Yeollie story

Minions Love (Minnie on Love)

"It's true right,."

I turn around only to meet L - no,. He's in Myungsoo mood right now.. Judging on his playful, cute little smile

. "What's that.??"

"She'll really look good with me right..The cute little minion,."

I look at him with disbelief. This guy behind his grim reaper facade has a very gullible soul inside him. And I only realise it's not a good idea to make him watch Despicable Me as he is into minion lately. I should bring him watch The Conjuring next time.

"No Myungsoo-ah,. I'm just emphasizing it,. You're not suitable with her,.."

'Anyone but her,. Not my Min,.' I added on my mind.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Composing myself.. I make my way into the library. Cold wind greet me. God I'm sure Min will fire me for being late,. It's 10.30 already.

Thanks to Myungsoo that annoyingly want to tag along to be with his oh-so-called-minion-Min and trying to ruin my not-so-official date with Min,?

Thanks but no thanks..

I finally found Min sleeping alone. Hand supporting her head. With her yellow dress (what's wrong with Min and her yellow dress after all-just assume she like yellow will we,..) she did really look like one of Myungsoo' s oh-so-called-minion.

Cliche as it may sound, I actually had fall in love from the first time I met her.

Don't laugh,. Sigh,. It's rude to lough at other's feeling you know,. GLARE~~

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Did you just talk to yourself,." Oh she's up,

. And Oh God,. She's adorable as hell,. Wait did hell adorable,?? Oh well,. She gonna think I'm freak then,,.

 

"I do,. It's a way to kill time than watching you drolling over the table you know,." She blushed,. Cute as usual,. Ahh,. How I hope to be the table so you put your face on me,. Ok I really sound creepy right now.. "Come,." I grab her hand,. Ignoring her protest and lead her to our destiny- oh I mean destination..

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Short update~~~