Our Love will never die.....

Our Love

 

***4.00AM***

You suddenly woke up from your sleep.. then, you take your medicine in the drawer beside your bed..

Your head feel so heavy and you can't control yourself at the moment.. your visions started to be blurry.. 

you were gripping your head like crazy because it hurts.. to ease the pain you go back to sleep..

 

**7.30AM**

You were already wake.. you started your day with a nice piece of bread with strawberry jam and a cup of

coffee.. then, you sat at your sofa and watch tv..but then.. the pain came slowly.. your head hurts so bad..

and your visions started blurry again...

 

-FLASHBACK-

Doctor Oh : Miss Yookyung... your fine but you can't be too stressed up..it might damaged your brain..

                  the more you stress the more pain you'll get..if you keep stressing yourself like this.. 

                  the pain that you actually felt..you might feel it forever if you don't control your stress.. 

                  you also might die...

......................................................................................................................................................

You met up with a Psychiatrist a few months ago..

Dr. Lim (Psychiatrist): when did it started?

You : after my omma died...

Dr. Lim : why.. did something happened?

You : after my omma died.. my appa was so sad at the moment till he becomes one of the mental patients

        in the mental hospital...

Dr. Lim : Do your boyfriend know about this?

You : about my omma and appa he knows.. but about my stress.. he didn't...

Dr.Lim : you didn't tell him that you were stressed?

You : he is pretty busy now... i don't want to stress him out with my stress problems.. 

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

You wanted to get up but your legs are too weak to get up... so you decide to control yourself for a bit

by breathing from your stomach... it works for just a few minutes though... after that the pain stopped..

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

After yoseob graduated.. he become a succesful man in music industries.. he is so busy handling 

people from other countries...

 

Yoseob was sitting in his office and looking at his calendar... It marked 16.01.2013.. 16 January is where

you and Yoseob started to gain feelings with each other.. it's you and Yoseob's Anniversary... So he grabbed 

his phone and texted something.. 

 

**YOSEOB POV**

I hope things worked out like i planned for today... it's been awhile since i last saw her after my trip from

China the other day... i hope she's fine though... along with all her problems that she's facing right now

is just to hard for her to handle this kind of situations.. and i'm not there to support her...

i am a bad boyfriend aren't i...huh... i'll make it up to her.. i promise! today i'll make it up to her..

 

Yoseob then opened a drawer.. found a wedding ring that he bought before he goes to China..

he then send the text..

......................................................................................................................................................

 

(((Your House)))

 

>>>>>FROM YOSEOBIE<<<<<<

Yookyungie.. i want to make it up to you since i left you alone in Korea.. while i was in China for a few months..

so let's go on a date!^^ Please accept this invitation or i'll sulk T^T..

 

A smile appeared upon your face... and you accepted the invitation because you love yoseob and you 

don't want him to know your current situation....

 

 

****YOSEOB POV****

I was all set up for the date... but before that i've to go to the hospital first to check on my health..

while i was walking at the hospital hallway i met Doctor Oh..

 

Dr. Oh : How are you^^..back from China i see hehe.

Yoseob : oh i'm fine!^^ but still i have to check on my health though.. Doc.. I'm not that young anymore haha

Dr. Oh : haha i see.. let's go and check you up okay?.. 

 

I walked with Dr.Oh to his office and he checked my health.. 

Dr. Oh : I'm afraid to say this but.... Your as healthy as a horse!^^

Yoseob : You scared me alittle there Doc~

Dr. Oh : Yoseob... how's Yookyung? is she fine?

Yoseob : i guess.. why?

Dr. Oh : did she told you about her health?

Yoseob : no.. but i bet she's fine .. right?

 

The situation become serious... yoseob was panicking a bit... 

Yoseob : why didn't she told me about this....

