MistletoeMemories

Mistletoe Memories

*Disclaimer!!! I do not own any of the photos shown here! All creds go to their rightful owners!!!

-----

You were waiting for a cab until you felt something hanging over your head. You tilted your head and looked up to find a mistletoe hanging above you and turned to see that it was Rap Monster.

You laughed, "Namjoon-ie~"

Rap Mon smiled down at you sweetly. He wrapped his arms around you and leaned in closer. "Remember our first time under the mistletoe?" Your eyes sparkled under the winter moonlight as you started to reminisce.

-----

It was Christmas Eve.

You took a deep whiff of your Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Your eyes lit up. You loved the smell of Peppermint Hot Chocolate. It made you warm during the cold winter days and really gave you that Christmas feel. You looked up at the clock. It was 11 o'clock pm. You took one last sip of your Hot Chocolate before grabbing your coat and heading out of your apartment.

You step out of the warm building and into the chilly winter air. You smile brightly and take a deep breath. You started for the city.

You were full of cheer as you walked down the shiny decorated streets of Seoul. You loved Christmas time. The lights that filled the streets and the gift giving always filled you with positive vibes.

     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Ux3hXZ8NQG12js7GZ1c

But there was always one thing that always came across your mind during this time of year.

"Jagiya~"

"Oppa~ let's take a picture!"

"Saranghaeyo♥"

Your smile slowly started to disappear as more and more couples walked the streets. You were always happy and full of cheer during Christmas, yes, but you were also reminded of how lonely you actually were. You're parents always went on trips during that year and your friends always had dates or parties to attend. You sighed, but shook the thought out of your head.

As you walked, you came across an old lady. "Would you like to make any Christmas wishes this year?" The lady smiled up at you.

"Ehehe, not its ok," you waved and smiled at her, "thank you though." You walked away.

Each step you took became heavy and slow. You sighed and looked back at the lady. You saw that she tried to get other people's attention, but they just walked past her without a second thought. Your heart felt heavy at the sight.

You found yourself walking back to the wishing cart. "Halmeoni, on second thought, I think I will make a wish this year." You smiled at her.

Her eyes filled with joy. She motioned you into her small tent. It was filled with small Christmas decorations. "Go on and make a wish." You stepped into her tent. You were kind of confused as to what to do. In front of you was a beautiful painting of a winter night sky filled with twinkling stars. One star in the painting shined brightest out of all the others. You looked back at the old Lady, but all she did was bow and left you to your privacy.

You bit your lip and thought of what you should wish for. All of a sudden, the thoughts of all those lovey-dovey came into mind. You bent down onto your knees and clasped your hand together. *Am I really going to wish for this?* You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, "This Christmas, I wish to find my true love. I wish to no longer spend a lonely Christmas."

When you walked out of the tent, you thanked the lady for the offer of a wish. The lady smiled at you and happily handed you a simple, yet beautifully decorated bracelet. She smiled at you, "May your Christmas be filled with more joy than any other Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Halmeoni." You smiled and took the bracelet.

-----

"Alright guys, Imma head out now."

"Araso! Merry Christmas Namjoon!"

Rap Monster slipped on his sweater and grabbed his hat, "Merry Christmas! Stay warm!" Rap Monster waved at the rest of BTS and headed out.

As Rap Monster stepped out of the BigHit Ent. Building, a gust of cold winter air hit his face. He lifted his scarf and covered his face to keep warm. "Ah, Christmas." He smiled under his scarf and started to walk the city streets.

As he walked, he passed by a bunch of couples. One woman came up to him with a camera, "Excuse me, can you please take a picture of us?"

Rap Monster couldn't refuse. He held the camera up to his eye. He aimed the camera at the couple. The couple wore couple outfits and posed themselves into a heart. Rap Monster started to count, "hana, deul, set..." *CLICK!*

"Waah~ gonawo!" The woman took the camera and stared at there picture.

Rap Monster just bowed and left the couple. As he walked down the streets, he let out a sigh. *I wonder what it'd be like to be in a relationship and experience love other than Family, friends, and my fans...*

"Excuse me sonny, will you like to make a Christmas wish this year?" An old women smiled at him sweetly and motioned him to the tent, "C'mon now."

Rap Monster just smiled and happily accepted her offer to make a wish. He entered the tent. The tent was filled with small Christmas decorations and in front of him was a painting of the Winter night sky filled with twinkling stars. There was a star that shined brighter than the rest.

Rap Mon kneeled down on his knees, clasped his hands together, and closed his eyes, "I wish to find a special someone to spend this Christmas with."

When Rap Monster stepped out of the tent, the lady handed him a simple, yet beautiful looking bracelet. "May your Christmas wish come true."

"Gomapsumnida~" Rap Monster bowed to the lady and slipped on the bracelet, "Merry Christmas! Stay warm!" He waved at the lady and left.

-----

You headed for Times Square Mall. You always went there to spend your Christmas Eve. You loved how they decorated their tree.

29734118.jpg

When you arrived, there were a bunch of Christmas Carolers and a bunch of couples in the area. You tried squeezing in between people to get closer to the tree. 

-----

Rap Monster decided to go to Times Square Mall this Christmas Eve. 

Off into the distance, he could make out the beautifully decorated Christmas tree. He smiled brightly and took his phone out, "I'm definitely going to take selcas and share it with the other Bangtan Members."

