1

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{The Past}

It all started with a girl who listened and abide to everything her parents told her to do.Which means she always topped her class, captains of all the clubs her parents forced her into and learnt more than 5 languages. Despite being treated harshly and abused at times, she prevailed and worked hard to please the demons she had as parents as she believed that one day they would appreciate her.. She tolerated everything until she turned 18...

As a birthday present, they gave her shares to their company as expected but broke her heart the most was that they forced her to marry to the son of a business partner who happends to be the person who took her V card by her on her sixteenth birthday...Despite them knowing, they still forced her to marry him for businees matters.

However upon Feeling violated, she finally burst and all hell broke loose!She left the mansion raging with just a bagpack filled with her basic necessities. She ran to her only friend and best friend's house, Do Kyungsoo.. Having known each other since toddlers, they had a bond that was unbreakable and since his parents were also business partners with her parents but have known her since young,they were understanding of her situation and loving towards her. They treated her as if she was their daughter thus she was allowed to live there with open arms anytime...Kyungsoo's parents apparently disliked her parents for what they did to her...

However she decided to move out until...

{Present Day}

Ring RIng RIng

Kyungsoo picked up his phone to only to be startled by a panicing Krystal

"Kyungsoo-ah!They came after me a-again!I think they'll try to find me at your house too!I-I d-don't where to go!"she whispered in her phone as she ran away from her 

"O-Ohkay!Come to 365 club and I'll meet you there!I need to call for help!I'll message you the adress!"

Once he hung up, Krystal tied her hair into a bun and wore her guy wig thus pulled her hoodie up. She then wore her coloured lenses and tighed her shoelaces tightly. Once she was prepared, she ran out of the toilet at the mall and ran to the subway and took the train to Gangnam!She then jogged her way to the club and entered it sneakily. She expected the new club in town to be packed with s and party goers that were going at it but noo...Despite trying to enter unnoticed, the door was old and being the clumsy her, she accidentally banged the door and tripped over her own leg which caused her to land on the floor face first with a loud bang.

"Who is it? Omo!ARe you ok?"

You felt a presence in front of you and you changed your gaze to an ice cold one.You were shocked to find a boy with doe staring at you with his eyes popping and mouth agape with his hair messily styled. He was definitely your type!You tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter