Chapter 1

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli is a bright university student. When her father died of heart attack and her mother died since she was born, Mr. Choi, Minho’s father asked her hand for his only son as Mr. Minho is so fond of Sulli since she was a little girl. He believes that Sulli will be a very good wife to Minho. Sulli’s father is Mr. Minho’s 20 years loyal driver.

However, Minho really hates Sulli as she is only a driver’s daughter. Besides, he already has a beautiful sophisticated girlfriend, Yuri. Yuri is a magazine fashion and cosmetic model, compared to Sulli who is just an ordinary humble girl who is struggling her life hard to make a living. When Minho’s father asked her to married to Minho, she just agreed as his father promised that she will have a guaranteed future and sponsorship of her study.

 

Sulli’s POV

I step into Minho’s house as we are officially married two days ago. Wow, his house is beautiful and cozy. He is mature enough to decorate his own house with a touch of elegant but classic style, which makes people living in this house is comfortable.

They both walk to the living room as Minho speaks his voice out.

“Ok, here’s the deal. As you know that our marriage life is an arranged marriage and you know that I hate you so much, we will not bother with ourselves here. You is you and me is me. Don’t you ever think that I will be nice to you, understand?!” Minho said which makes Sulli stunned and sad at the same time.

“Deh” Sulli replied with her head down.

“That room in front of mine will be belongs to you. I prohibit you to enter my room even if the earthquake is coming to this town, understand?!” said Minho arrogantly. Sulli nodded. “As I am interested to go into room”, Sulli made a monolog in her mind.

“You are also prohibited to cook in the kitchen and watching the TV. I don’t want you to mess up with my house. Arachi?” Sulli nodded to Minho’s arrogant voice. “Hmm... is that mean I can’t cook??? Sulli just ask herself.

 

One year later.

Minho’s POV

Aish, where is she at this late hour. Her class should’ve fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter