Love, Jealously, and Fashion

Love, Jealousy, and Fashion

A/N: Another short one-shot. Wrote it sometime after f(x)'s KCON event - after Krystal and Amber returned to Korea ^^ Just a light read for you guys to enjoy. Again, kind of random.

 

 

 

 

Love, Jealously, and Fashion

 

 

“You know, you should really pay more attention to what you wear, especially when we're traveling overseas.  The airport is always filled with reporters and fans taking pictures.”

 

“I know, and I do pay attention. I spent exactly two minutes choosing my clothes today. A minute for the shirt and a minute for the pants.”

 

“I'm being serious here, Amber.”

 

“So am I. That's a whole minute more than what I usually spend when choosing my clothes.”

 

“Amber.”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you really want to end up on some list for worst dressed celebrities? Do you really want to degrade your idol image even further than you already have?  At least look good when you are doing something embarrassing.”

 

“Hey, did you just insult me?”

 

“No, I'm just trying to look out for you. I'm telling you these things because I care about you.”

 

“Well, you are supposed to care about me because you're my girlfriend, but why do I get the feeling you're –”

 

“Yah!”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you crazy?”

 

“...Um....that depends, is this a trick question?”

 

“You are crazy.”

 

“Crazy for you.” Amber smiled cheekily.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes and sighed. “Stop it. There are people around.”

 

“Well, it is the airport. I would be surprised if there weren't anybody around. Besides, nobody is paying attention to us right now. We're already through the security gates and everyone else is ahead of us.”

 

“I wish that were true but unfortunately, there are still fans following us in here.”

 

“What? Where?” Amber turned her head around to look and was amazed when she saw three girls further back quietly trailing them and giggling.

 

“Woah, do you have eyes in the back of your head? How did you know they were following us when you haven't even turned around once after we passed the check point?”

 

Krystal chuckled. “How could I not know? We’ve been in the entertainment business for so long now, it’s a given there will always be people following and watching us wherever we go.”

 

Amber clicked her tongue and turned back to face the front. “Well, at least they're too far away to hear what we're saying so it’s all good.”

 

“You're lucky they can't hear us or else I would've hit you on the head and ended your life. Next time, don't say things that are not meant to be said outside your apartment, got it? We don't need our fans or anybody else to confirm any rumors to be true.”

 

Amber pouted. “It’s times like these I wish we weren’t idols and didn’t live in Korea.”

 

The depressed tone caused Krystal to stop walking and turn to face the older girl.

 

“What?” Amber also stopped walking, her cheerful face from earlier suddenly replaced by a disheartened and sad look.

 

Krystal sighed to herself quietly and reached out to brush her thumb gently against the left side of Amber’s face. “I’m sorry,” the girl said softly.

 

Amber lowered her head and stared at the ground. “What for? You don’t have anything to be sorry for. It’s not like this is your fault.”

 

Ever since the two finally confessed their feelings for each other almost a year ago and officially started dating, in secret, this topic has come up plenty of times.

 

Since the first time they met 5 years ago, Amber and Krystal have always had special feelings for each other. Maybe it wasn’t past liking as more than just a friend at the time, but slowly over the years, it developed into something more. Something neither could deny any longer.

 

But because of their status, no one was courageous enough to follow those feelings or do anything about it. They could only longingly watch each other and quietly deal with any jealous feelings that arose on their own.

 

However, bottling up all those feelings and acting carefully and naturally in front of the public eye was

not the easiest task in the world, and eventually, there would be slip ups from time to time. Those moments where both girls let their guards down for a split second and the enthusiastic fans caught it on camera only made confessing that much harder. Public scrutiny was the last thing they wanted to bring to the people around them.

 

At one point in time, both Amber and Krystal thought about confiding in one of the other three members. Perhaps help lift some of the burden weighing down their hearts because after all, they were like family.

 

Unfortunately, the fear of rejection, disgust, and even putting one of the members in a difficult situation just wouldn’t allow for it. In the end, they just kept everything to themselves. At least when there were no fans or outsiders around, the two could still act like their normal lovey-dovey, Princess-Servant self around each other.

 

“Oh my god! Oh my god! They’re so cuutttteeee!!” A high-pitched squeal caught Krystal and Amber’s attention.

 

Krystal, who was momentarily lost in her own world, immediately dropped her hand to her side and both girls turned away from each other.

