My Angel

Angel

         

Hi guys! Just a oneshot I wrote as I was listening to the song "Angel" by Exo :3 I'm trying to get a chapter of E.H up soon so please be patient >

Thanks guys!


The sun peaked through the blinds of the bedroom, shining some light into the white dimly lit area. In the bed laid a boy with blonde hair with several colors highlighting his tips sleeping peacefully.

          "Oppa!" a girl in a white dress, her hair brown which reached down to middle of her back yelled, "Time to wake up!"

          Slowly, the boys eyes opened, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Looking at his phone he looked at the time, a smile slowly spreading across his face. "Good morning " he whispered.

          The girl only smiled at him brightly as she watched him get up and she followed him to the bathroom where he had started brushing his teeth. She brushed her teeth as well, grinning at him, and a small smile never leaving his face.

          He proceeded to get dressed in a white turtle neck sweater and blue jeans and went to the kitchen, not before stopping by the mirror to look at himself.  The girl only smiling cutely while she followed him to get breakfast.

          He made himself a cup of coffee and toast and read the paper while he waited. The girl peaked behind him, her hands on his shoulder laughing when he laughed and proceeded to drink her own cup of tea as he enjoyed his coffee.

          "Careful Oppa, its hot" she said as he blew into his cup and took a sip.

          A thought crossed his mind as he smiled into the distance, staring at the endless pictures adorning his fridge and walls around it of him and a girl, most of the pictures, his arms wrapped around her,  selfies and pictures of the two at events.

          "This ones my favorite Oppa" the girl said pointing to a specific picture of the two at the wedding of Luhan, where the two were smiling happily at each other, while they matched, her dress a light blue and his suit white since he was the best man with a blue tie. Behind them, Luhan held a sign that said "They're next!"

          He  walked past the specific picture, shaking his head and chuckled, it wasn’t their greatest picture, but it was their most meaningful.

          Grabbing his grey coat, he put on a toque and grabbed his keys before putting shoes on and locking the apartment.

          He drove to a florist where he proceeded to look at bouquets of flowers, carefully examining each one.

          Picking up a big bouquet of roses he looked at each one.

          The girl shook her head quickly, "Aniyo Oppa! I like these ones" she said holding an array of blue, pink and white flowers.

          "I'll take…these ones" he said picking up the bouquet and paid the florist before driving off again.

          On the way, he sang along to his favorite song from his band, "Angel"

          "Ah Oppa, your singing is always refreshing" the girl said from her seat in the passenger side happily

          As the car came to a stop, he got out and looked up at the apartment before buzzing the number.

          Taking the elevator up, he knocked on the door.

          "Appa!" a childs voice could be heard from inside the apartment.

          The door opened to reveal Luhan and a small child, almost resembling the boy but the eyes were definitely her mothers.

          "Hey Hyung, thanks for taking care of her last night" the boy said kneeling down to the little girls level, "How are you my angel? Were you good for Uncle Luhan and Auntie Raine?"

          "It's no problem, really." Luhan said, "I know what the time is, you need to prepare"

          "Neh" he said nodding listening to his daughter ramble on about her stay with Luhan, "Kamsamida hyung, but I should really get going now" he picked up his daughet, "Are you ready to go so Umma?"

          The girl nodded happily her pig tails that her Auntie Raine tied for her bouncing.

          "Neh, neh" Luhan said nodding, "Go do what you have to do" he turned to the little girl, "Be good for Appa okay? And tell Umma Uncle Luhan said hi"

          "Neh Uncle Lulu" she said hugging him.

          The girl watched from afar, a tear slid down her cheek that she wiped quickly before following the duo out of the apartment.

          The drive lead to a cemetery. The boy helped his daughter get out of the car before picking up a basket and the bouquet of  flowers, he stopped at the top of a hill, under a cherry blossom tree.

          The girl perched herself on top of the gravestone, her head tilted to the side and smiled at the scene before her.

          The boy walked up to the tombstone and kneeled infront of it, "Happy Birthday Jagiya" he whispered, his head touching the marble. "Bogoshippo"

          The girl smiled down at him and ruffled his hair. "I miss you too Oppa."

          The little girl ran up to her Appa, "Appa! Theres Umma" she said excitedly pointing to the grave stone.

          "Yes" the boy chuckled, "There is Umma"

          "No! Umma's right there! She's sitting on the stone" she said again "Hi Umma"

          The girl only smiled and nodded at her daughter.

          "Umma, I miss you" the little girl said, "But don’t worry, Appa's taking good care of me so you don’t have to worry" she said happily before going to run around the tree.

          The boy only watched  his daughter, pride in his eyes, since the death of  her mother, she had taken it very well, she said that Umma was always with her and she'd tell her stories a lot. Of course coming from a five year old mind,  he didn’t think much of it.

          The girl looked at the sky as the sun shone brighter and the wind picked up.

          Deciding to make herself known, she stepped down from the grave stone and approached the boy.

          "Hello Sehun" she said softly.

          Sehun's ears perked up, as he looked up and his eyes widened. "J-J-Jagi?!" he said.

          The girl smiled at him and approached him surrounding him with a sense of calm. Standing infront of him she reached up and touched his hair and sighed, "Even with a daughter, you still choose to do crazy things with your hair"

          Still not believing that his first love was infront of him he rubbed his eyes. "No way…"

          "Oppa" the girl said softly, "I don’t have much time. I just wanted.." she reached up and touched his cheek.

          Sehun leaned into her hand, knowing the touch right away, "It is you" he muttered before pulling her into his arms tightly holding her. "My minds not playing tricks on me"

          The girl shook her head, "Aniyo…" she turned to look at her daughter who was sitting near a bush of flowers playing with the petals. "You raised her well Oh Sehun"

          "She acts just like you" he muttered smiling, "Sometimes, I think that it is you"

          "Well she's my daughter after all. But a total daddies little girl, Don’t think I don’t know how much you spoil her" the girl said chuckling, "I miss you" she said softly looking up at him.

          "I only spoil her cause she's my angel" Sehun defended, "I miss you too"

          The girl looked at her hands and noticed herself start to fade, "I have to go"

          Sehun nodded and leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers one last time as she faded away.

          He looked down at the tombstone.

          Oh  Eunyoung

          1994-2019

          Loving Wife, mother, friend.

          You'll forever be missed, my Jagi…-Oh Sehun

          "Appa! Were you talking to Umma?" the girl ran up to her father and asked.

          Sehun smiled, "Neh, she says I spoil you to much" he chuckled.

          "Aniyo! You don’t Appa!" she said and frowned, "I didn’t get to tell her uncle Lulu said hi."

          Sehun scanned the area and noticed the cherry blossoms dancing, "She's right there"  he pointed up.

          "Ah neh!" the little girl said, "Umma!!! Uncle Lulu said hi!" she said giggling.

          "How about we get you home for lunch now hmmm? My little peanut?" Sehun asked picking her up and pinching her nose

          "Neh!" she said happily, "Bye Umma! We'll visit soon"

          As the two left, the girl watched and chuckled at the two before fading away with the wind.