Hot Topics of the Week!

{K-Pop Love Crew} || Join our little K-Pop World!

 

 

 

Hot Topics of the Week 

Hot Topics of the Week

 

With Germaine

With Germaine

 

 

 

SNSD YoonA & Lee Seung Gi are dating !   

The new about YoonA and Lee Seung Gi came yesterday on Allkpop. At first, I thought that it was a crazy rumor made by the korean neitzen. But, it turned out that the both company comfirmed their relationship. I was super happy. I don't really know Lee Seung Gi a lot but I think they look really cute together. There's a lot comments that says that YoonA can't date him but, seriously, YoonA is old enough to date someone. So, let's all accept the fact that they both like each other right!! :))

Congrats to YoonA & Seung Gi

lee-seung-gi-and-yoona-02.jpg

 

 

 

Last KARA performance with 5 members  !   

 

On december 31, it was a sad performance of KARA. For the last time, KARA performed with all members; Hara, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Jiyoung and Nicole. Like most of you knows, KARA's contract with DSP Media will end in January 2014 . The member, Nicole might not renew her contract with the company. It's probably the last time that KARA is going to perform together. I'm sad, they are one of the first group that brought me into Kpop. They aren't going to be the same with a member missing. Their last performance was special stage of many songs like, Pretty Girl, Lupin, Mister, Step and Damaged Lady.