 

Amber reached up and pulled the hood of her jacket over her head and adjusted her backpack strap like nothing happened.

 

“I can’t believe it! They’re so cute!” the three girls who were huddled together expressed to one another.

 

“I know, right?! Did you get that on camera?” one of the girls asked and the one in the middle proudly waved her phone in the air. “Yes I did!”

 

“Ooh! Let me see, let me see!”

 

The three girls then quickly huddled closer together and started tapping the phone like crazy, grins all evident on their faces.

 

Krystal sighed and nudged Amber with her elbow. “Come on, let’s go.”

 

Amber nodded and the two headed off for their gate area. If the video or any pictures of them just now were to be uploaded to the internet, this will surely be another moment the fans will never forget.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Here,” Krystal immediately the various shopping bags in her hand towards Amber as soon as the older girl opened the door.

 

Amber caught the bags in surprise and looked back and forth between the bags and Krystal. “What are these?”

 

“They’re for you,” Krystal replied while taking off her shoes. “I went shopping recently and decided to get you some clothes.”

 

“Clothes? But I already have plenty.” Amber struggled with the bags in her arms as she followed after Krystal into the living room.

 

“Let me rephrase that. I got you some decent looking clothes,” the girl said as she took off her cap, sunglasses, and jacket.

 

Amber stopped next to the coffee table. “Hey!”

 

Krystal smiled innocently. “What?”

 

Amber narrowed her eyes at the younger girl for a few seconds before dropping the bags in her arms to the floor and launching herself towards the couch.

 

“Ayiii!” Krystal yelped in surprise as the older girl pinned her down. “What are you doing?!”

 

Amber shifted so she could comfortably prop herself up, adjusting her arms on either side of Krystal’s head.

 

“What are you doing?” Krystal asked again as she stared up at a serious-faced Amber.

 

Amber didn’t say anything and continued to study Krystal’s face in silence, causing the younger girl to blush underneath the stare.

 

“What are you—”

 

“I missed you,” Amber’s expression softened and she slowly leaned down for a kiss, which Krystal shyly complied.

 

The older girl then proceeded to pull Krystal and herself up into a sitting position before tightly wrapping her arms around the younger girl.

 

Krystal smiled as Amber smothered her face into her neck and inhaled deeply.

 

“Stupid, we just saw each other yesterday. It hasn’t even been more than a day and you already miss me?”

 

“But you sat so far away from me.” Amber pouted at the memory of the seating arrangement during the recording of the show they attended the previous day.

 

Krystal laughed and pushed Amber back so she could look at her face. “What are you talking about? I was only one seat away from you.”

 

“But it felt like you were miles away.” Amber leaned forward for another hug but Krystal pushed her back. “Ah why~~” Amber whined cutely, wanting some skinship.

 

It was true that they saw each other yesterday as well as the days before that but because they were so busy promoting their new 2nd studio album,  running from schedule to schedule, the two haven’t had any alone time to spend with each other at the end of the day.

 

Sure they saw each other and played around when there were no cameras and it was just the staff and their members, but even then, their behavior towards each other could only go to a certain extent.

 

Because no one knew of their relationship, they could not deviate much from how they normally acted around each other before they started dating. Otherwise, people would start getting suspicious and Krystal didn’t want that. Amber didn’t mind as much but since Krystal wanted to keep things quiet and limit their interactions when outside of Amber’s apartment, she obediently followed suit.

 

“Oh come on~” Amber put on her best puppy-face that she could manage. “I don’t know when I’ll get to hug you like this again after you leave today. Please? Don’t you miss me?”

 

“Aigoo~” Krystal reached up and pinched Amber’s cheeks. “Why are you such a cutie pie?”

 

Amber scrunched up her face and tried to jerk her head away from Krystal’s hands. “Aish, stop it. That hurts.”

 

“Does it?” Krystal pinched harder and Amber yelped in pain, now voluntarily trying to get away from the younger girl. “What, you don’t want a hug anymore?” Krystal asked innocently.

 

“No-owaw-oo...” Amber tried to say as her face was stretched and squeezed violently.

 

When Krystal finally lost interest in assaulting Amber’s cheeks, she dropped her hands and casually reached for the remote wedged into the couch by the armrest.

 

“Hey, that’s not fair,” Amber argued as she massaged her painful, reddened cheeks. “At least give me a kiss to make it better.”