He started for the tree, but as he got closer, the are got more and more crowded.

"Excuse me, Mianhae, excuse me, Imma just squeeze throught here," Rap Monster pushed past people to get closer to the tree. 

Paying no attentions, Rap Monster stepped on someone's foot and bumped hard into them.

-----

"OW!" You screamed.

"Ah, Mianhaeyo!"

You looked up and locked eyes, with a tall lean man.

His eyes were wide open in shock from your scream.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcQBtUpzgSmGhyYjkmjvz

"A-aniya... It's ok, I'm fine," You tripped on your words. You gazed into his eyes and gulped. Your heart thumped hard in your chest.

-----

Rap Monster froze in place. He gazed down at you.

You wore a pink coat, a pair of shorts and thigh-high stockings to keep you warm.

tumblr_mx62hqqUNF1rzq39to1_500.jpg

He caught your innocent eyes gazing into his and found himself gazing into them. 

*Her eyes... are beautiful* He gulped and felt his heart flip-flop in his chest.

"I-I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." He stammered.

"A-annyeonghaseyo Kim Namjoon. I'm ~~~~~." You blushed under your scarf.

Rap Monster chuckled lightly. He found you really adorable. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "It's really crowded tonight isn't it?"

You looked around and sighed, "I know right? It's a lot crowded than last year. There seems to be a lot of couples this Christmas." You gazed at all the couples with sad eyes. *I wish I can feel the love that they feel...*

Rap Monster noticed your sad tone, "How about your family? Friends?"

You shook your head, "They always do their own thing. But it's ok I guess."

"Ahh, I see," Rap Mon nodded his head. "I'm alone this Christmas as  well." You just nodded sadly and sighed. As the two of you stood there silently, a thought popped into Rap Mon's head, "Hey, since we're both alone, want to keep each other company this Christmas?"

You thought about it and a smile automatically formed on your face, "Sure, why not."

The both of you giggled and walked around Times Square. You guys went window shopping in the stores and took selcas by the Christmas tree.

"Hey let's make silly faces!" You told Rap Mon before taking a picture. He nodded in agreement. The both of you stuck your tongues out as Rap Mon took a snap shot. The two of you giggled at the photo. 

While you took photos, the sudden rise of Christmas Carols started. You and Rap Mon smiled at one another and sang along. You saw that some people dressed as Santa walked up to couples with a pole with mistletoe hanging from it. You lightly smiled, half admiring and half sad. 

Without you knowing, one of the Santa's came up behind you and Rap Mon with a mistletoe. Your eyes widened. You looked at the mistletoe then back at Rap Mon. He was as stunned as you were. He rubbed the back of his neck and turned away.

You blushed and lightly chuckled, "A-aniya..."

"We're, we're not--" You and Rap Mon were trying to expalin to the Santa that you two were not together, but the Santa didn't believe you and insisted. People and other couples around you started to stare. You were beginning to panic due to all the attention.

Rap Mon sighed and quickly pecked you on the cheek as you continued to try to expalin.

Your eyes blinked rapidly at his sudden action, "Omo..." You looked up at Rap Mon who was currently trying to avoid your gaze. All of a sudden people started to boo around you guys. You heard some people yelling at you and Rap Mon to kiss for real. You were beginning to get embarrassed, "C'mon let's just go." You turned to leave, trying to hide your face in your scarf.

Before you were able to leave, you felt Rap Mon grab your wrist. He swiftly spun you around and grab your waist. You looked up at him with wide eyes. He gazed down at you with gentle eyes as he tucked your hair behind your ears and carressed your face. "Y-yah... Mwoya?"

Rap Mon didn't speak. He just locked his gaze on you and leaned in slowly. He stopped just centimeters away from your lips and whispered, "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Before you can answer him, his lips touched yours. 

You froze on the spot. *What is happening right now?!* His lips felt warm and soft on yours. You quickly began to melt at his touch and kissed him back. Your arms naturally wrapped around his shoulders. You can feel a smile forming on RapMon's face.

As the two of you kissed, you heard cheers from everyone around you. The two of you quickly pulled away and smiled shyly at the crowd. You and RapMon slowly looked to each other. Your hearts fluttered in sync for each other.

Rap Mon reached for your hand. You looked down at your fingers intertwined with his. When you looked down at your hands, you noticed the bracelet he was wearing. You tilted your head and reached for his wrist, "Namjoon, where'd you get this bracelet?"

"Huh?" Rap Mon looked at the bracelet, "Oh this? I got it from this lady who offered me a Christmas Wish."

"Mwo?!" Your eyes widened.

"Ne~ Waeyo?" Rap Mon was confused. He watched you as you searched through your bag. His eyes widened as you pulled out a matching bracelet.

"I have the same one! She offered me a Christmas Wish as well!" You showed him the bracelet.

"Waah! Daebak! What did you wish for?" Rap Mon asked you out of curiousity.

You tried to hide your smile under your scarf, "Let's just say, my wish came true. How about you? Did your wish come true yet?"

Rap Mon stepped up closer to you and caressed your face with both hands. He leaned in, your foreheads touching, and he whispered, "My Christmas Wish definitely came true."

The two of you smiled and kissed once more under the sparkling lights of the Times Square Christmas Tree.