Ring, Ring, Ring!

Tales from Heaven

 

Hello! This is the chapter you’ve all been waiting for! Eve I was excited! Oh my I laughed so much while writing it! Ahaaa my friends that helped should be so proud of me!! Ok so let’s go on with the chapter! Hope I will not let you down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do you remember how you proposed to me? Hehehe it was a total disaster! But for some unknown reason I was happy with it. It was unique! How could I tell Mi Young and Mi Cha about this? They would laugh until they would fell asleep, like they always did when you were telling them our stories. They were so little that they could sleep comfortably in a single person bed.” I laughed as I started to remember.

“Oh Juliette, please it was horrible! You deserved so much better! Those idiots ruined my perfect plan!” He said while covering his face. Cuuute!

“Yah, Lee Taemin, I can hear you! And how many times in your life I said sorry? Do I have to apologize even in the afterlife?” Onew oppa said while pouting

“Hyung, you were really stupid back then!” Taemin said

“Say that one more time and I will come and kick you , young man!” Key oppa (or should I say omma?) yelled at him while pointing!

“Say that one more time and I will come and kick your , young man!” Taemin mimicked Key with a high pitched voice.

“OH, YOU ARE SO GETTING SPANKED!” And with that he started chasing him with a frying pan in his hand. Oh my, where did that come from? The pan was made of metal, but Taemin wasn’t!

“Gooood, do you hear meeee?? You’ve made a big mistake! You let this ninja assassin in heaven and now he is trying to kill my husband, for the second time!!” I screamed trying not to laugh out loud.

“No uh, honey that was Rain ajusshi “Key said STILL holding that frying pan in his hand and looking Diva-ish  while holding one finger up! Can you imagine that, because I sure am!

“Waaaah, those were good times” I sighed and became melancholic again.

“Yeah, they were.” Everyone started to remember my marriage proposal/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********Author’s Pov*********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hmmm, which one would she like best? Please cast your votes in the pieces of paper in front of you and put it in this box!” Taemin ended with a bright smile on his face

“So… let me get this. You, Lee Taemin, Called us all members of DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee and f(x) just to help you pick out Eun Mi’s engagement ring?” Jaejoong asked with a priceless expression on his face.

“Yep, hyung! Now I’ll present the first ring!” But he was cut off by Onew

“I think the first one was really beautiful! Why do you want to change it?” He asked showing of his 1 million dollar smile.

“Oppa! Of course he has to change it! It is the symbol of a fresh new start! It’s the symbol that my little Eun Mi forgave him!” Jessica said while showing off her warm side.

Everyone except Jonghyun and Taemin watched her with their mouths open.

“What? I’ve become a mother, of course I will change!” She said returning back to her long lost way to be.

“Oh god, Sica! You’re back! Thank you Jesus! Do you have a fever? Call a doctor fast!” said Taeyeon while checking Jessica from head to toe.

 

“Ahem!” Coughed Taemin” Let’s get back to ME and THE RINGS! So the first one is with a topaz, since the topaz is her birth stone.” He said proudly.

The girls squealed in excitement.

“And the next one is a simple one, but I liked it very much.”

They couldn’t decide so they made a deal, since Taemin already bought both of the rings. He will present both of them and she will choose one.

“And the second problem I want you to do me a favour” He started talking about his plan. His long thought plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~03.11.2012~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Taemin, this grass is soo cold, and I’m in my bare feet in these heels. I’m going to catch a cold! And plus, I’m blind with this black piece of… satin?” Eun Mi whined.

“Just a little more, Juliette! We’re almost there!” He said while nearing to the Han River, the place where they filmed the Mini Drama.

“We are so rude! We left everyone at the party only for you to kidnap me and take me to God knows where!” she laughed out loud.

“Mianheyo! I promise it will worth it!”

“Are we there yet?” She asked impatiently.

“Yes, we are! You can take the blindfold off.” He smiled gently

When she let the blindfold fall, she gasped and tears started to well in her eyes. In front of her, their tree of happiness, of love and of sorrow, was full of bright lights and as well as the Han River. Then she noticed that all her important persons were there smiling gently.

“You did all of this, for…me?” Eun Mi asked with a trebling voice

“It was nothing really. Please accept my proposal. I, actually we will sing something for you, Juliette!”

“For me?”Really?” A little baby voice was heard.

“For you too sweetie!” Taemin said as he patted her hair gently.

~Barbara Streisand – What are you doing the rest of your life~

(AN: Taemin was singing all of it and the others only the backing vocals)

 

What are you doing the rest of your life?

 North and South and East and West of your life?

 I have only one request of your life

 That you spend it all with me.

 All the seasons and the times of your days.

 All the nickels and the dimes of your days.

 Let the reasons and the rhymes of your days.

 All begin and end with me.

 I want to see your face,

 In every kind of light,

 In fields of gold and

 Forests of the night;

 And when you stand before

 The candles on a cake.

 Oh let me be the one to hear

 The silent wish you make.

 Those tomorrows waiting deep in your eyes

 

“Now, this is the second time I’m proposing to the same woman, and I hope there will not be a third time. I have some experience. I love you. I love you more that you can imagine, even more that I will ever imagine. I might be cheesy, but I don’t care. These are the words that portray what I feel for you. So, what are you doing for the rest of your life? Will you be kind enough to spend it with me? Please, be my wife.” He finished while making a slight sign to Onew.

He came holding two boxes of rings.

“You got me two rings? Really? I already had one ring! How I will be able to put them all one finger plus the wedding ring? You silly boy!” Eun Mi said while smiling.

While she was saying that Onew slipped on the grass and everyone watched in horror how the rings flew straight into the Han River.

Taemin looked like he was about to cry. Only Eun Mi laughed out loud and with her all the others.

“But hyung, you still have to search the rings right now!” Said Taemin.

“But Taemin! It’s November! It’s freezing cold!”

“I don’t care! They are for my loved one! Now go hyung!” He said while smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And all the night we watched the stars… Who am I kidding? We watched Onew shivering in search of the rings and we laughed all night!” I finished.

Everyone was laughing bitterly. I want my life back! But I am happy to be here with the one I love.

“Do you remember how…..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! I am waiting for ideas for the chapters! Tell me what would you like to see! Kisses!

With Love, 

                    Lexie22~~~