 

“Give you a kiss?” Krystal asked without taking her eyes off the TV.

 

Amber nodded. “Yes. A kiss.”

 

Krystal contemplated for a moment before agreeing. “Okay.”

 

“Oka—?” Amber didn’t have time to question Krystal’s rather quick compliance before the younger girl leaned over and pecked her on the tip of her nose.

 

“There. Done.” Krystal sat back and resumed watching the TV.

 

“Wha—” It took a moment for Amber’s brain to catch up. “Hey! I meant on the lips!”

 

“You didn’t say where. You just said a kiss.” Krystal casually flipped through the channels, acting as if she was uninterested although she was secretly waiting for Amber to force her way to a kiss or beg incessantly until she got one.

 

However, when neither happened and Amber had instead gotten up from the couch, Krystal couldn’t help but sneak a peek over at the older girl.

 

“...What...are you doing?” asked the younger girl when she saw Amber quietly bending over to gather the bags on the ground.

 

“Nothing,” Amber replied with her back turned. “Just taking these to my room. Thanks for buying them for me, by the way.”

 

Without another word, Amber walked away towards her room, leaving behind a confused and rather suspicious Krystal.

 

For one, Amber never leaves without getting her kiss, and two, she never likes accepting gifts from Krystal unless it was her birthday or Christmas. For her to just leave without complaining about either of these things would only mean she was up to something.

 

“Amber?” Krystal called out as she got up from the couch and made her way towards the older girl’s bedroom.

 

When no response came, Krystal quickened her steps until she was standing at the slightly ajar door.

 

The younger girl was about to call out Amber’s name again when she heard the older girl’s voice from inside the room.

 

“Come on. Come on,” the older girl cooed. “I won’t get mad, I promise. I give you permission. Come on.”

 

“Wha—” Krystal pushed open the door to find Amber dangling one of the shirts she bought above her two dogs’ head.

 

“Yah! What’re you doing?!” Krystal’s loud voice echoed in the room, scaring the dogs to their little corner within the fenced off area.

 

Amber grinned when she saw Krystal by the doorway. “Oh, hi there.”

 

“What’re you doing?” Krystal asked again as she approached Amber and grabbed the shirt from the latter’s hand.

 

Amber straightened up and smiled innocently. “Nothing.”

 

“Nothing?”

 

“Yeah, I was just showing Jack Jack and Princess their new play toy.”

 

Krystal’s left eye twitched. “So this is your revenge because I didn’t kiss you on the lips?”

 

“Actually, no.” Amber laughed at the fuming Krystal and skipped over to her bed. “I just wanted to get you to come to my room,” said the older girl as she threw herself on the soft mattress and rolled to lie on her side, propping her head up with her hand.

 

“What?” Krystal was confused.

 

Amber’s smile grew wider as she patted the spot next to her. “And now that you’re here, we can cuddle.”

 

“Cuddle?”

 

“Yes, cuddle. You know, where two people hold –”

 

“I know what cuddle means, stupid.”

 

Amber laughed. “Great! Then get your beautiful over here so we can cuddle. Now, please.”

 

The next few seconds flew by and before Krystal knew, she found herself lying comfortably next to Amber on her bed with their arms wrapped around each other.

 

“Mmm, you smell good.” Amber inhaled deeply and tightened her hold, feeling contented.

 

Krystal smiled shyly as she also tightened her hold. “I knew you wouldn’t have given up that easily.”

 

“And I know you always like to play hard to get.”

 

“What? I do not.” Krystal pushed back a little so she could see Amber’s face.

 

Amber let out a hearty laugh and looked down at Krystal. “Yes you do. And you love to tease too.”

 

Amber’s loving stare made Krystal blush and look away. “Whatever. Besides, if you wanted to cuddle, we could’ve just cuddle on the couch, you didn’t have to lure me into your room and pretend to feed the clothes I bought for you to your dogs.”

 

“That’s true, but it’s more comfortable here and...” Amber trailed off which caused Krystal to look back.

 

“And what?” Krystal asked but soon regretted doing so when she saw a playful smirk donning the corner of the older girl’s mouth.

 

“And I get to do this!” Amber shouted as she rolled herself on top of Krystal and pulled the bed cover over their heads.

 

A few seconds later, violent thrashing and loud squealing and laughing echoed from underneath the covers.

