Part 2/2

Evil vs Kind [two-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zombie? That dead corpse was best to suit him right now. Yes, he felt like he was a living zombie who was living in the metropolitan city with everyone. Strange, he did not even hurts the people, so why does he thinks he was a zombie?

“Ayy, himnae hyung!”

Seungri patted his shoulder but the older man pushed his hand away. “You don’t have to do that,” he closed his eyes and leaned his back to the tall tree. Yes, the tree that was once he and she sat before. He let out a painful sighed, his body and mind was alright but his heart was not. He can hear the shattered sounds of his fragile heart over and over again without fail.

Seungri bites his lower lips and looked around, obviously he was asking for help but no one was around. He can’t bear seeing his precious hyung going back and forth like this. Yup, he was truly like dead robot that has no function anymore. “Hyu-hyung! Cheer up!” he said again but the latter did not gave him any respond. Seungri scratched his head, frustrated seeing him being all broke like this. *Should I just tell him the truth?*

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Hey!”

“ . . . “

You quickly turned your head in confused when you saw him walked passed you just like that. “YAHH!” you called but he did not turn his head to you. You furrowed your eyebrows in worried. *Did he get up on the wrong side of the bed?*

“YAHHH CHOI SEUNGHYUN!” you ran to him and touched his shoulder to make him stops from walking and that works. He abruptly stops and slightly turned his body to you. You gasped in horror seeing how badly he was right now. This is the first time you seen him with the eye bags under his eyes. “Woahh~ your eye bag is creepier than Seungri,” you laughed with your own joke but he just gave you a blank looked.

“You done?” he asked when you stops from laughing awkwardly. He turned his body around and continued to walk to his class. You watched his back disappear into the room and numerous questions flooded your head. *Why is he acting like that?* You shrugged your shoulders and make a face. *Ewww! Did I just care about him?! Hell no!*

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Yah, do you hear me?!”

Taeyang threw the manga to him and he didn’t even dodge it away. It hit directly to his face and dropped to his desk. Taeyang felt frustrated seeing his blank reaction and pulled his own hair. “AT LEAST SHOW SOME SIGNS THAT YOU ARE ANGRY WITH ME WHEN I THROW THAT GODAMNIT!” he screamed and head bang his own head to the desk.

Daesung came to the class and was shocked seeing Taeyang hurting his ownself. “HYUNG!” he ran to him and holds his shoulder firmly with his hands. “Why are you hurting yourself?!” he asked in worried and took a glance at Seunghyun who was fixing his gaze to the window, no one knows what he was looking or searching out there.

Taeyang lift his head and damn, his forehead was showing a burning red spot on it. He makes a sad face to Daesung, almost crying too. “That brat didn’t even respond when I’m asking him!” he replied in a slow voice, trying to gain some sympathy from Daesung. He looked back to Seunghyun and grew even angrier. “SEE THAT? I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS IN HIS FREAKING STUPID MIND!”

“Okay, okay. I get it,” Daesung took the lead to calm the situation down. He took a sit beside the older man and folded his arms together. “Seunghyun hyung?” he called once but he did not turned his head. “Helloooo? Earth to Seunghyun! Earth to Seunghyun!”

“Hey guys! Guess what?”

Jiyong suddenly showed up beside them in a happy manner and took a sit beside Seunghyun. He did notice the sudden changed in Seunghyun but he just threw the thought away, far enough from his mind. He still has something better to do. “What?” Taeyang asked and shift his gaze to the fashionista.

“I’m going to have a date with Jaein tonight,”

 “WHAT?!”

The whole class fixed their gaze when Seunghyun suddenly shouted in his husky voice. Daesung quickly apologized to them and the other quickly went back to study. “Hyung, lower your voice!” he warned and shoot a looked to Jiyong.

“What did you say?” Seunghyun shift his gaze to Jiyong, from what the three can see, his eyes was fuming with angry and curious. Jiyong liked this, he was faking a face in front of the older but insides, he was laughing mentally. “I said… I’m going to catch a movie with Jaein tonight,” he replied and smiled to him like a fool.

Seunghyun grew angrier with his reply, he quickly grabbed his collar. “KWON JIYONG!” he gritted his teeth tightly, if he was not in his right mind, this man in front of him was going to die in his hand. “Go. To. Hell.” he replied and released his collar harshly. He slung his back pack to his shoulder and took a short glance of Jiyong before exited the classroom. He did not feel like studying anymore. Especially not with the new ‘lover’ of his Jaein!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Seunghyun turned his body to the right side and closed his eyes again. He was trying to get some nap b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter