1 new girl

My Personal Servant

 

                        Chapter one

 

 

You walked to school while listening to some music. "Look it's Hye Jin." You ignore them and walk to class. " Look what she's wearing." You sit at a table and feel the vibe of someone staring at you. Yeah, it's the whole class. "Can you please stand and introduce yourself?" You signed and stood up. "Hello, I am Kim Hye Jin." The class all whispered to eachother as you sat down. "She's the ganster!" MyungSoo glared at you and throw a book at you , but grabbed it with your bare hand. " Great catch,new girl." You looked into the that read. ' Meet me in front of the school.' And you rip that page out, shot it into the trash can. You stood up and walked to the roof. MyungSoo followed you and stood behind you. " I said front of the school..." You walk to the edge of the roof. " What are you doing?!" You take a deep breath and run off the roof. Beakhyun caught you and smiled cutely your way. "Easy catch, uh?" Luhan raced over and put his hand over Beakhyu. " Come on lover birds, the guys are waiting. "You were put down slowly and ran to the gate. You glanced over your shoulder and saw MyungSoo watching you. As you jumped over the fence D.O glared at you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You came back to school in the mid-afternoon and the coach watched you carefully. " Miss HyeJin, why are you just entering?" You glared at him giving him the 'I'll get you' look. "I...I... mean.... begin..." MyungSoo was playing basketball and you stared him amazed... until D.O sat next to you and sghed."My little sister is dating my best friend and is watching some other guy..."  You kicked him away and he grabbed you. "Yah! You know I was just playing around with you. Plus you know he's coming..." You look at him worried and run out.