 

“Y-yah! Hahaha!! S-stop it! I’m ticklish!!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Which one? The light gray one?”

 

“Yeah, the light gray one. And you can choose any button down shirt you want. I think the dark blue one you have would go nicely with it.”

 

Amber rummaged through her closet till she found the shirt Krystal was talking about. “Okay, got it. Can I wear a cap though? Or is that forbidden?”

 

“No, that’s fine,” Krystal replied as she slung her bag over her shoulder and headed out of her room.

 

“Is there a specific one you want me to wear or can I choose for myself?”

 

“All the caps you have are nice so you can choose whichever.”

 

“Cool.”

 

“Alright, I’m heading down to the van now since Manager Oppa’s here. I’ll see you at the airport later, okay?”

 

“Yep, see you at the airport. Bye~” Amber said cutely into the phone and Krystal laughed before hanging up.

 

After ending the call, Amber tossed her phone on her bed and quickly got dressed according to Krystal’s fashion advice.

 

Even though the older girl would’ve preferred something more baggy and comfortable for the plane ride, but since her Princess wanted her to dress nicer today, she obediently did as she was told.

 

While Amber was in the very back of the van on her way to the airport with Sulli and Luna sitting up front, her phone vibrated in her pocket, signaling a new text message.

 

The tomboy reached into her pocket to retrieve her phone and smiled when she saw who it was from.

 

“Hey, did you remember to use your LOVCAT bag instead of your usual one?” the text read.

 

Amber chuckled as she typed her reply. “Yes Princess, I remembered.”

 

“That’s good and don’t forget to tuck in your shirt.”

 

Tuck in my shirt? Amber looked down and sighed. She didn’t really want to tuck in her shirt but since Krystal told her to, what choice did she have?

 

After struggling a little in the backseat to tuck her shirt in, Amber finally managed to do so and lowered the bottom half of her torso back down on the seat with a huff.

 

“Okay. Done.” Amber replied to the previous message.

 

A few seconds later, a reply came. “Great. I’ll see you in a bit,” followed by a heart icon.

 

This made Amber smile and forget about how annoying it felt to have her shirt tucked in.

 

After replying with a heart icon of her own along with a kissing smiley emoticon, the tomboy leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes for a quick nap.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Ha,” Amber chuckled at the tweets flooding her twitter mentions section and shook her head in amusement. Her fans always say the funniest things sometimes.

 

Krystal, who was zoned out and tired from the long plane ride, looked up from the ground. “What?”

 

Amber lifted her sunglasses up and smiled down at the girl sitting lazily by the giant pole. “People on twitter are saying I finally look like a star at the airport today. They said I actually dressed handsomely for once.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, something about not being a fashion terrorist anymore.”

 

Krystal laughed. “They called you a fashion terrorist?”

 

Amber shrugged. “I think so. I remember seeing it from time to time but I never took it seriously. I mean, what I usually wear to the airport is my style and there’s nothing wrong with wearing comfy clothes to the airport.”

 

Krystal laughed harder. “There is if you have no fashion sense, and let’s face it, you don’t have any.”

 

“Hey!” Amber pouted and crossed her arms. “I’m not completely unfashionable, am I?”

 

“Honestly, no, you’re not.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“But you are about 90% of the time.”

 

“Yah.”

 

“I’m just saying,” Krystal chuckled and adjusted her sunglasses that had fallen down her nose after laughing too hard for a moment. “Did the fans say anything else?”

 

Amber tapped her phone and scrolled through the tweets. “Mm...nothing else really. They’re all pretty much saying the same thing about how good looking I am today......oh wait.” Amber squinted her eyes and brought her phone closer to her face.

 

“What?”

 

“Hm, it seems like they’re having a debate...” Amber stopped scrolling and tapped on a particular tweet that brought up a long chat between the fans.

 

“About?” asked Krystal.

 

“...About who dressed me today it seems...” Amber shook her head at the entertaining tweets. “I honestly don’t know if my fans are trying to compliment me or insult me...”

 

Krystal chuckled. “Like I said, about 90% of the time, you have no fashion sense so you can’t really blame your fans for wondering.”

 

“Yaahhh~~” Amber whined cutely and pouted. “That’s not very nice.”

 

“But it’s okay,” Krystal grinned, getting up to pinch Amber’s cheeks. “That’s why you have me.”

