1/1

How to Catch a Cold

Jongup was used to seeing Himchan up and moving, whether it be cleaning the house or nagging someone in the dorm for something that they did (and usually that someone was Yongguk, and the nagging usually included Yongguk not getting onto everyone else more). Sometimes he would spend hours in front of the TV watching fashion shows and recaps of runways or at his computer shopping online because he didn't want to deal with the hassle of having to go out and do it. Needless to say, he was always doing something.

 

Jongup couldn’t remember a time when he'd seen the blonde so... inactive. Even after his accident earlier in the year, with one hand, Himchan had still been determined to keep active. He’d still cleaned house with his arm in a cast and surfed the web and watched his fashion shows.

 

But now, Himchan hadn’t been out of bed in hours, and he hadn’t done much of anything all day besides sleep. It just felt… unnatural. Jongup pouted his lips slightly as he leaned against the doorway, staring into the room at the still and pale male that was underneath the thick layers of blankets ((that Jongup had insisted he had needed)). Himchan had argued that it was too hot for all of these blankets, and Jongup had insisted that it would be good for him to sweat the fever out. The two had gone at it for a few minutes, arguing over who was right when Himchan finally gave up, too tired to keep arguing and too weak to push the blankets off himself. Jongup grinned at his triumph, and had even praised Himchan on the sweat that was already beading along his feverish forehead.

 

Himchan had of course wrinkled his nose at the thought of lying in bed and sweating, but still he had smiled tiredly at Jongup and whispered a horse "Gee, thanks JongUmma."

 

But that had been hours ago. He’d fallen asleep after that and Jongup had been left to his own devices. He stood in the doorway for just a bit longer before pushing off and going into the overheated room (once again, Jongup had even bumped up the heat to try to help Himchan get over his fever). He sat down on the floor next to the bed and rested his cheek on the mattress, staring up at the sleeping blonde. His lips were dry and cracked from having to breathe through his mouth and his cheeks were a bit swollen from his sinuses.  There was a light flush staining his otherwise pale skin, and Jongup wasn’t sure if it was from the fever or because of how many blankets he had piled on top of the male.

 

"I can’t sleep," Himchan groaned suddenly, his raspy voice deeper than normal and he let out a huff as he rolled onto his side, fighting against the mound of blankets as he blinked his eyes open to stare at Jongup. “I hate being sick.”

 

"I had no idea." Jongup said, smiling gently as he fished Himchan's hand out of the tangle of blankets so that he could hold it. His thumbs rubbed gently over the fevered flesh and Himchan made a small sound that Jongup had assumed might have been a hum. "I like it."

 

Himchan cracked open one eye, "Like what?"

 

"When you're sick."

 

"That's because you are weird, Jongup..." Himchan said, pulling his hand from Jongup's to push at the younger’s head weakly. "You're a little 4d puppy that—" Himchan coughed heavily, covering his mouth before taking a few breaths so that he could continue, "—apparently likes to see people miserable."

 

Jongup pouted, "I don't like to see you miserable, Channie... just sick enough where you are stuck in bed..." He smiled as he stood up from the floor. He began to peel the blankets back off of Himchan.

 

"Ullggh, Uppie, stop, its cold..." Himchan whined, rolling onto his back.

 

"See, when you're sick..." Jongup started as he ignored the blonde’s whines. He leaned onto one of his knees before swinging his leg over Himchan's lap and pinning him down onto the bed, knees planted firm on either side of Himchan's hips as he caught both of the blonde’s wrists and pinned them to the pillow. "You're easy to take advantage of."

 

Himchan writhed beneath him, albeit a bit pathetically as he whined through his sick vocal chords. "Jonggupp, stop... You're gonna get yourself sick..."

 

"Maybe I want to?"

 

"Jongup, you are so weird!"

 

"I thought we've already gone over this, baby?"

 

Himchan opened his mouth to say something else but as soon as his lips parted, Jongup dove in and invaded his mouth with his tongue. The blonde was weak in his ill state, and it only made it that much easier for Jongup to claim him. Himchan was breathlessly whining Jongup's name into his mouth, the strange combination of feeling pleasure and weakness all rolled into one flustering the blonde. Jongup deepened the kiss, not caring much if Himchan was sick or not. The blond had always tasted good to him, even when his mouth was stale and he hadn’t brushed his teeth all day, and he simply couldn't get enough of the small sounds he was making.

 

After a little longer of their hot and sloppy kiss, Jongup picked up on the way Himchan's breath was hitching and he pulled back, resting his forehead on Himchan's heated one as the blonde, nose still clocked and eyes slightly watering, tried to catch his breath.

 

"How come no matter how weird you are, in the end, I want more?"

 

Jongup shrugged, staring down at the boy that he had fallen in love with as Himchan smiled gently up at him. He grinned, his smile lopsided as he pecked Himchan's lips again, "Get better, okay? I love you."

 

Jongup tried to hold back his laughter as Himchan tried to open his mouth to talk, but sneezed instead.

 


 

I hope you get better soon, bb~ 

Cuddles

Lynn