This sick, but that's okay

Your love is in my breath
Accidentally after farewell party i hearing Minho talks with his manager.
"Shinhye not my type hyung"  Min ho voice muffled voice, because he hoped no one heard his words, and actually in his heart of hearts he did not want to say it.
 
"God, I think he likes me, so for the past almost four months, I had never been there in his heart, he is kind and considerate to me only for smooth filming the drama" Almost any glass that was in the grip Shinhye fell, instantly pushed her backward a few steps, and unknowingly the tears.
 
"Shinhye, are you okay?"  My stylist voice startled me, I tried hard to hold back tears that Sae Mi unnie did not see it, I had the most right to my face, while drinking water that is already depleted.
 
"Pale face like no blood there, whether you sick?" Sae Mi unnie holding my head.
 
"My head a bit dizzy oenni"
I replied origin, whereas pain in the head is not proportional to the scattering shattered feelings.
just wanted to disappear like bubbles, felt my legs could not stand anymore, Sae Mi unnie hold my hand, I saw her gaze fixed straight a head, Sae Mi unnie looked at me, holding my shoulder and hugged me.
 
"Everything will be alright Shin Hye-ah, calm down" Sae Mi unnie bolster grabbed my shoulder and I stay away from that place, unnie took me to her car and go from there.
In the car Sae Mi unnie, I'm dreaming about everything that happened, everything that happened a few years ago, all my dreams my love, my hope, I never loved a man like I love him so much.
Four years ago was the first meeting with Minho where Shinhye in combination in a single CF,
he is very handsome Lord, i  muttered to himself, her heart skipped a beat but immediately felt the blood flow stops, since the first meeting that like him.
 
Shinhye POV
It turns out that unrequited love is very painful, this is my first love and will be destroyed as the destruction of my feelings, I have to say all these feelings in his , I do not care about the answer, even though I already know the answer to what I would receive, but at least I will heard directly from his mouth when we meet.
Coffe Shop
I accidentally came first so I can get more time to be able to organize the words what would I say to him, I'm drinking my fourth cup of chamomile, my feeling is not as quiet as the chamomile in glass.
Actually, this place is very risky for me and him, but this is where I feel comfortable discussing all things will be, at least according to my heart, I took a sitting position in the corner of the room that was blocked, dried bamboo tree.
 

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well I'm a lot like you
When you're standing at the crossroads
And don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
'cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

ishhh why this cafe should play this song,,, it makes my heart uninspired, I look at my watch, "why did he not come, if he forgot.

I looked at the door,,, oh God it's him, I recognized him, even though he covered his face with a hat and sunglasses, I recognize the way he walks, the way he put his hand into his pants pocket.
He walked towards me, smile and raised his hand, he pulled a bench right in front of me.
 
I heard from my manager if you want to talk to me,,, about what it is Shin?
I'm speechless I don't really  attention to his words, I feel I'm so glad he's there in front of me,my God, how much I admire this man,  I not only admire but I love her very much.
 
 
"Shin Hye-ah"...he waved his hand to my face
"You did not hear me, you daydream,, pale face, whether you sick Shin?,,,Shin are you okay?",,you can breathe now, you can hold your breath for the dead,,"drink it,,""he handed me a glass of chamomile to my face, and it made ​​me realize.
"sorry, I'm sorry",,, I felt embarrassed, he must have felt if I was so nervous, ahh embarrassing,
"Do yuo want to talk about what Shin? he looked at my face and without realizing I bowed my face, hair partially covering it up.

Minho oppa,,, sorry if I can call you oppa?,,I bend over backwards to call oppa,, really I was so scared he did not like it, when in fact it is a natural thing in Korea a lady called men who are older than them as oppa, but not for him, I could very easily call geun suk oppa, but not very scared him why call him like that.

"MWO,,,,,ohhh sorry i did not mean it like that,,of course you can"

"Thank you oppa,,and sorry"I was very tense, under counter cold fingers wet with sweat flowing there.

"sorry,,sorry for what,,?" his face was confused once, God I don't want to make him be like that.

"Sorry oppa, sorry for like you, i like you, like you so much even since the first time I saw four years ago"
I swallowed hard and bit my lower lip, I tried hard to say it, make up the whole of my strength. but without me knowing Minho was silent, silent with a blank stare.
"and oppa know, I was very happy when we can be in the title of the drama for four months I've been very happy. and ..""
 
"Shin,,, sorry"
Minho cut Shinhye words, and then his throat was clogged.
 
" yes oppa?"he interrupt me, he cut me, holding my hand looked at my eyes, I was silent in face like that, but my feeling weird, I'm not seeing look happy there, I saw the look of sadness in there.
 
"I already know, thank you, thank you so much for loving me so much sense to me, maybe I was the guy who was stupid, because I'm also trying to foster that feeling, I love you, I love the way you walk, I like the way you look at me, I'm like the way you talk to me, even I like when you call me oppa, but Shinhye, I'm sorry, I can not get you entered into my life, because I know you're going to get hurt.That night after the farewell party, I know there's you there, in the corner of the door, I deliberately say that you heard it all, and so you do not expect anything else about me. Shinhye sorry, not because there are others, but I just do not want you to get hurt."
 
Minho talked without the slightest release of Shinhye gaze, occasionally he confirmed that Shinhye hair covering her face. if Shinhye know that Minho heart is broken, if Shinhye know that Minho liked for a long time, even since the first time Minho see Shinhye on screen in the drama Stairway to heaven, since that's Minho liked the girl, and the girl that was the reason he was in the world Korean entertainment now, with the hope that someday he could meet with the encouragement of his life.
Outside the snow fell increasingly heavy, heated air in the cafe seemed unable to make it warm...
The snow fell more heavily. feeling as though they were both covered with snowflakes.
Minho walked out, I looked at the back of it, I'm ruined now, I am absolutely devastated right now, but at least I heard it all from his mouth, although to be honest I do not want to like this, I do not want to get hurt like this in my first romance,, if I was not fublic figure, I can freely love anyone, but I never regret all this, though so heavy, I will try to survive, yes I will stick with my feeling is oppa, I'll stick with my ways, to love you .