Coming Up

Nerd/Kingka

Kris Pov:

I ran into a cutie, with glasses while I was listening to something. TO make it up for her I wanted to walk her. Yay! Go Kris!

"Hey you go to the same school as me," I looked at her uniform up and down.

"Yeah,"

"What  do you do for fun?"

"Well, I love to play video games all day and all night, kinda weird but I love it. My favorite game would have to be Eden Eternal, to me it's the best RPG game on the PC!" It was as if she was glowing. So. Cute.

"You play video games, that's cool never met a girl that play's video games," On the inside I was smiling like an idiot because of her cuteness.

"How about you? Do you do anything for fun?"

"Um.. When I think about it I don't do much except hangout with my friends,"

"That's kinda unexpected coming from you," I looked at her like she was talking nonsense.

"How?" She blushed. So. Freaking. Cute.

"Well, you are...you know...pretty handsome," I turned into a tomato because of her compliment and her cuteness.

"Thank you," I'm losing my cold personality, all because of a cute adorable girl. WHY :o I looked up and saw the school ahead of us and saddened. KRIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

"Look it's our school," As we walked closer to the school I said,

"Well, it was nice to get to know you, Jin Ae,so sometime," I winked at her then left to the cafeteria.

 

Jin Ae's Pov:

Kris winked at me and then left. KYAAAAAAAAAAH. How can he be so hot? Then, a screech of my name ruined the moment.

"JIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" It was Dahye, she said she wanted to say something to me, wonder what it is?

"Yes, Dae-Dae?"

"I am having a birthday party and guess who I invited!" Squirrels can jump right, because she can.

"Who?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on put some real enthusiasm in it. I INVITED THE KINGKA'S EXO TO THE PARTY!!"

"......"

"Why aren't you excited? It's gonna be a big party!"

"Yay.Very fun especially with LOTS of people who I DON'T know,"

"Oh come on you need some more friends, we can't stay by your side forever girl. At least do it for me please~" She gave me her puppy eyes. She knows I can't resist her aegyo.

"Please~" Ugh, now she put her hands in a fist near her face.

"Fine, on one condition though," I smirked.

"What... Jin.. what are you thinking?" Now she grew nervous.

"I dare you to ask the Byun Baekhyun out," Ha, now I got her.

"Wha- Jin how could you,"

"I know that you liked him don't deny it,"

"Huh, wha- how-" She stuttered. Now I was laughing really loud to the point where people were looking at us.

"Fine, I won't go to the party then," I looked away from her. She grabbed my shoulders and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay, I'll do it, but please go to my party!"

"I'd love to go,"

"Your so mean, Jin"

"Only to my best friends," I then pinched her cheeks.

 

At Mall....

My Bff's decided to go and by dresses for the birthday party. So, we found some cute dresses

My Dress: (I CLEARLY HATED).

33.jpg

Hyeyeon's dress:

korean_clothing_wholesale_jk_fashion_dre

Uji's dress:

Korean-Fashion-Accessories.jpg

Haeryung's dress:

korean-fashion-2012-022.jpg

Dahye the birthday girl's dress:

2252_P_1300482168919.jpg

We came out together and whistled at each other.

"Man, Dahye, you are looking real pretty," Uji said.

"Awe shucks I could say the same to you," Then, all four of them looked at me. I squinted.

"What?" Then, I saw my outfit, and rolled my eyes.

"Really? I'm not your supposed to look at! Look at birthday girl!" I flushed.

"Hey, give me your glasses," Hyeyeon said. Instead of putting her hand out she grabbed and snatched them away from me.

"You look pretty now let's go and prepare the stuff," Then on I covered my eyes the whole time at the mall.

 

 

 

 


HAPPY NOOT YEAR!!!!!!!!!

haha thanks to exo that is stuck in my head and sorry for not posting chapters mianhe hope this long chappy makes it up  to you

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

HAHALOL