1/1

Sweet Delight

The snowflakes fell.

Like he had fallen for her.

 

Jongdae woke up with bed hair and an oversized shirt with red boxers. Looking to his left, he saw his husky already woken up and his cheek. Fianlly getting away from it, he went to the bathroom and saw a post-it note on his mirror. Meet me and Bomi at the park okay? Tomorrow's Christmas morning and we're celebrating the whole day and night! Bring some candy and juice! Rolling his eyes, he was about to throw it away when he took a glance at the back.

P.S ; Kim Namjoo's gonna be there! You'll come then right? ;)

Yes Kim Jongdae liked Kim Namjoo. Yes he made sure he wasn't late to his classes just because he had all his classes with her. Yes he was willing to answer her simple questions. No he did not have a thing for her best friend, basically sister, Yoon Bomi. She was with Wufan anyways. But yes he did like her with all his heart. Her hair was like strands of silk. Her smile lit up the world brighter than the sun. And her eyes. Jongdae loved her eyes. So big and full of happiness. Just like her. He loved her. He honestly did.

As he lazily got on a red shirt and jeans, he looked around for his school sports jacket and found it. The initals 'SH' showed on the front of his jacket. The four all went to Silhaeng High. Wufan and Bomi were in their senior years, leaving Jongdae and Namjoo in junior year. Wufan would always tease Jongdae about Namjoo after school, saying things like, "Namjoo's favorite color is purple." if he was wearing a purple shirt

As he went downstairs, he grabbed a 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper and a whole bag of Kit Kat's, putting 5 bucks in his pocket for back-up. He put the two in his backpack and ran to the park, tripping over sometimes because of the heavy weight in his backpack.

 

As he arrived, he saw Wufan and Bomi holding hands. And then he saw Namjoo waving. Her other hand were in her pocket. She probably feels lonely without anyone holding her hand. Jongdae thought, feeling pityful. But she was still smiling. And was still happy. "Dude! You're an hour late!" Wufan said, "It's 12:00 pm already!" Jongdae shrugged and handed Wufan his backpack. "We got 12 more hours." he said, nodding, "I wasn't that late." Wufan shrugged and put it on the bench with three other backpacks.

"Let's play Spin The Bottle!" Wufan suggested, holding up a bottle. Bomi nodded and Namjoo shrugged. Jongdae, on the other hand, was shaking his head. "No no no." he said, shaking his hands as well, "I haven't even got my first kiss yet dude. Plus, what if I end up kissing Bomi?" Wufan shrugged and looked at Bomi. "You're okay with that?" he asked, earning a nod from Bomi, "The majority wins! Let's play!"

They ended up sitting in a circle as Wufan spinned the bottle. It spinned for what seemed like minutes until it landed on Namjoo. Bomi nodded while Jongdae shot a glare to Wufan. Giving a quick peck on the cheek, Namjoo wiped it off with a disgusted face, making the couple laugh. Bomi then spinned the bottle, landing on Wufan. They kissed like a normal couple would, making Namjoo shout, "Get a room!" Laughing in his head, Jongdae placed his hand on the bottle and spinned it.

And it landed right on Namjoo.

Wufan wolf-whistled while Bomi 'aww-ed'. Namjoo gulped and said, "We don't have to do this right?" Jongdae paused but then kissed Namjoo on the cheek. That still made her cheeks turned red. "Look how red she is!" Bomi stated, hugging her tightly, "She's redder than Wufan's scarf!" The three of them laughed while Jongdae remained silent.

 

After Namjoo skipped her turn, all of them suggested to play truth or dare. Wufan then put the bottle away and faced Bomi. "Truth or dare?" he asked, smiling, in whcih the girl replied 'truth'. "Was I really your first love?" he asked, smiling. Bomi shook her head laughing, which made Wufan pout. She then faced Namjoo. "Truth or dare?" she asked, in which the other girl replied, 'dare'. "I dare you to tell Jongdae you love him!" she said, making Namjoo turn red. "Yah unnie!" she said, covering her face with her green scarf. Looking at the older name, she sighed and muttered an 'I love you'.

 

After many many games and many many kisses (mostly between Wufan and Bomi), the couple decided to get more pop from the nearby store, which was 4 blocks away. That left Namjoo and Jongdae alone. "You know," she said, " didn't really love you."

"I know."

"She dared me to."

"I saw it."

"I didn't really wanna say it."

"You don't have to explain it."

"But what if I meant it?"

Namjoo realized what she had said, making her muffle her little 'stupid' with her hands. Jongdae was wide-eyed. But he then suddenly said, "I don't mind." Namjoo nodded and smiled, taking her hands off of . "What do you wish for Jongdae?" she asked, looking at the older boy, "I mean, everyone has a Christmas wish right?" Jongdae shrugged. "I really don't know." he replied, "You?" Namjoo smiled. "I always wanted a Christmas kiss. You know. Those kisses you get that last from the last second of Christmas Eve to the first second of Christmas morning." The boy nodded and took a glance at his phone. "Namjoo." he said, making the girl face him.

"I love you." he said, placing his lips gently on hers.

Her hands wrapped around his neck as his arms wrapped around her waist. He took a glance at her phone that was sticking out of her back pocket and separated their lips apart.

He held up his phone and smiled slightly. "Merry Christmas."

Just at that moment, Wufan and Bomi showed up and forced the couple to tell them everything.

"Seriously dude." Wufan said, putting an arm over her shoulder, "You kissed her?"

Jongdae shrugged. "So?" he asked, "At least she got her Christmas wish."

 

From that day on, Jongdae and Namjoo didn't have to be awkward with each other. With Wufan and Bomi around, they finally know how it's like to be a couple. And it 'feels good to know that someone loves you', as quoted from Kim Jongdae. Yes, it is Kim Jongdae. Yes, he is all lovey dovey over Namjoo. Yes, he loves her with all his heart. No, he doesn't even smile or talk that much.

 

Three months and five weeks later, Jongdae woke up with a purple shirt on that fit him perfectly and red boxers. He felt his canine companion his face, causing him to get out of bed. As he went ot the bathroom, he was brushing his teeth when he felt warm arms wrap around his body. As a he felt her face nuzzle in the crook of his neck. he couldn't help but smile with her messy bed hair and her oversized white t-shirt (which was actually Jongdae's. It just looked big on her.). "Good morning sunshine." she murmered in his neck, making him chuckle since it tickled a bit. "Good morning sweetie." he replied, spiting out his paste and rinsing his mouth with water. He then faced her and placed his lips on her.

He couldn't believe that he kissed her.

When snowflakes fell on that day.

Like he had fell for her.

 

 

A/N ; this is just my fluffy side showing. merry christmas! <3