The day

Christmas Day

 

It was a typical morning, you started as usual by, of course waking up, then showering, then eating some cereals for breakfast, your usual routine. While you were flipping the channels on TV you saw the big headline "CHRISTMAS IS FINALLY HERE". All you could think of was how silly you were for forgetting it was Christmas Day. You hurried to your bedroom, got dressed real quick and went downtown. You searched for the pastry you always buy cakes from and picked the one that went along the best with where you were going. It was a simple red cake with green frosting and some cute little snowflakes. You payed for it then went back home. You still had to get ready for tonight.

 Opening wide the wardrobe's doors you took your time to analyse every single piece of clothing you had. You were not entirely pleased but you still went with a red tartan skirt and a black  tee that was showing your chest just enough to make the other wanting to see more. You called him before going for his house, just to make sure everything was set for the party tonight. Even though it was gonna be a small one among friends you needed to know that it will go well. So you took the cake and set off. You reached there sooner than you had imagined but you took a deep breath and knocked.

 No answer.

you knocked  again. Still no answer.

 You were starting to worry. What if something happened? When you were about to knock again the door opened. N was standing in front of you with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

 "Oh! you're here~" he said smiling.

You turned around, cheeks starting to blush at the sudden skin exposure you were seeing. Like that wasn't enough there was still water dripping from his hair and down his body all the way down where the stopped in the towel, not allowed to go any further in their journey.

"H-hi. I brought c-cake" you studded a little as you brought up to his face the little box that was protecting the cake from getting ruined.

 "I can see." he giggled as he took the box from you and stepping out the doorway, "come on in, don't just sit there". What was surprising you was that he didn't seem to mind being half in front of you at all. It almost seemed like he was enjoying seeing you all flustered because of it.

 "N...you should really go put some clothes on you now..." you said in what hoped to be a casual tone but your heart was beating faster than it should.

 "Aaah! What is this? I forgot to put on clothes! Wait just one second." He said panicking and running in his room. You thought he was doing it on purpose but he was really just that dumb. Well… nothing new here.

 You waited for what seemed to be ages for him to get ready. When he finally made his appearance in some thorn jeans and a simple tshirt you glared at him. "It took you all this time to put on a freaking tshirt on you? Are you kidding me?" You said annoyed.

"Nope~ I had to put on lotion on my face too and choose the nicest tshirt I have. Which is this one. Do you like it?" He asked pulling slightly on hem of the piece of clothing so you could see it better. It was just a black tee with a white model on it.

 "No." You said looking away. "I don't like it at all"

"Eeish you're lying. You're the one that gave me this tshirt. You must like it." N came closer to you the flopping on the couch you were sitting on.

 Jumping up the moment his rear end touched the surface of the couch you looked at him for a second then said " Aren't you going to decorate the house?"

"No, that's what I got you for~" he smiled sheepishly at you. "You must be kidding.."

 "I am helping only if you say you like my tshirt."

"Pfft  no way. I better decorate this myself than say that." You stuck your tongue at him

 "Say it. I'm telling you to say it!" He attacked you with tickling until you were forced to say that. After you catched your breath from all that laughing, you finally started on decorating the house. You barely managed to finished before the other guys arrived home. You waited for them in front of the door, you holding the cake while N was holding a bottle of liquor. You both chanted "Merry Christmas" when the door opened and you really enjoyed the surprised look on their faces.

 "So this is why N-hyung didn't come to practice today" ken said hugging you both. Then all of them proceeded on doing the same. But the one member hug you were looking more forward to was Leo's. He made your heart flutter everytime he was around and made the butterflies in your stomach go wild whenever he would touch you accidentally.

He was the last one to hug you and it was the longest one too. You shivered a little when his cold clothes touched your skin and you took a deep breath, inhaling his perfume. He smelled sweet; sniffing a little you recognized that perfume, it was the one you loved and bought it for his birthday. You were glad he liked it and was still using it.

Letting go, you notice him smile slightly before saying “Hey~ I missed you. Why have you stopped coming here all of a sudden?”

There was no way in hell you could tell him that is was because of him. He wouldn’t understand nor be pleased about it. All those emotions that were rising when you were around him - you had to stop them, or at least surpress them. You didn’t want this to change, whatever this was, you didn’t really know, but you liked it this way.

“I got busy, I have a life of my own, you know?” you decided was better of an answer. Then you added, “Plus I’m here now, aren’t I?”

