Final

Wrong one

I miss you” a voice whispered, waking her up from her day dream. “Huh?” she replied holding the phone to hear ear, only to be yelled at.

HEY! I’VE BEEN TALKING FOR THE PAST 20 MINUTES!” Her boyfriend Junhyung whined.

I’m sorry, I just got kind of distracted” she mumbled looking at the fly on the table, slowly once again being taken away from reality.

What? Distracted!? I thought I wasn’t boring…do you not like me anymore?” he quietly remarked.

No! I don’t”

“…Baeri—“

I love you~!” she giggled on the other line.

Junhyung sighed “Doesn’t seem like it”

You seem pretty moody now a days, boys don’t seem to have pms, right?”

BAERI! What the hell!?”

Whaaat? I was just asking, sheesh”

No, I assure you I do not have PMS. I just, I really miss you nowadays; we don’t get to see each other much.” He confessed.

Oh my poor baby, lucky for you…I’m on my way” she announced grabbing her bag and bike.

Actually!? I’m going to go put on some clean underwear!” He shrieked before hanging up.

Clean underwear? Oh Yong Junhyung, you amaze me” she chuckled walking out the door.

Her mother was having a conversation with the new family in the neighbourhood. “Baeri, say hello to our new neighbours” her mother smiled genuinely.

What? Ms.Bo….lady with the 17 cats isn’t here anymore” Baeri frowned, she liked her; Mrs.Bo sometimes gave Baeri candy’s and goods as a kid.

No, it was time she went to an olds people home” her mom replied frowning.

Hello” Berry greeted to the quite beautiful looking woman.

Why hello dear, may I ask how old you are? You look about the same age as my L.Joe” she praised.

I’m 17” she remarked smiling.

Just then the son, she was talking about made an entrance. It was as if, the entire atmosphere paused, a boy with a piercing, dark clothing and pink hair smiled at her.

There he is!” His mother grinned.

Baeri’s mom stared in shock.

Hi, cool…hair” Baeri awkwardly complemented.

Thanks, just recently got it dyed. I’m L.Joe” he said holding his hand out for a shake.

Baeri replied “Baeri, nice to meet you”

Oh.. what kind, I love blueberries.” He joked.

Haha, why don’t you show him around, Baeri dear” His mother requested.

A…sure, let’s go” they both made their way out of the neighbourhood and onto the streets.

Awwh, hope they get along well” his mother grinned.

----

Both practically toured all over the village, baeri forgetting she had to meet up with Junhyung. Junhyung ran around his bedroom thinking of reasons; as to why baeri hasn’t made it yet.

Did my underwear confession scare her off?” he questioned himself, but shook his head.

Nah, …maybe she got into some kind of accident? OH GOD, BAERI BABY! I’M COMING FOR YOU” with that he threw himself out the door in search for her.

About 15 minutes later, Baeri and L.Joe were at a café drinking hot chocolate. Just then she remembered she was supposed to go over to her boyfriends house. “OH NO, LISTEN L.JOE I GOTTA GO, THE HOUSE IS JUST SOUTH OF HERE, ALRIGHT?” She pleaded and was very quickly out the door.

But.. I, don’t know which way south is” L.Joe frowned to himself.

---

Baeri somehow made it in about less than 10 minutes and began knocking on the door.

No answer.

He couldn’t possibly be out. JUNHYUNG…OPEN UP” she shout hitting the door.

Still…no reply

Frowning, she turned to walk back to the café. With a glance at the spot she sat, and noticed L.Joe still sitting there looking at his surroundings. “Hey I told you the house was only south of here” she said annoyed. L.Joe looked up at her and smiled cheekily. “I didn't know which way was south” he said.

She sighed and grabbed his jacket, practically dragging him home. “Happy?” she said with a sigh, before slowly dragging her feet to her door step, until a voice called out to her. She turned around to see Junhyung panting. “Seems like you really did stop liking me” he said pointing a L.Joe with an angry expression.

He's my neighbour, L.Joe. Mom told me to tour him around and I totally forgot about spending the day together. I went over to your house, but you weren't home” Baeri explained. “Save it” and with that Junhyung left.

