Final.

mERrY CHristMaSSsSssSSSsSsSS

A/N: Picture edited by sehunsbooty

 

 

Luhan's POV:

It was only a half a week before Christmas, and I still didn't have a present for Sehun. I was in deep thought as I sat against the dance room wall. I really didn't know what to get the younger. Currently everyone was taking a break before starting our training. My eyes scanned the room.

I could name every single one of the trainees, and I felt proud about that. But when Sehun went up to me that one day, I didn't realize what I had gotten myself into. Sehun began following me around after that. We would go on dates out to drink bubble tea together, and slowly we became inseparable.

Before I could continue my thoughts, our dance instructor got our attention by clapping, "Alright guys! I want you to split into two groups. Then play kai bai bo to see who's dancing first." Everyone nodded, and began getting into their two groups.

I was worried.

Sehun wasn't there yet. He was going to be in trouble for being late. The dance instructor saw everyone obeyed him, and began calling roll. When he got to Sehun, no one replied. He looked up, and was about to open his mouth to say something, but the door flung open.

"I'M HERE!" Sehun yelled as he ran in panting. He immediately went to stand near me. "Good. Now go over there." The man said, and pushed him to the other group. "But I wanna be with Luhan hyung." Sehun whined. "To bad. This is your punishment for being late. Now shut up before I kick you." Sehun pouted as he looked at me.

I gave him a small pitiful smile. "Alright, this group dances first today." Dancing Hyung said pointing at Sehun's group. My group sat down as we chatting and what not. I watched the group dance. I watched Sehun more or less. I had never actually watched him dance before.

Now that I have, I wanted to die laughing.

Sehun was one of the worst dancers I'd ever seen in my life. And I have seen some pretty bad dancers before. I was literally choking on my breath. I was trying so hard not to laugh. Once the group stopped, I quickly calmed myself. "I know exactly what to get him now."

 

 

---

 

 

"Merry Christmas, hyung." Sehun smiled brightly as he handed me a box that was wrapped with wrapping paper. We were at his house due to my parents being in China, and his being out of town. I smiled, "Oh~" I quickly ripped the paper away, and opened the box. It was a stuffed animal. It was a deer plushie.

My eyes widened. I squealed, "It's so cute, Sehun!" I quickly hugged him, and kissed his cheek. I smiled brightly as he blushed red. "I got you a present too." I handed him the wrapped item. He studied it for a moment before ripping the paper off. He stared at it. "Just Dance for Kids? Why did you get me this?"

"Because you can't ing dance."

"Because we can play it together." He blushed as I said that.

Then he stuttered out, "But why the kids?"

... Think of something....

"Because... Uh." I was panicking, "Because it was... Cuter??¿¿??¿?"

"Oh."

"I can't believe he ing bought that."

"Let's go play it then, hyung~"

 

 

 

---

 

 

As soon as the first song started, we became dancing machines. I was getting PERFECT like it was nobody's business. I looked at Sehun's score, and he was getting MISS every time. He whined, "Hyung, this is hard~!"

I choked.

"What have I gotten myself into?"