Chapter One

Medium
Ever since he was young he could see them, those people that die then appear again only for revenge. Why could he never see the good ones? The good ones would protect him the bad ones always hurt people. His grandmother said it was because "There are no good ones. The good ones always go to heaven, the bad ones don't deserve a place as nice as that."
 
Young Donghae only stared at her and shifted his eyes to the ghost following a young woman probably in her early 20's, he looked as though he had been in a car accident a very violent one too, his eyes showed hurt and anger also lost love..... Donghae left his grandmother's side and went to approach the young woman. She was smiling and kissing a man who looked to be extremely handsome, tall and strong. The ghost only frowned more and clenched his fist out of pure anger. Donghae stared at him and the ghost seemed to notice young Donghae as they had commenced a stare down with their eyes. Donghae looked down at the name tag on the boys vest.
 
"Kyuhyun" He read out, the ghost widened his eyes at young Donghae. 
 
Donghae tapped the woman's shoulder who was currently sitting in the handsome man's lap. "Excuse me miss?" Donghae asked. The woman let go of the man's lips and turned her attention to the cute and young Donghae. 
 
"Yes? What is it little boy?" She questioned, his cheek.
 
"Do you know anyone named Kyuhyun?" Donghae's question was blunt and straight to the point which made the couple widen their eyes, they were in a state of panic and shock. Asking themselves how the hell Donghae knew the man they had killed together. The man got up and picked Donghae up pretending to be comfortable with him, the couple walked away into the rose garden. Where no eyes could see what they were about to do to young Donghae. 
 
"Where are you taking me?" Donghae questioned the strong man. 
 
"To play little boy. To play" The man said, the woman smirked and followed her boyfriends strong lead. 
 
"What about my answer?" Donghae asked as he looked to Kyuhyun who was still following them with black aura emitting from him and his scars becoming more visible. 
 
"Answer?" The woman questioned.
 
"To Kyuhyun" Donghae said. Kyuhyun came extremely close to Donghae's ear that the boy tightened his grip on the man's suit. He wasn't scared of Kyuhyun just his state he looked scary to young Donghae. Also the boy had not yet developed the ability to feel the ghosts hate and evil prescence. 
 
"They killed me Donghae together the both of them they played around with my car" Kyuhyun whispered, Donghae turned to Kyuhyun and held his face.
 
"Why would they do that to you?" The man saw what Donghae was doing in his arms and began to think he was retarded  or had a mental disease. The man placed him on the ground and walked away pulling out a silent gun and aiming it at Donghae who was still immersed into looking at Kyuhyun's face. Donghae let go and turned to the couple. "Why did you play with Kyuhyun's car?" 
 
The couple looked at each other in desperation. How could a six year old know about a crime they committed  2 years ago and clearly got away with it?
 
"Little boy how do you know this?" The woman asked.
 
"Kyuhyun told me" He said. "He tells me that he loved you" He pointed to the girl. "But you got in the way." He pointed to the man. "He wanted to make a family with you, Hara" 
 
"My old name before I changed it!" She yelled and walked towards the boy. "How could you possibly know that?" She grabbed his arms.
 
"I told you Kyuhyun is telling me." Donghae said. 
 
"Hara honey, move I need to shoot him" The man said in a deep voice.
 
"Wait! Is he here?" She questioned. Donghae nodded. "Where?"
 
"Behind you" He whispered. Hara then suddenly flew into her boyfriend. To the human eye it would look like she just flew back but to Donghae's eyes he saw a demon face immiting from Kyuhyun's face, he saw him grab Hara's shoulder and throw her back to her boyfriend. The collision caused bones to snap and break. Donghae became immediately terrified and hide behind the green bushes. He watched Kyuhyun shove his two hands into each of their chests and squeze their heart he quickly made work of the man and threw him on the ground then slowly squeezed Hara's heart, causing her death to be painfully slow.
 
