too?” Haru pouted at his appa, ignoring his daddy’s complain.

“Heyyy, why are you always so mean to your daddy~” Hyukjae whined childishly at his son which make his wife rolled his eyes at him.

“Ugh, you two big baby.”

“I’m all ready now and seonsaengnim said that we must be there at five to practice some more so we should start going now but you guys haven’t even taken a bath yet so ppalli juseyo appa, daddy.” Haru said while pushing his parents to the bathroom together.

“You asked us to take a bath together?” Donghae exclaimed. Haru just pouted and keep pushing his parents in.

“But it’s going to take longer because your appa and I-ouchh yah Lee Donghae!” Hyukjae rubbed the back of his head where Donghae has just smacked him at.

“Seriously, Hyuk? You’re going to tell our son about that?” Donghae crossed him arms while glaring at his husband who gives him back the sheepish gummy grin.

“AISH!! Stop arguing and ppalli!” Haru whined again before slamming the bathroom door shut.

~

20 long minutes of some eunhae business later at the bathroom…

“Ppalliii apppaaaaa dadddyyyyy, I’m going to be late, we should be there in 15 minutes. Ppalli ppalli!!”

“Ugh, yes baby, go wait at the car.” Donghae said while rummaging his closet to find his best outfit while Hyukjae is struggling to put on his skinny jeans. Haru shook his head at his parents and wonder if they’re actually old enough to be his parents before walking out to the car waiting for them.

“Oh wait, I forgot the camera!” Hyukjae exclaimed before running back to their bedroom. Haru facepalm himself again for the nth times that day.

~

The church…

“We’re here~” Hyukjae chirped as he park the car before getting out of the car and opening the door for his wife and his little angel.

“Seonsaengnim said that the choir members going to practice some more at the fourth floor while the parents go to the sixth floor and find some place to sit.” Haru explained to his parents while they’re walking to the elevator.

After they arrived at the fourth floor, the EunHae couple keep insisting to bring Haru to their practice room and Haru could just sighed and let his parents be. But again, his parents decided to be overreacting again.

“Omg, Haru yah, this church is so cool you must be so talented to be able to perform here~”

“Haru yah, we’re here. Do you need anything else?”

“Ohh do you need some money?”

“I think appa brought eyeliner, do you want to apply some?”

“Yeah, daddy used to put on eyeliner to make your daddy head over heels for dad—ouch yah!!”

“That’s not the fact!” Donghae blushed

“Sighs, seriously—“

“Haru yah!! Annyeong~” a girl’s voice called out making Haru stopped abruptly and freeze at his spot. His bickering parents suddenly stopped and look at his son then back at the little girl who approach Haru and suddenly jumped on Haru, hugging him making both his parents’ jaw dropped to the ground.

“Oh! It’s Haru’s parents. Annyeonghaseyo, Park Haneul imnida~” the cute little girl introduced herself and bow to them cutely making Haru blushed at the look his parents give him before the kids loving Donghae started to cooed at them.

“Aww, Hyukkie, look at them, the cute young love~ Ahh Haneul so cute and polite also brave unlike someone who blushed just because of this hahaha!” Donghae teased while Haneul just grinned widely seeing Haru blushed more and pouted at his appa.

“Appaa~” Haru whined which make Haneul suddenly squealed and pinch his cheek.

“Awww I didn’t know the almighty Haru could be this cute~~”

“Aigo~ now that our Haru has his guardian angel with him, we should leave them alone, goodluck Haru~ Haneul too~” Hyukjae chirped while grinning at his son because, finally, he got his chance to tease his son.

“Shouldn’t that be another way around, though?” Donghae said and laughs more when he saw Haru pouted deeper and ruffled his hair.

“Well, we know how spoiled Haru is so we trust him to you neh, Haneul~”

“Nehh, ahjussi~”

“DADDY!!” Haru exclaimed and glared at his parents which make them run for their life.

~

“Ahh~ I can’t believe Haru’s growing up that fast. We’ve finally meet our daughter in law and as expected his taste is as good as his daddy’s~”

Smacked

“Yahh, what’s that for~ I’ve been hit for like hundredth times already today~” Hyukjae whined and pouted at his wife while Donghae just rolled his eyes at his overreacting husband.

“Seriously Hyuk, Haru’s right, you’re always being way too overreacting sometimes and quit being cute because I’m the cute one~” Donghae giggles while Hyukjae just rolled his eyes but still wrapped his arms around his wife lovingly. He hopes they could be like this everyday.

“Arraso~ now let’s go find some sit with a nice angle to record our little angel later~” Hyukjae said before dragging his wife to the front row.

~

“Sorry sir, the seat’s taken.” Hyukjae groaned again, it’s been 20 minutes since they started searching for seat at the front row but mostly are taken or reserved.

“I didn’t know they could reserve seats at a church.” Donghae rolled his eyes before finally settling himself at the middle rows quiet far from the stage.

“Ugh, now we couldn’t record our little angel from the nice angel.”

“Hyuk, quit using the little angel nickname.”

“Aww does my wifey jealous~” Hyukjae teased while leaning closer to his wife.

“Hyuk!!” Donghae glared at his husband and hit him lightly which cause Hyukjae to laugh at his adorableness.

“Well since there’s no Haru and just the two of us why don’t we drop the parents act~ the theatre remind me of our date back then and it’s been long since we last being love birds~” Hyukja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter