Fairytale.

Idol Life. (Byun Baekhyun)


"Hey you ok?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun gave a small smile," Yea." 

"Really?" Chanyeol rested his hands on Baek's shoulder. He was standing behind him as they were adjusting their suspenders for the rehersal later.

"What, is the camera on? Are you practising the chanbaek or baekyeol again? " Baek sneered. Chanyeol frowned when the latter shrugged his shoulder roughly to remove his hands away.

"I was just being concern.." Chanyeol trailed off angrily.

"Oh yea? Like as if that was real! When the camera's on, everyone put on their act! Stop it okay! I hate it! If you don't care about someone, just don't! Don't even pretend anymore! I am sick of it! Go away from me!" Baekhyun suddenly erupted as everyone in the room stared at him shockingly.

"What!? What are all of you staring at me for?! You all are hypocrites! I hate this, I despise all of this! I want to quit right now!" Baekhyun screamed his lungs out. He then started kicking off his shoes and throwing the script on the sofa.

"Baek. Byun Baekhyun! You're tired! Calm the heck down!" Suho raised his voice.

"I am not tired! I do not need to calm down! I just want to sing but what did they put me into?! Do they think I am a robot?! And why is everyone pretending to smile or care just because of the camera!?! Just, Enough! " He pushed Suho away violently. Kyungsoo quickly ran over and wrapped his whole arm around Baekhyun, hugging him tightly not to let him move. 

"Baekhyun, you need to calm down. Please, i'm begging you, please do not do this. I know you hate it but so am i. Just breathe and calm down.. There is no camera okay.. Listen, now, it's just me comforting you and I care.. I really do.. Didn't we say we are living our dream? You're going to be okay.. Believe me.." Kyungsoo whispered gently.  

Kyungsoo felt the other fall weakly into his body, as Baekhyun hide his head into the latter's neck and  faint heart wrenching cries echoed the room. Tears streamed down his cheeks profusely as he muffled his cries into the crook of the other's shoulder.

"But, I can't take it anymore.. Help me.. Please.. Everything hurts.." He sobbed.  

"You have to stay strong. I am here, we are all here together." Kyungsoo soothed.

"Hyung, please don't cry... I love you. " Sehun backhugged him.

"Baekhyun hyung is strong.. I know you are. It's going to be alright.." Kai caressed Baek's hair. 

"No, it's not.. I feel pain everyday. It hurts, so bad.." Baekhyun murmured brokenly.

 

"Next, Exo. Please get ready guys." Manager opened the door. 

All of them stood proud as if nothing had happen. Baekhyun's face leave no trace of the painful tears awhile ago. Smiles engraved charmingly on each of their faces as the lights came into view with the roars of cheers lulling them into their dream fantasy once again. Both fans and idols experiencing a time of their life before the stage.

As always. Happily ever after. Like how a fairytale should be. 

 

 

EXO-Baekhyun