Chapter One

Lifeless doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was standing by the window sill, looking outside. A blanket was laying upon her lovely shoulders so she wouldn't freeze to death on this lonely and cold night. Outside the window it was dark, after all it was still midnight. She couldn't sleep this night either, like every other single night since she got married. In her mind there was a dream, a dream she wished one day would come true. A dream where her handsome husband would come home one day and look at her with his beautiful eyes and just spend time with her. This was her dream, but she knew it would never come true. 

Tears slowly fell down on her pretty face, she was crying again. She brushed her softly fingers through her cheeks where the tears fell down and told herself to be strong. "Jessica, you have to be strong" This was the same thing she had told herself  through these five months living almost alone. No one in the world would have ever  thought that this was the life of Jung Jessica, the girl who had everything. She had money, beauty and fame. Being the only child of Jung Jaewon, the millionare had gained her a lot of fame. Not only that, but her beauty had also captured a lot of many men hearts. Even though she had everything, she never was happy. She would preferred being poor instead of being born with a silver spoon in . She had always been praised of her beauty, but never in her entire life had she ever thought that she was beautiful. Many people have told her so, but what does it matters when the people you love never had said that. Well, Luhan had told her once before that she was pretty. But she assumed that's just a lie, because if he thought so, why is he always ignoring her.

Her entire life has been pitiful. From birth until now. She lost her mother the same time she was born, and so on she lived with her father that has only treated her like a doll. A doll who he can brag to everyone and someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter