A Present For Santa (EXO Luhan One-shot)

A Present For Santa (EXO Luhan One-shot)

Luhan stared at the lying figure, her eyes closed. He averted his gaze to the tubes that were attached to her body. He sighed and took a hold grip of her hand. "It's almost Christmas, Mi Hyun." Luhan let out a small chuckle. He turned his head and looked out the window to see snow flakes fell to the ground.

"It's almost our third anniversary, huh..." He turned back to the unconscious female who wouldn't give a response to what Luhan were saying or rather, she couldn't. "Mi Hyun-ah...wake up soon?" Luhan's voice cracked as he put their intertwined hands on his lips.

"Please..."

"Lu-Han-!" Luhan flinched as familiar arms which emitted warmth circled around his neck. He chuckled at the warm ticklish feeling as he turned his head to see a pair of hazel brown eyes meeting his.

Luhan put her arms down from his neck and laid a smooch on her forehead which Mi Hyun accepted with a smile.
"Mi Hyun, what are you doing here?"

Mi Hyun put a hand on the side of her waist and pouted.
"What, I can't be here?" Mi Hyun asked as Luhan sweat dropped. "Well that wasn't what I meant..." The female glared at her beloved boyfriend before spotting a familiar friend behind Luhan.

Mi Hyun tilted her head to take a closer look of the male before smiling when she found out it was who she expected. "Minseok-oppa!" Mi Hyun called before running past Luhan to Xiumin who was lying down on the sofa. Luhan turned his head around, following Mi Hyun and twitched in jealousy.

"Mi Hyun..." Luhan mumbled with a shocked expression. Mi Hyun ignored Luhan's shocked state as she lifted the opened book resting on sleeping Xiumin's face.

"Nngh..." Xiumin groaned as he slowly opened his eyes to see his taken first love, with a grin on her face.

"Mi Hyun...what are you doing?" Xiumin grabbed the book on her hand and put it back on his face, trying to fall back to sleep.

"Gee, Minseok-oppa. I haven't seen you for weeks and this is how you treat me?"  Xiumin just waved a hand as to shoo her away resulting Mi Hyun kicking him in the .

"Woah, what an idol, seriously."  Mi Hyun pouted. Xiumin lifted the book on his face and stared at those familiar eyes he used to love so much. "Sorry." Xiumin muttered. "There, I apologized. Now don't disturb me and pay some attention to your boyfriend there."

Xiumin pointed at Luhan who was full of jealousy and put the book back onto his face the second time. Mi Hyun blushed at the word 'boyfriend' as Luhan grabbed her hand and started to pull her outside the room.

Luhan closed the door and pushed Mi Hyun onto the wall after confirming nobody was there to disturb his 2-seconds-thought plan.

"Luhan, what are you doi-" Mi Hyun's words were cut off as soft, warm lips crashed into hers.

Mi Hyun widened his eyes, her back was leaning onto the wall and she could saw Luhan's eyes closed only a few centimeters away from her face. She was about to close her eyes but before she could do so, Luhan pulled out from the kiss with a red face.

"What..." Mi Hyun mumbled and stared at blushing Luhan wide eyed and she could felt her cheeks getting warmer as she put a hand to cover her reddened face. Sure they were dating but a kiss??? ON THE LIPS??!! LUHAN ONLY KISSED HER IN THE CHEEK LIKE, 2 TIMES IN A YEAR!! Okay, I exaggerated a little bit, 5 times a year the least.

That's quite normal right, I mean, she's 21 and Luhan's 25 and they've kissed on the lips before, like once... when they confessed to each other...yeah, TOTALLY NORMAL.

Mi Hyun put her hand down and started admiring Luhan's cute and girly blushing face before realizing something. "The ****, you don't look 25 at all."

Luhan flinched and sweat dropped after seeing his girlfriend's annoyed face. "Where did that come from?!"

"Nothing." Mi Hyun said, still annoyed by the fact her boyfriend was cuter than her. "Anyway, thanks for the kiss. That was unexpected." She smiled with a still red face, causing Luhan who hadn't calm down blushed even more.

"Yeah, I was kinda jealous. You started running towards Minseok, I'm scared you'll start falling for him like before."  Luhan muttered running his thoughts to 2 years ago, when the whole EXO enrolled in Mi Hyun's high school.

"That's old story, I'm with you now!" Mi Hyun grinned, taking a hold of Luhan's hand making a rush of relief flowing through Luhan's heart.


 




Luhan and Mi Hyun started walking towards an isolated park where there wasn't anyone who would pass by at night. It also had become EXO's secret playground where they would play around after their long schedule.

They sat on the swings, the sound of snow crunching was the only one to fill the silence of the freezing cold night. "You know, it'll be Christmas soon." Luhan said, his hands holding the swing's rope.

"Yep." Mi Hyun replied, her eyes were fixated on the piling snow her shoes were stepping on. "Do you know what that means?" Luhan asked, hoping he wasn't the only one anticipating that day.

"Of course, it's our second anniversary."

