Part 0.5/2

Evil vs Kind [two-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey guys,”

“Oh, my cute princess is here already! Move Seungri!”

Taeyang quickly pushed Seungri harshly to give some space for you to sit beside him. “Oof-“ Seungri winced in pain when he landed to the ground, right on his . “You don’t have to be so pushy hyung!” he pouted and stood up. You patted Seungri’s right shoulder and chuckles, “sorry about that Seungri. Taeyang oppa just love me,”

“Yeah, love you enough to put some violence acts on me,” he pushed your fingers away and sat beside Daesung. You shook your head and went to sit beside Taeyang since he had pushed Seungri off from the bench. “I make some spaghetti for you guys today,” you claimed and took out the containers, plastic forks and some plates and cups from the paper bag that you bought together and placed it on the table. Daesung helped you out by opening the lids and served the spaghetti to everyone.

“Woah~ this looks yummy!” Jiyong stomach’s growled in hungry as he his lower lips. “Of course! My sister is the best cook in the world!” Daesung happily chimed and gave you the plate too. You sheepishly smiled, “Ayy oppa! Omma is the best cook! I only took after her,” you denied it and smiled to everyone. “Happy eating everyone!”

The boys eagerly dug onto the plates, slurping the spaghetti with all their might. You chuckles and pour soda into the cups and passed it to them. “Daebak! This taste better than those in the restaurant!” Jiyong held his thumbs up. Seungri nodded his head, “this is why I love you Jaein-ah!” he grinned and continued to eat. Immediately, Taeyang protectively wrapped his hand around your shoulder, “go to hell, Seungri. She’s mine!” he exclaimed and gave you a wet sauce smooch on your right cheek. “Eww!” you pushed his face away and took a napkin before wiping your cheek that have sauce stain on it. “Stop doing that, oppa!”

“Yeah. And how about you stand up and go away from my sight?”

You looked up and frowned. “Who invite him here?!” Seunghyun smirked, “I invite my own self, you have problem with it?” he asked and squeeze in between Taeyang and you. “Move, fat. You’re taking so much space,”

“I’m not fat!”

You pouted and pushed the pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter