01

Just some feelings

I was walking with my friends to our audition. I hope they accept me because its my dream school. I always wanted to go there as I was as little kid. I grew up with two of my friends and they had the same dream, Donghae and Jimin. In middle school we met Kai, he is really nice and talented. In Highschool we met Minho and Eunhyuk really nice talented funny guys. We all became friends and we still are. We decided to form a pop group. Unofficial ofcourse because we well we still dont have a manager and that kind of things. Oh totally forgot to introduce myself hehe. I am Aiden Joseph Yiyun Liu, I am Tiwanese/American I am 19 years old I have a younger sister named Sulli Jinri Liu and an older brother called Jonghyun Liu. Im going to SHINee High and soon I graduate but we have to do audition early if we want to get in this school. Its our dream. My sister has a crush on my bestfriend Choi Minho. I am friends with Donghae and Jimin since first word because of our parents. Our parents were middleshool and highschool friends. We got along well really quick and they let us go to the same schools. I grew up in a wealthy family. Luckily for me Im not becoming the next CEO so I can do what I want. My brother Jonghyun is becoming the new CEO soon though. He always wanted to be actor but he did what dad wanted him to do so he is studying alot. Sulli... Well not much to say about her, I love her and she makes me happy when Im upset, she is always there for me and i am always there for her. We are kinda astrotwins but then I am three years older then her. See we all have sibblings but I am the only one with a sister. Everyone says how lucky I am, but they mean it in a ert way but I will never do that to my little sis. Oh no never. And their brothers are so full of themselfs, they told me I will never get a girlfriend because they think I look gay. Their brothers were players. Minho's brother Choi Siwon goes to the college we want to go to. He told us we will never make it and all but thats just bull. My pinky is more talented then that jerk. Well actually all their older brothers go to that college so wish us luck because I know for sure we will get into fights alot.

We arrived at the college and we were led to our seats in a theatre room. The MC got up and guess who? Park Leeteuk Jimins brother was the MC. We dont like him at all. He is really full of himself and he always say how girls will chase him and there is one short cute girl called Kim Taeyeon who always ask him to be her boyfriend. Well like anyone would believe that, HA!

Leeteuk: Hello candidates I am Park Leeteuk your MC for today, I am student here and I follow the acting course. While the peole are preforming for their audition keep quiet and just watch their preformence, thank you and goodluck!

He got of stage and the first once up were pretty good and then...Then two beautiful girls came on stage. They are called the Jung sisters, they are really good. Their voices fit eachother really good. We were waiting backstage because we were after them. Kai kept on oking me saying that the girl with black hair is hot and cute and y and all but I couldnt see whats so great about her... Infact I think that blonde girl is most erfect person I ever seen. They were done and walked of stage they walked passed us and I could see them stealing glances at us and giggling and all. Okay? We went on stage and we did awesome! While we were preforming I could see the Jung sisters whisering and giggling and pointing. What? And you know what I am ing good in rapping and dancing. And the girls went crazy for me. hehe take that Choi Siwon! I saw Leeteuk watching us with a this cant be true expression. We were done and bowed to the jury's. We went of stage and those two girls were still backstage and kept stealing glances at us. I was tieing my shoelaces and when I stood u I was greeted by cold cold cold water. I just stood there and spit out the water that came in my mouth, I still had my eyes closed. I slowly turned around and ofcourse it was Donghae and Kai.

Aiden: Guys you know I put gel in mhy hair!

Donghae: Oops?

Aiden: Your dead

They ran away and I went to grab a towel but someone already threw it in my face, it was that girl who preformed that blonde girl. I smiled at her and dried myself and went to the guys. They laughed and I just shot my glare so they should shut up their faces and they did. This audition was well kinda fun and I think I found someone. hehe.