Vixen

A School Like No Other

Vixen

 

Another quaint little afternoon in SM Academy came and it seemed as if yesterday was about to repeat itself.

“I'm asking again. Lee Taemin,” the man adorned in a white button-up and fitted black vest spoke in a calm monotone voice. “Where is your essay I assigned as yesterday's homework?”

The victim of the instructor's scolding tapped his index finger against the hardwood desk with a bored expression and flashed his eyes to a long-haired brunette across the room who seemed as if she was about to burst into tears. “I gave it to Sulli.”

Instead of latching his gaze on to the real culprit, Mr. Choi leveled his stare with the male student. And Taemin wasn't surprised that he held the other's attention because he had already predicted what was about to occur.

“You gave it to her?” Mr. Choi didn't look shocked at all. “Why?”

They both knew he didn't have to ask.

“Because she needed to copy.”

Silence ensued as the other students watched the class's regular events take place.

“Stay behind after I end the lesson.”

As Mr. Choi uttered the final words coldly, Taemin didn't feel upset in the least.

Taemin knew that he didn't have to listen to the lecture that ensued, now that he was staying after class.

The shrill ringing of the bell signaled the end of class.

Taemin waited patiently at his seat as he watched his teacher close and lock the door after all his students had left.

Returning back to the edge of his desk after shutting the blinds, Choi Minho leaned his hips against the cool metal and leveled his gaze with the strawberry-tinted redhead.

The teacher's cold mask fell and his lustful, yearning eyes burned with passion.

So Taemin chose to take the initiative.

Getting up from his seat, the bored student approached his elder and grabbed a hold of his tie, twirling it around his fingers. He then proceeded to lead their lips towards each other roughly by pulling close the linen.

Neither said a word as Minho wrapped his arms around the other's ant-waist, rubbing his abdomen against Taemin's.

A string of moans and grunts escaped the instructor's mouth as they continued to do the unthinkable.

About half an hour later, Minho sat in his leather chair, only clothed in silk slacks and an ed shirt as he stared at the busybody before him. Taemin on the other hand, was fully clothed and packing his books inside his bag, back facing his partner.

The room had gone into that familiar silence that set Minho's teeth on edge.

He had to bite his tongue to stop from saying a word and tarnishing his cool-as-ice-teacher image in front of his most cherished student.

Lucky for him, Taemin was the one to break the silence. But only when his hand was already on the door knob.

“Thanks Mr. Choi,” he turned with a sweet smile and flirtatious wink. “Same time tomorrow?”

Before any reply could be uttered, the young playboy left. Minho took a deep breath to calm himself as he ran his calloused hands through his hair and thought back on what he had just done.

Too bad for him, that childish vixen's sweet aroma filled the classroom.