 

-FLASHBACK-

Before yoseob goes to Chine he goes to Your house to say goodbye.. You let yoseob in..

after both of you hugged each other.. Yoseob saw at the table a card... it says 

"Have some problems? Don't have anyone to talk to? See Dr. Lim! The best Psychiatrist in whole Korea"

-END FLASHBACK-

 

Yoseob : Doc.. do you know any psychiatrist by them name Dr. Lim?

Dr. Oh : oh.. yes i do.. why?

Yoseob : could you give me the address to her office?

 

........................................................................................................................................................

 

Dr. Oh gives yoseob Dr's Lim address.. yoseob quickly get out from the hospital and quickly goes to 

the address that Dr.Oh wrote..

 

~~~~ While you...

were already to go for the date.. you get outside and happily walking at the streets..after that you arrived at a 

stop light... you stopped and waiting for it to be green.. but then.. it started again.. due to the hot wheather..

it becomes more pain than ever.. 

You can't control yourself.. and your vision become blurry.. the light became green.. but one of the

vehicle didn't stop.. you fell at the road and.... ----------- 

 

.........................................................................................................................................................

 

-----Dr. Lim The Psychiatrist-----

Dr. Lim : she's been stressed all along.. but she didn't want to tell you because she's afraid you might

              get stressed out too... i adviced her to just keep calm and try breathing with her stomach..

              because it will make her less stress.. 

Yoseob : how she can be so stupid...

Dr. Lim : Yoseob.. i-

Yoseob : i knew it.... i'm a bad boyfriend. that's why she didn't tell me about it!! i'm such a bad boyfriend!!

              i should always be with her like always but i'm too stupid because i go to China and leave

              her alone here while she needed me to be with her!!

 

Yoseob was mad at himself and he started to cry heavily till he's knee's on the floor...

Dr. Lim : (Holds yoseob's shoulders) Yang YoSeob... wake up! it's not your fault!! You have to go to China

              it's because it's your responsibility to go there! You can't blame yourself like this! Yookyung

              don't want you to know not because she didn't trust you.. it's because she's loves you

              and she doesn't want you to know about her current condition.. Yoseob... let me tell you this..

              Do you love her? Do you love Yookyung? Tell me!

Yoseob : Yes! i love her!

Dr. Lim : then... you should go to her and support her... instead of crying like this.. you should

              go to her now and support her...

 

............................................................................................................................................

 

Yoseob quickly drove at the road but then stopped because there's something happened..

so yoseob get out from his car and ran... while he ran.. he then saw at the stoplight.... he stopped.

he saw you were being carried by a police officer... you were covered with blood everywhere...

Yoseob saw your face clearly... he knew.. it's too late, he then dropped the ring he was holding..

thought that he might spend the whole time with him forever... but...no...

 

..............................................................................................................................................

 

((2014))

 

Yoseob was standing infront of your grave while holding some pink roses...

Suho : are you okay?

Yoseob : yeah... i'm fine..

Suho : it's fine.. she was a nice well.. a great friend that i've ever had.... i'll wait in the car..

Yoseob : sure.. Yookyung.. perhaps you don't hear me.. or you do... but... i'm fine..

             i'm fine... and.. i'm sorry.... i bought you some pink roses... because it reflects you...

             it means gentle and actually warm.. like you... I miss you so much... i promise..

             i will go on.. if that's make you happy..  Thank you for everything.. My love towards you..

             will never die.. I love you..

 

Yoseob gave a warm smile and put the roses... 

than.. slowly walks away to his car... and comfort by Suho his bestfriend...

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!^^

YOO_SEOP HERE...

SORRY FOR THE SAD ENDING HAHA BUT I JUST HOPE YOU 

ENJOYED IT.. SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER..

SORRY SO LONG NOT UPDATE.. BECAUSE I'VE

BEEN BUSY.. 

YESS! 16.06.2014 GONNA BE AN AWESOME DATE!

B2ST COMEBACK.. SORRY... SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LE STORY.

THANKS 4 READING!^^