Luhan smiled in relief. "Yeah...last year we didn't get to spend it together so I was hoping...we uhh..."  Luhan lowered his face as his scarf buried half of his face. "...could spend it together." Luhan mumbled, barely heard by Mi Hyun as she giggled. "I wouldn't mind that but, what about your schedule?"

"About that, our manager said we could have a little bit of time off at Christmas night...so you know, it won't be that much of a time but we can still spend that little time together." Mi Hyun stared at her beloved boyfriend, questioning why she even got a hold of an amazing person like Luhan.

"That's a great plan, but don't push yourself too much 'kay? It's okay even if you don't get to spend this year's Christmas with me, 'cause you're like my Santa. Everything you give to me is fine.." Mi Hyun patted Luhan on his back making Luhan turned towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Yep, I'm your Santa. That's exactly why I'll make this work." Luhan then closed his eyes and slowly making a move for another kiss--

"Oi, you couple over there!" Luhan and Mi Hyun both turned their eyes towards the source of voice when they found Sehun and Kai on bicycles. "Don't go too 'far' now, you two!!" Sehun exclaimed making both him and Kai laughed at the blushing couple.

"Come on hyung, we've got a long schedule tomorrow!!" Kai then exclaimed.

"Ah." Luhan voiced out. He stood from the swing and faced Mi Hyun. "Sorry, Mi Hyun-ah... will you be okay returning home by yourself?" Luhan asked with a worried face. Mi Hyun put a fist in the air as she grinned. "Don't worry, I'm fine!!"

"I see..." Luhan flashed a weak smile after noticing Mi Hyun's bare neck. He then unwrapped the scarf from his neck and put it around Mi Hyun's neck. "Don't catch a cold now." Luhan grinned before laying a kiss on Mi Hyun's forehead.

"Bye bye." He whispered before running towards his dongsaengs and hopped onto Sehun's bicycle. "Bye Mi Hyun!!!" Sehun and Kai both exclaimed as Mi Hyun weakly waved at them with a grin. She averted her eyes towards Luhan as he waved a hand towards her.

Before Mi Hyun could wave back, they were already riding fast back to their dorm. She stayed silent for a few seconds before she buried her face on the scarf that had a well-known smell coming from it. The smell of a man. The smell of Luhan. "Uhhh.." Heat creeped onto her cheeks as she shut her eyes to get the embarrassment away from being over-conscious of her boyfriend.

She opened her eyes to see the red scarf that was worn by Luhan a few minutes ago before standing from the swing and walked her way towards her house, with pink tinted cheeks.

"I can't wait till Christmas."


 




The voices of fangirls and the light sticks which glowed in the dark were the only things that were visible to the dancing 12 men on stage. Their combined singing and dancing were making the females excited, and the squeals got louder whenever there was a certain part of the choreography that they liked.

Luhan pulled off his killer wink, making all the fangirls screamed their hearts out, making him felt a little good about himself. But they weren't the female he wanted to see most that night. There was another girl he can't wait to see in days.

And that girl was certainly waiting for him too.

-----

"Great job everyone!" The members greeted the staffs and all the responsible people who worked together to make the Special Christmas Stage happened. Only four more hours before 25th of December ended and Luhan was the one who anticipated that night the most.

After going into their changing room, he quickly pulled his cellphone from his bag and typed a message instantly. "The show has ended, will be there soon."

Send.

"Hyung, are you done changing?" Sehun called, as Luhan quickly went outside the changing room with his messily worn clothes. "Looks like someone's ready for the date, huh?" Sehun put an arm around Luhan's neck making Luhan playfully choked his neck. "Shut up." Luhan said after releasing his hands that were wrapped around Sehun's neck.

"Nyenyenye, so much of having a girlfriend, psh." Sehun said before clicking his tongue. Luhan walked away from him before grabbing onto Xiumin's shoulder. "Luhan." Xiumin started. "Hmm?"

"Congrats, she really deserves you." Xiumin mumbled, carving a smile onto his face."Where did that come from?" Luhan chuckled before ruffling Xiumin's hair. They walked in silence as Luhan wrapped an arm around Xiumin's shoulder.

"Xiumin ah, I promise I'll take good care of her." Luhan muttered, as Xiumin also wrapped an arm around Luhan's shoulder.

"I know you would."


 




Luhan got into their dorm and wore his black haired wig, he also put on his glasses and a hat that avoid his eyes from being seen. He then reached a hand towards a rectangular box and stared at it with a smile before resting on his desk and put it in his jeans' pocket.

He walked towards the other members and asked them how he looked and all they did was giving him thumbs up.

Perfect disguise indeed.

"Well, I'll be going now!!" Luhan exclaimed making the others who were playing cards sent him words such as "Be careful from getting seen by the fans!" , "If you're going to kiss, wait till she REALLY wants to kiss you!!" and "It would've been better if he had worn a girl's wig."

Luhan closed the main door and sighed.

"Idiots."

Luhan took out his cellphone from his pocket and dialed Mi Hyun's number. The call immediately got through and the familiar voice of a female was heard.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you now?"