He nodded happily then went on to his hyung. And that’s when the party started. They had free time for the rest of the week and they decided they could allow themselves to enjoy life a little since there was no one on their backs to tell them to watch what they were eating, drinking and so on.

And that bottle of liquor wasn’t the only one N bought. It was gonna be a long night.

Halfway through the night, when you and the rest were really close on getting drunk, laughing and chatting happily, Leo suddenly disappeared. So you went ahead to ask N where he was, he should know, he always does. Right?

“N..do you know where Leo is?” you asked a bit confused at your tone. It was unually cheerful and cute and they way you clinged on N’s shoulder was so out of character.

N turned around looking quite pissed. “Always, always, it’s all about Leo. Why? Why do you always ask me about him? Why don’t you think about my feelings too? Aish” he hissed the last word then left you there staring blankly ahead.

You didn’t understand what was all that about. Why was he acting like that all of sudden? And what was with that  feelings talk?  Did he…liked you? Since when? How? He never said anything let alone act like he did. Something was off about this. You were still standing there when you felt you shoulder being tapped by someone.  You turned to see Leo with an arched eyebrow at you.

“N-hyung said you were looking for me. Do you need something?” he said a bit confused.

You chuckled. Of course “N-hyung” said that…This boy really. Appearing half in front of you then acting jealous..and yet he still did this. What were you gonna do with him, you asked yourself smiling sorrowfully at yourself.

“No. I don’t need anything. I was just curious where you went off to but nothing more.”

“Oh realy now? He asked leaning, his face only centimeters apart from yours. Your breath stopped for a moment, he was never this close to you before and so you had no idea what to do now. Kiss him..or back away? Or just stay there and wait for him so say something? You decided the last one was the best.

After a very long time, that was merely a few seconds, you felt his lips touch yours and that was the moment you lost it. You let go of everything and started to kiss him back. Grabbing his neck you pulled him impossibly closer to you then he already and he put his hands on your waist. Deepening the kiss you felt a thousand emotions go through your body at the same time, happiness, excitement but there a little doubt too. Were these his real feelings or just the alcohol? Maybe…all he needed was a little alcohol to man up and kiss you? That was possible too.

After that long kiss you were short on oxygen so you had to part for a little while to catch your breath. Unfortunately he didn’t give you enough time before he started kissing you again with all his might. Who would have thought he was such a good kisser?

When you felt your limit, you tried to push him a bit so he would let you go but he didn’t bug, he kissed you some more then released you, smirking at you. The blush in your cheeks would get redder and redder while you kept staring into his deep, dark eyes filled with lust. And it was all for you. And that probably made you the happiest woman in the world at the moment.

You took this into his room and that was all you could remember. What came afterwards you had no idea.

 

The moment the warm rays of sunshine touched your face you woke up. And the sight you woke up to…It was more than pleasing.   Leo right next to you, sleeping peacefully. But then you made the mistake to turn your head. Big mistake. Also and next to you was N, sleeping peacefully himself.

You paniked. What the hell was that? Why were the two of them in bed with you, all three of you ? What in the name of Jesus happened last night? You couldn’t remember anything. And it . Big time!

You tried to get off bed without waking the boys but there was no way you could do it, you were sandwiched between them. Feeling your movements, they started you move too. You looked at Leo then at N and you did it on and on and on until one of them finally opened his eyes. It was N that woke up first. You looked at him, he looked at you, then he smiled. The most beautiful smile you had ever seen on him. Automatically you smiled back at him? I mean could you not?

But then you heard shifting on your other side and you looked at Leo, smiling at you, ever so sweetly. So you found yourself smiling again. Then all Hell broke loose, Leo and N saw eachother and what did they do? Scream. Like two little girls. Jumping off the bed they both forgot they were and well… they showed you quite a lot. If you didn’t have any memories from last night, this was one hell of a memory you were going to keep dear.

You laughed at their reaction but you knew this day was not going to go on easy. You sighed at that thought and pulled the bed cover over your head, hoping you could spend the rest of the day there, alone with your thoughts. Although you would like to know what had happened last night that made you wake up to this. You were very damn curious about it so you pulled down the covers and asked them if they remember anything.

 

 

 

 

I told you it wasn't much and the ending...you can see for yourself... I tried, ok? I really did so i hope you like it even if it's lacking ^^