Final

The drunk one & the playful one
"UGhh..." Yesung grumbled, raising his hand. "One more... glass..." 
 
"Hyung! No more!" Kyuhyun slapped Yesung's hand away. Maybe it was really a bad idea forcing his hyung to drink when his hyung had already refused to. Kyuhyun frowned and stared at his hyung until he felt someone coming and sat next to him. He turned and it was Ryeowook. 
 
"I told you," Ryeowook shook his head. "It really was a bad idea."
 
"Yeah," Kyuhyun said. "I guess I should've listened when Yesung said he didn't want to drink." 
 
Ryeowook laughed and looked at Yesung. Yesung was lying down on the table, and if his eyes weren't opened, Ryeowook could've thought he had already passed out. 
 
"Hyung," Kyuhyun grinned. "I've got a good idea. Let's take a group photo."
 
"What? With him in this state?" Ryeowook raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Yeah!" Kyuhyun chuckled. "The fans wouldn't know anything."
 
"Whatever you say," Ryeowook shrugged. "You need to call him though."
 
"Of course I would." Kyuhyun turned to the drunken man and shook him. 
 
"Jongwoon hyung, let's take a photo." Kyuhyun whispered at Yesung's ear. "A photo, hyung! Your favorite."
 
Yesung looked up at Kyuhyun and nodded profusely. "Let's do it, Kyu! I wanna take many photos!"
 
"Yes hyung, you'll get as many photos as you want." Kyuhyun smirked.
 
Yesung is so gonna regret getting drunk
 
Kyuhyun held the camera steady and Yesung leaned against Kyuhyun's shoulders and arms, posing a peace sign while Ryeowook rested his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulders, pouting. 
 
"Here we go!" Kyuhyun said. "3..2..1."
 
Snap!
 
Kyuhyun looked at the photo and smiled. 
 
"It's perfect!" He exclaimed excitedly. He then proceeded to tweet the photo. 
 
"@GaemGyu: 오랜만에 K.R.Y 뭉치다!!! 간만에 즐거웠던 하루 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^-^ 히히 http://t.co/QflcKKmjyQ"
 
Kyuhyun turned to Yesung and smiled. "Now hyung, you're gonna take as many photos as you want."