Chapter 1

Her Unreachable Star

Chapter 1:

 

Black hair, white complexion, jet black eyes, a well-sculptured body, smile that can melt any girl’s heart, a skill that makes guys around envy, green jersey shirt and number ‘three’ written at the back...

 

Yes... He is the guy that Krystal keeps looking at. She can see the hunger in his eyes... No, not for food –but he is hungry to win. It is his last game, and of course he wants to win. Actually she is hungry too.

 

Why? You might ask.

 

Well! To tell you frankly, I went here right after might class! I did ate my lunch and breakfast but after 4 hours of class and really energy killing subjects I need to eat. Plus running towards the train didn’t really help me that much.

 

“What should I eat after this? Hmm. Coffee jelly and some croissants aren’t bad. No! I need heavier full of carbohydrates to replace my lost carbohydrates. Hmm. I know CARBONARA! And some Coffee and Spanish bread. Not ba---“

 

What the heck?! The girl beside accidentally pushed me. I just rubbed off since she looks really happy, she won a game...

 

GAME?! OMO! The game is it finished?! I looked at in front and saw that they are throwing confetti’s. But who the heck won? I looked-up and saw that my ‘Star’ won! And without hesitation I jumped crazily while doing their chants.

 

I search with my eyes where my ‘Star’ is and there I saw him hugging and thanking his teammates and coaches, and bowing to the crowd.

 

We did like we usually do every time it’s the end of the game... To let the players said their thanks, bow to the crowd and tell them to support them next season.

 

But this time it is different since, my ‘Star’ will say his final thanks, final bow, and he will tell us to support his teammates next season even though he will not be there.

 

Tears... A lot of them were shed when he is saying his goodbye...

 

To be honest he is everyone’s favourite since he always plays with his heart. Yep, even the fans from other teams.

 

I did cry since this is going to be his last, but I knows that this not the end yet.

 

I saw him do his last or should I say final bow...

 

I saw him walk towards the door, leaving the fans with heavy heart.

---

I exited the coliseum together with the others, I was about to hail a cab when I felt my phone vibrated, I touched the answer button... No, need to ask who is calling me since; I know who this person is.

 

“YAH! Krystal Jung! Where the freaking hell are you? I asked your blockmates if they have seen you or where you went! But they said you left as soon as the class has finished! Don’t tell me you’re in the coliseum right now?!” I knew it. My 10 years best friend Rachel Kim, the one who loves to nag and cares like a mother, defend me like a sister and loves me like a lover.

 

“About the coliseum thing... “Can I just say the she didn’t know that I went here today?

 

“I knew it. Meet me at French Baker in 10 minutes, we need to talk...”Uh-oh. I think I need to ready myself from her continuous nagging. Can you guys remind me why do I have her as my best friend?! “Anyway, I think your hungry how is Carbonara, Spanish bread and Coffee Jelly sounds?” OH! Now I remember.

 

“PERFECT! Thanks Bessie!” I told her. I’m really lucky to have her.

 

“Sure Bessie. Now! GET YOUR HERE!” Ouch! I think her voice just broke my eardrums. Oh well! Need to go there. For the Carbonara, Spanish bread and Coffee Jelly.

---

I arrived at French Baker, 8 minutes later. I quickly looked for Rachel. And there she is with her full bangs, black hair and very fierceful eyes. She is wearing a black skinny jeans matched with blue, red and white stripes shirt, plus her 3 inches black heels and white Parisian bag. Obviously hogging every boys attention. But she didn’t care less since she is busy with her phone.

 

“You’re stealing my style.”I told her. She then looks up to see me.

 

“Sit down Krystal. Your tall and you wearing heels and standing didn’t help that much. “I smiled at her and occupied the seat in front of her.

 

She looked at me in the eyes. She is incredibly pissed at me, I can see it. She then looks away, then sigh and slumped at her seat.

 

“Let’s eat first. Let’s talk about this at your house.”Obviously, she didn’t want to ruin her appetite by nagging at me so she decided to let me eat first and she will ask later at my house...

 

WAIT! My house?!

 

I looked at her again.

 

“You are going sleepover at my house tonight?!” Yes, I know we have been best of friends for 10 years already, and we practically have each other’s clothes in our respective houses. So sleepover with each other’s house isn’t really that surprising.

 

“Yes. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Why are you so shocked?” She said, and then she continued eating her food.

 

OMO. It looks like my best friend will interrogate me throughout the night. I knew I should come here! I look at her again, and I saw her smirking, then afterwards I saw her evil smile...

 

And yes, I’m officially on trouble... NOW! Get ready for some nagging Krystal Jung, because you’re going to get a lot of it from your best friend...

-----

There first Chapter is up. Sorry for update so late... :( You guys know its Christmas and I need to learn how to cook and eat and eat and eat... And spend time with my family and friends. 

So what do you think guys?

Hahha. Yes I made Bo Na and Rachel best of friends... :">