kyungie & pecks.

the boss.

Sunmi's 24 Hours was blasting from Bomi earphone as she walked with her boss or should I say her love who's searching a new black shoes for some rich people party or whatever it is. They walked around the streets, went in and out for several times because the boss haven't found the right shoes, he said. Bomi doesn't really mind though since he's around her today. It's funny that somehow, her boss is so out of her league. He's a rich man that own a popular café and she's just his secretary. 

"This one or this one?" Kyungsoo asked her with a soft tone that make her heartbeating three times faster.

"I prefer that one, sajang-nim." She pointed at the shoes before lowering her head. 

"Didn't I told you before to drop the sajang-nim or -ssi when we're outside? It's okay for calling me Kyungsoo, just Kyungsoo. I won't fired you just because you call me by the name." He waved his hand in front of her face with a little heart smile on his lips. If only he knows, she rename his number as 'baby kyungie' in her phone. 

Bomi nods in respond and continued following her boss to the cashier. As they reached the cashier, the worker bowed at him and smiles cheekily at the squishy guy in front of her. "It would be 57.000 won." she said shyly, shy enough to make Bomi rolled her eyes and snorted at her action before taking the shopping bag from her with a glare. 

It's funny how in four months, she already likes him that much. Everyday she learns something about him, like the way he loves to eat nachos with extra cheese, the way he bite his drink with his heart shaped lips, or the way he gritted his teeth when he doesn't like something or something bothering him, or her favorite thing about him, the way he runs his finger on his hair when he got stressed by his works, basically, Bomi loves everything he does. It sounds like she's stalking him, but she's not, she's observing

As the winter rain started to falling on the ground hardly. Bomi puffed her cheeks and rubs her tiny hands several times to warm her up, she wished that Kyungsoo would wrapped his arms around her petite body to warm her like he did in her dreams, but, Kyungsoo on the other hand, still being a calm guy that he is. For example; he wasn't make any-shiver voice like Bomi did or  mumbling about the rain like Bomi did. He just patiently waiting for the rain to calm down a little bit and when the rain gone calmer, they continued their walk back to the office without making any interaction that she wished.

---

"I'm going now, bye unnie. Go home soon!" Hayoung bids a good bye to the last person in the office right now. Bomi waved at her and continued her works for tomorrow. 

She hates being the last person in the office, it feels so lonely and quiet, she hates it, but what can she does? The deadline is tomorrow. She yawned for the hundred times today and rest her chin on her palm as her eyes getting heavier. "You're still here." Bomi snapped her head to the guy who's walking towards her.

"I-I was doing my presentation." She stuttered. 

"it's already late though, you can done it by tomorrow. The meeting is at 10AM." He told her with his childish mug on his hand. 

"Yeah, but it's almost done, so I'll just done it by tonight." She defends. Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder and put his pororo mug on her desk before taking a seat beside her. "Fine, let me accompany you." He said as he rest his head with his palm on the other desks. Bomi's lips turn into a wide smile as he said that, seeing the reaction, Bomi isn't the only one who smiled.

"Thank you." she said quietly, before she continues her work. 

While Bomi focused on the computer screen, Kyungsoo just being a calm guy he is. Sometimes, he played with his iPhone, sipping his drinks, or even yawning. Bomi's feeling is mixed right now, she feels like a burden for him, but on the other hand, this is a very rare moment to spend a night with him. 

The rain is falling again as Bomi finished her work, she takes a look to the boy beside her who's sleeping with his arms as the pillow. Bomi lowered her head on his level before she moves his bangs away from his eyes and with a little touch by her, she woke up the sleeping guy. His big eyes are staring at her now, it makes the butterflies on her stomach are flying crazily and her heart couldn't stop beating like a drum. "You're done." He softly said without making a move to break the stare. "Don't move." He commands when Bomi about to raised her head from her arms.

"But sajangnim-" he put his finger infront of his mouth, telling her to shut . 

"Let the rain go away first, then you can go home." and that time, she wished that the rain would stay longer, because she doesn't mind to spend her night with the guy who's still staring at her with a sleepy eyes. "You don't mind to stay longer right?" he asked with a sleepy voice. 

