What Happens in the Bedroom Needs to Stay in the Bedroom

What Happens in the Bedroom Needs to Stay in the Bedroom

 

Third Person POV

 

Onew has his hands tied above his head and was lying down on one of the beds in their bedroom. He could hear Key loudly in the other room, but that was a completely different story…

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

The day had started like any other day. Key was once again nagging us to, “get up off our lazy asses and get ready for the busy day ahead.” The smell of waffles, bacon, eggs, and toast was too tempting – Taemin was the first to give in, he never disobeyed his Key umma. Minho followed next; he was way too overprotective of Taemin. Of course we all knew why but Taemin didn’t share the same feelings as Minho. Jonghyun was already in the kitchen, arms around Key and laying light kisses up and down his neck. I walked out on this scene admiring the members that I had come to love and take care of.

 

I calmly went and sat down, enjoying the chaos ensuing around me. Taemin was attacking the food, Key was yelling at Taemin (with Jjong still kissing his neck) to leave food for the rest of them, and Minho was staring at Taemin. One thing was odd though… every few minutes or so Taemin would steal a glance in my direction… it was and innocent glance but there was something there, under the surface. I could tell, only slightly, it was a hungry glare… he needed something else to satisfy himself other than waffles.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I was giving hyung the look… I knew he could notice it. After all, he was the one who told me “not to play innocent anymore”.

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

We were all tired from the busy schedule and filming for Music Core. Key had gone to the kitchen to fix himself a cup of tea, Jonghyun followed. Lord knows what that was going to lead to. Minho had gone to take a shower, like he usually did to relax after a performance. I decided to go ahead and go to the bed room to catch up on my sleep.

 

Moments before drifting into a deep, sound sleep the door creaked open. A beam of light splashing onto my face.

“Hyung~ ohh, hyung~” someone cried softly, playfully…

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“Hyung~ ohh, hyung~”

I could see Onew hyung lying there wondering why I was there.

“Yes, Taemin…?” It was so obvious of how confused he was.

“Onew hyung~ I’m cold. Can I come and cuddle with you?”

“S-sure…”

 

Heh, exactly where I want him.

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

“T-taemin… w-what are you d-doing?!”

Taemin said he was cold and wanted to cuddle with me, I thought that was because he wanted to warm up. I was extremely wrong to assume it was to keep warm.

 

I felt two fingers walking up my leg, starting at my knee and working their way up to my inner thigh. I was so confused as to what was going on I didn’t know what was happening. All I know is that Taemin somehow bond my hands over my head.

 

Thinking through all of this and I still don’t know what the hell is going on…

“Aishh…”

 

“What’s wrong Onew hyung?” Taemin has a smirk on his face. You could tell he had evil things in mind.

 

“You do know this is practically , right?”

I was going to have to try my best to talk him out of whatever he was going to do. I knew it was never going to work though, once the maknae put his mind to something he would stop at nothing to accomplish it.

 

 

Third Person POV

 

“It’s only if you don’t like it. And trust me, you’ll love it, I’m going to you so hard that whenever anyone s you from here on out that they’ll be able to feel it.” Cried the maknae.

 

Taemin disappeared leaving Onew on the bed with his hands bound over his head.

 

A few minutes passed and Taemin reappeared, holding something in his hand and wearing a pink nurse outfit.

 

“I know how much you love chocolate, hyung. So I got us chocolate syrup to have some fun with”

 

Who knew the “innocent’ maknae could be so devious.

 

 

--

 

 

Taemin poured a line of chocolate syrup starting from the leader’s happy trail all the way up to his neck, putting  a dab here and there to at later. The maknae started to follow the line and it all up. He didn’t do this quickly, oh no, he took his damn time. Savoring every little inch that had chocolate on it. And longingly on each little spot of extra chocolate syrup.

 

Now the real fun was about to being.

 

--

 

Onew was starting to get extremely by this all. His was starting to get hard, really hard. He didn’t know why but he wasn’t exactly able to ask questions right now. His mouth was occupied doing other and more important things.

 

Taemin was practically shoving his tongue down Onew’s throat. Giving in, Onew gave Taemin the dominance he so desperately wanted. As Onew broke away to breathe Taemin lightly trailed his mouth from the base of Onew’s neck to his chin.  Nipping and lightly here and there leaving little love bites for the Leader to find in the morning.

 

Things were staring to move very quickly. Onew was tugging at eh hem of his pink nurse outfit. Taemin, getting the hint, ripped off his outfit then continuing to do the same with all of Onew’s clothes. Both now fully .

 

The intense make out session continued, but kept getting more and more heated. Sweat was starting to roll of both bodies.

 

Grinding against each other was causing both pain in the lower extremities. Onew, decided to get things to move a tad more quickly.

 

“L-lube… Taemin, g-get s-some l-lube”

“Okay hyung”

 

                    The maknae left and returned, not with lube, but with handcuffs.

“Let’s try something a little more fun and daring, Onew hyung~”

 

“T-taemin w-what the hell…”

Onew was extremely confused. The maknae enjoyed the confusion.