"Ah Luhan. I'm about to arrive, what about you?"

"Ahhhhhh, I'm just about to leave, but I'll be there in a few minutes!!"

Luhan started taking his steps down the road after he heard Mi Hyun's last reply while the phone still on his ear.

"Haha, don't rush yourself now!! Well, I'm waiting there, so see you!!"

"Uhh yeah," was the only words Luhan could said before Mi Hyun closed the call.


 




Luhan nearly reached the appointed place thank to it being close to their dorm when he saw the familiar back of a girl wearing a white dress, and of course that dress was very familiar too. It was the dress she wore when they met in an alley when she thought he was a ...

He giggled, thinking he would surprise her from the back when he realized she was waiting to cross the road. Luhan stopped his steps, waiting for her to cross the road before surprising her. Luhan stopped a few meters behind her ar he chuckled, feeling amused of how he could saw his girlfriend without noticing him.

The walk traffic signal changed to the walking signal as everyone beside Mi Hyun crossed the road. Luhan tilted his head, confused why she didn't cross the road like everyone that was crossing. Mi Hyun bent her body and quickly tied her shoe laces as Luhan chuckled.

He was about to walk towards her when she quickly attempted to cross the road when a stopped car made a sudden turn, crashing Mi Hyun who didn't have time to react because it was happening so fast, right before her eyes.

Her body was plunged into the air and fell onto the ground as screams were heard. Luhan froze, the incident was happening just 5 seconds after he was about to walk up to her. But then...

The blood that was slowly flooding the road was covered by a group of people which started surrounding the unconscious figure. Luhan pulled out the phone in his pocket and dialed the last person he called - Mi Hyun.

Luhan kept on reminding himself that the person he was just about to walk up to was not Mi Hyun, considering he only saw her back. He put the cellphone on his ear waiting for it to get through, as drops of sweats were formed on his face.

Beep...

Beep...

Click.

"Hello?" The voice of a female came.

Luhan was about to smile when he could hear the same voice repeated near him. "Hello? Are you an acquaintance of this girl?!" Balls of tears formed at the corner of his eyes as he gritted his teeth. He didn't dare to take a step further at what was happening in front of him.

"Hello? Are you still there?" He stared at a worried adult woman who was holding Mi Hyun's phone, stained with red liquid as he closed the call. His hands felt weak, his knees felt weak, his whole body was feeling weak.

The sound of ambulance and murmurs were ringing in Luhan's head, the scene that unfolded right in front of his eyes, involving his beloved girlfriend, which he had waited days to spend that night together...just then, they were in a call... and this happened.

Tears were cascading on Luhan's face, the fact that he couldn't do anything but watch, and he promised Xiumin to take good care of her too... what was wrong with him?

He decided to take a step into a group of people who were helping Mi Hyun get into the ambulance and grabbed an arm of a nurse.

"I'm her
boyfriend."




Luhan walked into a room he had went into for almost 400 times now with a bouquet on his hand. He sat on his usual spot and held the unconscious female's hand. "It's the 25th today Mi Hyun, and you know what that means, right?" He put a weak smile on his face.

It had been a year that Mi Hyun got into a coma after she was involved in an incident that was caused by a drunken driver and Luhan had always visited her whenever he got the time. The fans soon know about the matter of Luhan having a girlfriend and fortunately, they respected her as well as sending Luhan kind messages telling him to not be sad and they're always going to be there for him.

He smiled, reminiscing all those messages his fans left for him and their kind consideration for him. He put the bouquet on the side of her bed and held Mi Hyun's hand tightly. "A fan left a 'wake up soon' message for you again. Isn't that nice?" Luhan smiled.

"Even they want you to wake up soon, you know..and the members too, especially Xiumin." Luhan continued as he lowered his eyes down to their intertwined hands.

Just how much tears he shed for this girl that hadn't gave him any response for a year?

He pulled out the red rectangular box he was planning to give her on their last anniversary as he opened the box, revealing a necklace with a star pendant. He carefully lifted her neck as he put the necklace around it. "It looks good on you." He muttered with a faint smile.

At that moment Luhan couldn't notice the slightly moved hand of Mi Hyun as he closed his eyes and kissed her forehead. "Happy annivers-"

But just as he opened his eyes, there was another pair of eyes which were weakly staring back at him, making Luhan backed off in shock. "Wha..."

Her head slightly turned towards him, the familiar eyes were staring back at his own. Luhan widened his eyes, jaw dropped. "Mi Hyun..."

She put a faint smile on her face and softly muttered,

"Luhan."


 


Okay, I so bad at writing this kind of thing. I hope you enjoyed. I was going to make her die actually, hEHE. /creepy giggle/

WELL SINCE IT'S KRISMAS TOMORROW I FIGURE WHY NOT MAKE A PRESENT FOR SOME RANDOM PEOPLE (you of course)

and that's how I got to this using my crappy writing skill.

I'M SORRY I'M JUST A DELUSIONAL 15 YEARS OLD /SHOT