"Nope," she popped the p. "Do you want some hot chocolate, sajangnim? I can make you one if you want and don't worry, I'm the master of hot chocolate." With a chuckles, Kyungsoo told her that he would like to taste the amazing hot chocolate by the greatest Yoon Bomi. 

When Bomi back with two hot chocolates in their childish mugs, Kyungsoo was staring to the presentation that she made earlier. She put the mugs on the table and take a seat on the chair that Kyungsoo sat earlier. As he was checking the presentation, Bomi was learning about his face that doesn't show many reaction like hers. His big eyes and his cheeks are her favorite, everytime she stare at those eyes when he talks, she couldn't breath normally like other people will or when he puffed his cheek sometimes because the final wasn't the same like he expected.

"Ah, the master is back." Bomi rolled her eyes playfully as she handing him his pororo mugs. 

"It's good right?" Bomi asked him with a curious eyes. Kyungsoo give her a long blank stare that scared Bomi that her hot chocolate didn't amused him. "It is-" Kyungsoo paused for awhile before sighing, "It's great, Bomi. You should make this hot chocolate more often." And her heart is beating like a drum for the second times today.

Bomi laughed a little before accepting his request to make the hot chocolate for him. "Anyway you got something wrong here." Kyungsoo stood up from her seat and pulled Bomi by the wrist to take a seat on her chair while Kyungsoo was behind her, kneeling down on her level. Bomi hold her breath as she correcting the mistakes, her hands gone sweaty because she couldn't control her feeling, it feels like her heart is going to burst in a minute. 

"You shouldn't change the-" and when she turned around, her lips touched the apple cheek. Her face turned red as she realize what she was doing. 

"I-I don't meant to ki-ki-kiss you, it was an accident. Please don't fired me, sajangnim. I really don't meant to kiss you. Oh my God." She trailed off, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't fired me, please." and she started to crying as the negative thoughts start to running wildly on her mind. She stood up to bow at Kyungsoo for a few times that makes him confused. 

Kyungsoo started to panicked as the girl started to crying, his forehead started to sweating and being a gentleman that he is, Kyungsoo stood up from the ground pulled her into his embrace and patted her head"Eo, don't cry. It's okay. I wouldn't mind if you kiss me again though." Bomi raised her head abruptly and nudged his chin hardly. 

"A-Ah, d-did i nudged you hard?" He nodded. "D-Do you want me to kiss it?" He nodded like a hawaiian doll and acted like it hurts a lot, even though it's only hurt a little bit. 

Bomi leaned closers and pressed her lips on his with a smile. He returned the kissed with a smile and pulled her closer to his embrace without leaving her strawberry flavoured lips. Their kiss got more passionately as Bomi messed Kyungsoo's hair with her hands and Kyungsoo's arms under her blouse. After a few minutes of making out, Bomi removes her lips from his with a smile on her face. Kyungsoo on the other hand, leaned again for a peck from her.

"I don't think you kissed my jaw." Kyungsoo smirked.

"I do, I just missed a few centimeters from the right place, sajangnim." She said, still wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"Stop calling me sajangnim when we aren't working, will you?" She shrugged before chuckling at Kyungsoo who made a sour face.

"Fine, I won't, but what should I call you?" this time, it's his turn to shrugs. "Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo-ah? Kyungsoo oppa? That sounds so plain, not cool." She pouted cutely, that makes Kyungsoo pecks her for god know how many times. "I know, but I don't think you would like it." 

Kyungsoo raised his dark eyebrow with a curious face, "Kyungie." she said with a cheeky smile on her face. "That sounds so gay, but-" he let a big sigh out before finishing his sentence, "fine, you can call me that." 

"What are we now anyway?" Bomi cluelessly asked him, who has a clueless thought too. Kyungsoo shrugged and pecks the strawberry lips once again. "A couple?" he asked her before pecks her again. "Friend with benefits?" he pecks her. "Or probably partner in crime?" he shrugged before he pecks her lips again.

"I'm not sure what are we right now, because it's seems like everything is too fast, but i'm really sure that tomorrow I will take you on a breakfast date, or I'll hold your hand in front of the other workers, or we'll cuddling here tonight because it's already 12AM." Bomi chuckled at her almost boyfriend and slapped his arms playfully before their lips pressed to each other again.