 

Taemin slowly and seductively handcuffed the Leader to the bed frame, making sure that each and ever time he moved his already hard and bulging would rub against Onew’s growing bulge.

 

Onew wished Taemin would go ahead and get this over with.

Although it wasn’t showing on his face, his body was giving him away. Onew wanted this. He wanted it oh so very badly. He just wanted Taemin to slam his into him and him to hard.

 

Taemin decided to start prepping Onew for the real fun.

 

Taemin seductively his index finger to make up for having no lube. Onew started to mentally prepare himself for this and for what it was leading to.

 

Without any warning, Taemin pushed his index finger into Onew’s tight hole. He could hear a sharp intake of breath from Onew.

 

Taemin began moving his finger in and out for a little while, the he pushed in two more fingers. Onew let out a soft moan. Taemin, deciding to speed up the pace, moved his three fingers in and out for a but and then pulled out. Onew began to whimper, “Taemin, just go ahead already. I want it.”

“I’ve been waiting for you to say that” said the maknae un-cuffed the Leader.

 

Trails of love bites were left on both necks and bodies.

 

 

--

 

 

Taemin put the tip of his hard at Onew’s tight entrance.

Onew’s back arched as Taemin teased his entrance.

“You ready, hyung~?” cooed Taemin.

 

Taemin slammed hard into Onew, giving no warning. Onew’s back arched from the sudden intrusion into his tight hole; he bit his lip until it bled to keep from screaming. Taemin pulled out, only to back in twice as hard, trying to hit Onew’s sweet spot.

Onew was trying his hardest to keep quiet. No one must know about this.

 

“Scream my name Onew hyung, moan my name. Make me know how much you’re enjoying this.”

 

Onew still bit his lip. Taemin, hearing no vocal responses from Onew, just kept ing in and out. Harder and Harder. Getting closer and closer to hit the right spot.

 

Onew could barely keep quiet anymore. The pure pain and ecstasy from Taemin ing him.

 

“T-TAEMIN! H-harder, HARDER!~”

“Whatever you say, hyung~

 

Taemin did what the Leader wanted. He shoved his harder and harder into Onew’s hole. Onew began to moan; his could soon be heard over Key’s and screaming from the kitchen (which, really, is quite a shock).

 

Although Taemin had gotten the vocal response he had wanted from Onew, he still wanted a physical response.

 

 

Metal clanked against metal.

 

 

The suddenly freed Onew attacked Taemin, shoving his tongue down Taemin’s throat.

Revenge never tasted so good.

 

Onew enjoyed taking over the maknae who was only too willing to give into the Leader.

 

Once again tongues clashed and bodies collided.

“Jinki, ohh Jinki~ f- me-e...” Taemin moaned passionately.

 

The Leader willing did as he was told.

 

Screw preparing him, Onew just shoved right into Taemin’s deep and tight whole.

Taemin’s hair stood on end. He had never felt this much pleasure.

 

Onew pulled out and back in. Pulled out and back in.

 

Little moans were escaping Taemin’s mouth only to be captured by Onew.

 

Both Leader and maknae were getting close to their limits.

 

One more , two more s, three more s, four more s, five more s was all it took for Taemin. His sweet juices spewed onto his and Onew’s stomachs.

 

A couple more after that was all it took for Onew, releasing inside of Taemin.

 

Lips met once again. Not as rushed or violent as before. Sweeter and softer.

 

 

 

There was a small beam of light coming from the door. Taemin could’ve sworn that he had shut the door though. ‘Oh well’, he thought. He was too busy basking in the afterglow to care about anything, except Onew, right now.

 

----

The Next Morning

 

Key nagging. Jonghyun’s arms around Key. Minho was sitting at the table more quiet than usual.

This morning, though, Taemin took longer than usual to get out of bed. He didn’t want to get up from Onew’s side.

Although last night had started out as lust, it ended as love.

 

When the other members had went into the bedroom to go to sleep they saw Taemin and Onew asleep with a blanket covering them both. No one had wanted to disturb the sweet scene. Had they known what had happened last night though…

 

Onew went ahead and told Taemin to go get some breakfast so Key would quit nagging. Onew shortly followed. They all sat down. Jonghyun sat at the head of the table, Key on his right, Minho on his left. Next to Key was Taemin and next to Minho was Onew.

 

Casual conversations started. Talk of the day’s busy schedule. Things fell silent once everyone started to eat the delicious breakfast of pancakes, sausage, and eggs Key had fixed.

 

After finishing his plate Minho just sat there.

“Is there something you need, Minho?” Key umma asked.

 

“Oh no. I was just think about the wonderful show Onew hyung and Taemin put on last night. You guys really need to learn that the bedroom door never shuts all the way. And you were a bit too loud. I was having trouble enjoying my relaxing bath.”

 

 

“W-what exactly are you talking about Minho…? What did Onew and Taemin do last night?” A curious Jonghyun asked.

 

“Minnie ed Jinki and then Jinki ed Minnie. It was kinda .”

 

“LEE JINKI! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CORRUPT MY CHILD?!”

Key umma fumed.

 

 

The nagging was never going to stop now.