Ice Cream Date & Their Chit-Chat

Scandalous Group(s)

"Hyung, does SHINee also has obsessive or dangerous fans?"

 

That question was asked by Jongin when he and Taemin had an ice cream date and sat on a park bench on Sunday morning.

 

Taemin stopped his Chocolate Mint and stared his lover. "Such a stupid question. We also have that kind of fans, of course."

 

"But... I think yours aren't as brutal as EXO's."

 

"Who said so?" SHINee's main dancer laughed cynically.  "Oh, maybe you guys should announce that you're dating a girl in real life or support LGBT like what Jonghyun hyung did, smoke a cigarette while driving a noona home or point your middle finger between the breaktime of on-air radio broadcast like Jinki hyung, do kiss scenes in a drama or musical like Minho hyung and Key hyung, and join We Got Married like me. It will help you find out how dangerous your fans are... but you certainly will get a lot of haters and bad reputation."

 

The younger man rolled his eyes. "Such a good suggestion, hyung. You're going to make a rookie group like us become a history in no time. Thank you very much."

 

"You're very welcome, Jongin-ah." Taemin showed his unfamous smile. "Feel free to keep my idea inside your mind, maybe someday you guys will use it if you're curious about the recklessness level of your fans."

 

Jongin snorted and ate his remaining grape Popsicle, somehow Taemin impressed with him who didn't get brain freeze even though he was just biting half of the ice lolly.

 

"Is it just me or SHINee is a group full of troublemaker? With so many scandals involving you guys, I'm amazed you can deal with it in a relatively short time." Jongin teased his hyung.

 
Taemin's mouth opened a little, but he laughed afterward. "Oh wow, so now's your turn to attack me?"

 

"I will stop attacking you only if you give me your remaining ice cream."

 

Instead of handing his Chocolate Mint, Taemin ate all of it. But right after he swallowed the entire ice cream, his face came closer to Jongin's and he pressed their lips together. Taemin even slipped his tongue into the mouth of EXO's second maknae.

 

The rapper pushed Taemin's shoulder in surprise, his dark face turned red after their lips separated. "W-What are you doing, hyung?!

 

"I don't want to give the ice cream to you, I just let you taste the flavor." Taemin his lips casually.

 

"B-But this is a public place!"

 

"So what? Like I care." The hyung smirked maliciously. "I'm in a good mood to create a scandal which involving both of us. Sounds good, huh?"