 

The younger girl then winked at the tomboy with a seductive look before strutting away towards their approaching manager.

 

“Oh, by the way,” Krystal stopped and turned around to look at a frozen Amber. “Who did they guess it was that dressed you today?”

 

Amber, who was fighting the urge to run up to Krystal and ram their lips together, took a deep breath before answering. “You.”

 

At that, Krystal smiled and flipped her hair victoriously, “I knew it.” She then turned around and walked away proudly.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Amber!!”

 

“Amber!!”

 

“Amber!!”

 

“Amber! Oh my god! You’re so handsome!”

 

The tomboy could only smile as the fans screamed her name loudly. It seems her popularity has risen quite a bit during their Rum Pum Pum Pum comeback. Why? The older girl did not know. The last time she checked, she didn’t act any differently from her usual self.

 

Although it was nice and a blessing to be gaining new fans, Amber couldn’t shake the curiosity so she asked her friends one day when they hung out together.

 

“It’s the hair. Definitely the hair,” one of her friends had said.

 

“It’s because you’re friends with us,” another friend joked.

 

“Honestly, I think it’s because of your on and off stage outfits. I think you’ve been dressing more stylish lately.”

 

“Really?” Amber was surprised to hear that and it immediately made her think of Krystal.

 

“Yeah,” her friend nodded. “But I think your stylist has a love-hate relationship with you.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’ve seen some of your performances and you either look great or you look horrendous. I mean, have you seen yourself in that ugly neon orange outfit? I had to squint my eyes at my TV every time you appeared on the screen. And don’t even get me started on those awkward bandanas you wore. Ugh.”

 

Everyone at the table laughed, including Amber herself because at one point, she had wanted to secretly burn them.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Hey, you know what my friends said the other day?” Amber waited until Krystal looked up from her book. “That I’m getting more popular these days because I dress well lately.”

 

“So you noticed too, huh?” Krystal closed her book.

 

“Well, I didn’t really know why but that’s what they said and it kind of makes sense. Why else would the increase in fans be so noticeable?”

 

“See? I told you it was important to dress well. Now you can’t complain when I pick out your clothes anymore.”

 

“You’re right. Man, what would I ever do without you,” Amber laughed and dramatically replied.

 

Krystal giggled and played along. “Well, you could buy me dinner. I’m craving some meat today.”

 

“I wish I could, but unfortunately, you maxed out all my credit cards and used up all my money. I’m penniless for the rest of the month.”

 

Krystal glared at Amber cutely, knowing full well the girl was teasing her. “Fine. Then go make me something to eat.”

 

Amber shook her head. “Can’t. No food left in the fridge or pantry. If you give me some money, I can run down to the nearest convenience store and buy you something.”

 

“You don’t even have cereal or ramen?”

 

“Nope,” a playful grin.

 

“Nothing?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“You just want me to pay for food tonight, don’t you?” Krystal deadpanned.

 

Amber shrugged innocently. “I didn’t say that. It’s just those things aren’t free.”

 

“Fine, then what is free?”

 

“Well, since you asked...” Amber got up from the other end of the couch she and Krystal were sitting on and mischievously made her way towards the younger girl who was trying to keep a straight face even though the corners of her lips were threatening to curve up.

 

When Amber reached the spot where Krystal was sitting at, she quietly pulled the book out of the younger girl’s hands and placed it safely on the coffee table. Then turning back around, the tomboy placed her hands on either side of Krystal and pinned her against the couch.

 

“Well, are you going to tell me?” Krystal breathed out as Amber’s face came dangerously close to hers.

 

“Of course,” Amber smiled and leaned in, successfully closing the gap between their lips.

 

After a while, the older girl finally pulled back, leaving Krystal panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

 

Amber leaned her forehead against the younger girl’s and grinned. “Me,” said the tomboy and just before leaning in for another kiss, she added, “I’m free.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Amber!!”

 

“Krystal!! Victoria!!”

 

“Amber unnie!!”

 

“Amber!!”

 

“Sulli noona!! Luna noona!!”

 

“Amber!! Amber unnie!!”

 

“Amber!!”

 

The screams seemed endless and as much as Krystal tried not to notice, it was inevitable. Amber’s name was being screamed more so than the other members and most, if not all, were by fangirls.

