Dear Kai

This is our story my ex-bestfried

I miss you,

I miss you my bestfirend,

I miss your eyes that pierce my soul, witch can read me.

I miss those moments where you played with my fingers and then you closed them between your hands.

And you didn't care if we were in a crowded place and you didn't care if everyone was looking at us, you would always hold my hands even harder.

I still remember when we had to evacuate from school because of a broken tube of gas. I was naive back then and I didn't bring my coat, I was freezing outside, you were just like me, but when you saw me you instantly hugged me telling me that in that way I wouldn't suffer the cold air and that you would protect me warming me up.

Unfortunately, because of a mistake I did we fought really hard but also thanks to my efforts we made up, even though we weren't that much close like before.

But I said to myself that it was fine, at least we were still friends.

From that Wednesday, yeah I still remember that day where you stopped to talk to me, I tried my best to communicate with you.

Just when I lost all my hopes of you forgiving me, and I decided to finally move on, you came back turning my life upside down once again. We started again to act like best friends but I knew  things between us changed, you became colder and detached, you stopped calling me with that nickname you gave me and that no one else were allowed to call me, you didn't even call me by my name, you simply called me by my surname like if I was just an acquaintance, you stopped hugging me, you stopped to look at me like you did before instead you looked at me with indifference.

But I told to my self I was fine, at least you were still talking to each other.

The days passed and with them months flew in a blink, but things between the two of us didn't improve in fact they got more and more worse, until I realized that we stopped talking to each other.

Of course I was suffering but I thought that I was still fine, at least I could see you from far away.

Our last day as high school students came too fast and tears were already falling from my eyes.

I was crying so hard but I wasn't the only one, "he" was also crying, I knew you would go to him, after all you loved him, and me, I was just your ex-bestfried, so I just turned around but after a few seconds I felt two arms wrapping around my waist and I saw your head resting in my left shoulder.

In front of the gates, in the midst of all those people you grabbed my arm and held me in one of those bone crushing hugs that I really missed.

"I love you and I'll miss you" you said smiling before kissing me on the lips then you left me there with wide eyes.

"I love you too" I said but I knew you didn't hear me.

That was the last time I saw and talked to you.

And now here I am writing this letter, just because I need you to know my feelings. I really loved you, more that a simple best friend, the lovers type, I think I still have feelings for you, but I can't live with them anymore.

I always said that I was fine, but now I'm not, not anymore.

I'm writing this things because this is the last time I'll talk to you, and trough this letter I'm sending away my feelings for you.

I love you Kai. Bye.

Your D.O.

 



Hay yo waddup! 

I hope you liked this story. I didn't mean to do this as a one shot in fact I wanted to write a little story explaining all the moments they had, but I don't know >.< Should I do a multiple chapter of this? 

Sorry again for any grammar error, English is not my native language, I'm actually a filipina who live in Italy LOL. 

Actually this is my real story, and just used the kaisoo couple because they are my favorite otp in exo.

PLEASE COMMENT!  Tell me what do you think of this ok? 

BYE BYE!!

{Vhelz_Roxanne