1/1

Forgotten Promises

 

Maybe some things just don’t happen like you want them to...

 

I barely know what happened, our relationship just… Got torn apart. Maybe it’s because of the truth we hid and lies we said. We were together for so long – 5 years, yet we lied to one another. How foolish can we be? -  but why weren’t we honest to each other? I didn’t understand what our love actually meant, even though we always face everything together. No matter what was throw our way, we always solve it, together… So I really didn’t know why the would we lie to each other. I guess our love is just a game and we’re just playing with each other. Maybe.

 

Jongup lay down on the couch, his hand covering his eyes as he sighed. Maybe, just maybe, this is all just a bad dream. And after he gets some sleep, he’ll wake up to see everything is back. Zelo staring at him with those cute brown orbs and kiss him oh-so tenderly like always when they wake up in the morning. He hopes so. If it’s meant to be, everything will be back the same.

 

--

 

Zelo sat on the bench, cupping his face as he sighed. Why did things had to end up like this? Zelo sniffed as he rubbed his nose, the tears stained his face pretty badly. “I don’t want… This…” Zelo was a wreck and not to mention, cold as well. Zelo rubbed his nose as he stood up, I better return to the apartment before it gets any darker. What a coincidence.

 

Zelo just bluntly walked back, one slow steps followed by the other. He didn’t know how things are going to be, but… Maybe they’ll get to solve it out. Zelo hurried his footsteps, going faster and faster to the point where he ran back to the apartment. He hopes Jongup would be there. As he ran and ran, he finally was in front of the door. He was panting heavily, his breath shown and became white. He quickly turned the knob and pushes the door open before shutting it. He looks around the room, sighing softly as he scratched his head. He then went in rooms to check if Jongup were in either of them, turns out that he wasn’t in any of them… Sighing another time, he walked back to the living room, rubbing his eyes frustratingly. He was about to scream, but he then heard soft snoring sounds…. … …

 

EEEEHHHH?!?!??!?!

 

Blinking, he looked around and his eyes landed on an uneasy looking Jongup that is sleeping. Zelo chuckled softly, the other looked so cute when he’s asleep. Zelo kneel down beside Jongup, looking at his face makes all his frustration fade away instantly. And it was hard for Zelo to maintain tranquil. Zelo find himself hovering over Jongup, his arms wrapped tightly around him as he nuzzled into the others’ nape. So warm…

 

"Jongup hyung… I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

fine. 

 

A/N : I'm sorry that it's so short... ;;

I tried desu...