 

Now normally, this wouldn’t have bothered Krystal as much but it irked her that she was the reason behind an increase in the number of Amber’s fangirls. She had started out dressing Amber up out of good will and care, and when Amber was being complimented for her outfits, it made her happy. But now, she wasn’t so sure if she should keep doing it. In fact, Amber is the one who keeps texting and calling her to ask what she should wear nowadays.

 

The older girl seems to really be enjoying the extra love from her fans and there’s nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that it didn’t sit well with Krystal.

 

At times, it would make Krystal seethe with jealously and every time she would give Amber the cold shoulder, the tomboy would never figure out why, thinking Krystal was just having one of her random tantrums.

 

Like right now, Krystal was throwing deadly glares at the tomboy but all she got in return was a smile before Amber turned back to wave to her fans.

 

Krystal knew it wasn’t really Amber’s fault because she gets love calls from her own fans too, both fanboys and fangirls, but since she gets jealous easily, it was harder for her to control her emotions sometimes.

 

“Amber!! You’re so handsome and pretty in person!!” A fangirl crowding by the van shouted excitedly as Amber passed her and climbed into the van. “I love you!!”

 

Krystal, who was half way into the van behind Amber, almost turned around and growled at the girl if it wasn’t for a warm hand grabbing her wrist and pulling her to sit down.

 

“Man, it’s crazy today, isn’t it?” Amber turned to look at the girl as the van door closed with a click.

 

Krystal was still in her little jealously rage so she didn’t respond.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Amber asked, nudging the girl lightly.

 

Not wanting to deal with the tomboy right now, Krystal turned to stare out the window quietly.

 

Amber furrowed her brows in confusion. Was Krystal mad? At her? Did she do something wrong? But what? Krystal seemed happy when they were on the plane earlier so why was she acting like this now?

 

Pouting when nothing came to mind, Amber opted for the next best plan – cheer the younger girl up.

 

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

Krystal felt her phone vibrate inside her jacket pocket. She wasn’t in the mood but she still pulled her phone out. There was a new text message. It was from Amber.

 

The girl almost turned to look at the tomboy but didn’t. Instead, she clicked open the message.

 

 

Hi Princess ^^!

 

 

Krystal arched a brow at the text.

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

Her phone vibrated again and another new message popped up on her screen.

 

 

You seem mad...

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

How come?

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

If it’s because of me, I’m sorry :(

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

Talk to me. Please don’t ignore me.

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

You know I love you right?

 

 

Krystal had to smile at that.

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

Very much 

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

I love you very very very very very very

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

very very very very very very very very

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

very very very very very very very very

 

 

Krystal couldn’t help but giggle quietly to herself at Amber’s dorkiness. In an instance, her anger and jealously fit had dissipated. The fact that Amber was trying to cheer her up and apologizing even though she did nothing wrong only made the younger girl love her more. Amber always puts up with her childishness and pride, never complaining and always being the one to give in first. Sometimes, the younger girl wonders what Amber sees in her.

 

 

Bzzzttt.

 

 

The vibrating from her phone pulled Krystal out of her thoughts.

 

 

VERY MUCH~.

 

 

This was the last text Amber sent before reaching over to intertwine her fingers with Krystal’s.

 

“Hi,” Amber mouthed when Krystal finally turned to look at her.

 

“Hi,” Krystal shyly mouthed back before adding, “I’m the one who should be sorry.”

 

Amber shook her head and smiled. She then checked to see if anyone in the car was watching before leaning down and kissing the back of Krystal’s hand that she was holding.

 

“I love you, Princess,” the older girl whispered ever so softly as she straightened back up.

 

Touched, Krystal scooted closer to Amber and leaned her head on the older girl’s shoulder. It always amazes Krystal how Amber can be so kind and caring. Although the older girl acts too much like a kid sometimes, bothering and embarrassing everyone around her, she rarely gets mad and always has this innocent smile on her face. She’s a very lovable and generous person and one thing Krystal will never regret in life is being with Amber.

 

Whether or not their relationship remains a secret and for how long will only depend on what the future holds. But one thing is for sure, as long as Amber is a part of it, it’s definitely a future to look forward to.

 

Krystal smiled to herself and tightened her hold on Amber’s hand as their bodies swayed softly to and fro in the car. “I love you too, Amber, very much.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


-----
End.
Random, right?
Some parts of the story are based on real events.