L.Joe stared at him confused “What a lame boyfriend” he commented.

What?” Baeri shout, surprised.

What kind of boyfriend can't even trust his own girlfriend? Your boyfriends lame. Think about it” and with that L.Joe opened the door to his house, and slammed it closed.

Baeri carefully took in his words, before physically shaking it off, she didn't want to get brained washed by the kid.

The next day at school, Junhyung completely ignored her. L.Joe was a new student, and once again fate managed to make her his personal tourist around the school. She would laugh every now and then, when L.Joe would let out a failed joke or do something stupid.

Junhyung saw, he just didn't want to think he saw.

Just before lunch, Baeri was walking towards the bathroom, before a pair of arms pulled her back. There she stared into Junhyung's pleading eyes. He was crying, and it really turned her off.

You ignore me, claim that I don't like you because I've been around with L.Joe, and you're the one crying? Save it Junhyung” she said gaining a little energy to talk back to him.

Junhyung immediately stopped and gazed at her, observing her facial features. “Baeri, you're changing. You're not so... not so easy any more” he said with a smirk. Baeri stared at him confused. “Baeri, the only thing we haven't managed to try is , which I was going to do soon anyway before L.Joe came. You're just an easy girl. Easy to lure in, easy to lie to. Come on now, did you really think I had feelings for you?” Junhyung scoffed and walked off.

Baeri rolled her eyes, ignoring the pain; roaring in her insides. Rolling her eyes not only made her look like she didn't it care, it also rolled the tears back.

After school, L.Joe wrapped an arm around her shoulder and walked home. She didn't pull away, she didn't care. Her face was gloomy as she stepped inside her house. Her mother said they were having dinner with L.Joe's family so she should get dressed formally. All she could do was nod.

Baeri showered quickly, before taking out the black dress her mother had bought for her. She hadn't wore it yet, so she figured it'd be nice to wear it on a special occasion.

Dress.

wholesale_korean_fashion_hongkong_fashio


 

The drive towards the restaurant was quiet. Once they reached, her mother told her to always smile and keep a light mood. Yet, she was in no mood to smile. None the less, nothing but a fake smile could work at the moment. When she caught L.Joe's new hair she couldn't help but smile. He looked more like a normal student, without the pink hair. It was now some kind of dark brown colour. “I like it, your hair” she complimented taking a seat across from him.

L.Joe blushed brushing his hair down, mumbling a small thanks.

She nodded, they greeted each other before the food was ordered. Saying a few thanks, they began to dig in as their parents talked about each other and how their kids were trouble makers. Baeri and L.Joe just awkwardly stared at each other now and then. Their parents decided to go out for a few drinks, sending L.Joe and berry home.

They walked home in silence, as L.Joe kept brushing his hair down. “I think thats the flatest it can go” Baeri says with a laugh, as L.Joe looks at her shocked. He clears his throat “I heared you and Junhyung broke up” he said almost as a whisper. She nodded slowly, before blinking.

Tears fell down her cheek, without realizing. L.Joe looked at her, before frowning. He wiped it away, as more fell. “He's not worth crying for, Baeri” she hears him say. Closing her eyes, she pushed him away jogging towards her house. L.Joe runs after her before turning her around. In less than a second, rain began to pour down on them. L.Joe's flat hair was soaked and so was Baeri's new dress.

I like you.” he confessed ignoring the rain.

L.Joe it's raining—“ L.Joe managed to cut her off with an “I don't care”

I'm glad you two broke up.” and with that he reached in to claim his first kiss. Shocked she stood there not quite understanding the situation. “Kiss me back, or I'll force you” he whined in her ear, before returning his lips back onto hers. She blinked before shutting her eyes completely.

Junhyung stood not too far from Baeri and L,.Joe. He watched, with sorrowful eyes. “I lied to her, and this is how it ends” he sighed. “You really messed up this time, Junhyung. You really did” he told himself, placing his palms in his pocket before turning in a different direction; making his way home.

Once the two pulled away, L.Joe grinned at her. “The life ahead of us, is really going to be interesting” Baeri states, sighing. Nonetheless, she pulls him back in for another kiss.