"I loved you, for so long I wanted to marry you. I bought a bloody ring for you! Why didn't you love me back?" He yelled in a metallic voice but Hara could not hear nor see him he was invisible all she could feel was her heart being crushed as she was struggling to breath. "You deserve this pain!" Hara took her last breath as Kyuhyun's smile grew to that of a Shinigami. 
 
Donghae's eyes widened he was petrified of this creature. Kyuhyun stood up once his work was done, his eyes aimed for Donghae he approached the boy and grabbed his arm succesfully pulling him out of the garden. 
 
"You didn't have to kill them." He cried.
 
'Yes I did. They deserved the pain."
"Then do my parents deserve pain and death because they killed my grandfather and almost killed my gradmother and I?" Donghae questioned.
 
"I do not understand the question. But that does not matter because you will die today." Kyuhyun kneeled down to the boy and grabbed his heart killing him.
"Please Kyuhyun don't do this." Donghae cried. Kyuhyun didn't listened and watched the young Donghae slowly die. Donghae's tears were flowing and they went down his neck very close to Kyuhyun's forearm, very slightly one tear touch Kyuhyun's pale ghost skin, the skin suprisingly absorbed it and in an instant his demon face shattered into dust, he backed away from Donghae and sat up.
 
"What happened to me? I died" He said to himself. He looked to Donghae to find the boy awake and in a coughing fit. "Little boy are you okay?" He asked.
Donghae just nodded.  "Do you remember what happened?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"You mean you don't know what has just happened here?" Donghae asked in a hoarse voice. Kyuhyun shock his head and was about to turn aroud to the work he had just made of Hara and the handsome  man. Donghae grabbed his head and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek. "Thank you for saving me. Follow me now." Donghae said. 
 
"Saving you?" Kyuhyun questioned. 
 
"Yes" 
 
"Wait I am a ghost how can you see me?" Kyuhyun asked. Donghae just turned around and smiled his cutest smile.
 
"I don't know. I can't see  good ones" Donghae shrugged still walking away from the two dead bodies, he thought that if Kyuhyun saw them he might turn into a bad spirit and Donghae didn't want that not when he liked the ghost aura Kyuhyun was immiting. 'Just wait until I tell Grandma about this' He thought to himself. 'A good one! I can actually see a good one'
 
"Good ones?" Kyuhyun questioned.
 
"The good ghosts." Kyuhyun breathed harshly.
 
"So I am a ghost?" He whispered.
 
"Yes and you saved me" Donghae smiled cutely. Within that smile Kyuhyun saw an innocent, cute but also broken, helpless and unloved child. 
 
"Donghae" Kyuhyun said easily. 'Wait how did I know his name?' Kyuhyun questioned in his mind.
 
"Yes Kyuhyun Hyung?" Donghae asked.
 
"Hyung?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.
 
"Well I don't want to call you ghost Kyuhyun" He wedged his foot into the ground cutely. Kyuhyun smiled at the boys adorableness.
 
"Okay Kyuhyun Hyung is fine. But I want to ask you something. Can I do that?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Of course hyung" Donghae cheered.
 
"Can I stay with you?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Of course hyung grandma won't mind" Kyuhyun smiled and carressed the boy's cheek.
 
"Can I have you too?" Kyuhyun asked carefully.
 
"Yes Hyung I will be yours" Donghae said and took his hand and pulled him to his grandma.
 
From that day on Kyuhyun made a promise to himself that he would protect Donghae, stay beside him and love him for the rest of the humans life.
 

 

Okay please I hope you were not dissapointed! You were probably expecting Eunhae right? The next chapter will have them i just needed to introduce Kyuhyun's character and his place in this story also the line that popped out to most of you will be explained later.
Just stay with me please! UNNIE!!!! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS TOO!!! Because I know you!
hahaha just kidding! Alright next chapter will be a lot better. 
 
Thank you all for subscribing!!! And commenting it means a whole lot you have no idea 
thanks:
HaeyLips 
and
MegsKyu