Last Dream

Dream Lover

I had a strange dreams about an old ex-boyfriend of mine, Lee Howon a.k.a Hoya. For a whole week, I would dream about him every night. But I didn’t pay much attention to it. It was all very vague and hazy. I don’t even recall what was said and done. Just that it was all about him.

 

Then one night, the dream suddenly turned very vivid. Hoya appeared to me in a shining white tuxedo with a flower in his lapel. He was dressed as if he was about to get married !

 

“How have you been?” he asked me. He sounded distant and it seem so strange, that dream. We talked for a while about old times. About what went wrong with our relationship and all that.

 

“Now that I think about it, you’re the one I really loved. You’re the only one I really loved,” he declared. I was very moved.

 

I decided to give him a call the next day. I waited until the phone last ring and get picked . I want to say but get cut off when I know that is not Hoya’s voice . It’s Dongwoo. He told me something that really shocked me and brought my eyes teary . He told me that Hoya had passed away in his sleep the night before! It had been involved in a car accident. I didn’t have enough courage to hear what Dongwoo gonna says as I slip slowly at the wall in my room with tears in my eyes.

 

 

Hoya knew he was going to die, that was why he came to me in my dreams. He came to say goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys I've update the story ! Ehehe I know its kinda short but do enjoy it ! Do comment bout my story kay ? Ehehe XD