Jong In x Eun Hee

EXO's Girlfriends (Deleted Scenes)
JONG IN x EUN HEE

 

 

"She doesn't want to be friends with me."

"Woah. So how does it feel to be rejected?" BaekHyun teased, a playful grin on his lips. He sat on the chair next to his friend Jong In. He had overheard the guys talking.

LuHan shot BaekHyun a warning glare, mentally telling the talkative guy to be sensitive.

BaekHyun somehow finds himself quitting on teasing and leaning to listen, being considerate this time towards their friend's feelings. "What happened? Is it because of Go Eun Hee again?" He asked, his voice sounding caring and concerned. He knows the girl Jong In had set his eyes on and he believed that his friend will have a hard time approaching her.

BaekHyun believes that Eun Hee is the numbest girl there ever is.

"The other day, Jong In tried asking her if she can be friends with him but then..." LuHan's voice trails off, glancing at Jong In with sympathetic look in his eyes.

"She said no," Jong In added, sighing in deep frustration. "I think the rumors and gossips about me made her think that I'm just here to play with her." He eyed his friends, sadness can be seen in them.

"Well... Show her that you're serious with your feelings," BaekHyun suggested, wanting to give him some motivation after that painful rejection.

"How will I do that?" Jong In is hesitant, still hurt from what happened the other day in the class.

But BaekHyun smiled genuinely, patting his friend's shoulder. "Here's what you're going to do."

Jong In and LuHan sat there, listening to BaekHyun talking. LuHan doesn't even know why he was listening but he did, in case BaekHyun would say something stupid, at least he was there to comment and warn Jong In. And so far, he was convinced of what BaekHyun said.

"Won't I look like a stalker? Since she wouldn't like me around her, for sure, I would end up just following her." Jong In said, incredulously.

"Well, a little." LuHan laughed and Jong In frowned.

"No no. I won't do that." He said, leaning back on his chair.

"Oh c'mon. It's not really stalking. You'll just send her home. Rather, follow her home. She would know you are there. You will not hide of anything." BaekHyun shrugged. Jong In thought, taking BaekHyun's suggestion in consideration. The latter stared at him with a smile on his face, waiting for his answer. After a while, Jong In had finally talked.

"Are you sure this will work?" BaekHyun eagerly nod.

"Of course! It's from me!" He said and the two rolled their eyes. "Joking. But yeah, she's still a girl, right?" BaekHyun shrugged and LuHan finally nodded, looking over at Jong In.

Jong In sighed a minute after and nodded. "Fine. But if this won't work, you'll have to be my slave." Jong In said and BaekHyun smirked.

"Sure. Go ahead. If you lose, you'll treat me to lunch everyday." BaekHyun said and Jong In gulped. Somehow, he was uncertain, uncertain that it won't work, because after all, it's Byun BaekHyun, the guy who, for his knowledge, never dated but read a lot of romance book. He just hope the best for himself, and for his wallet afterwards.

And his wallet really did need the best it could get, for when he got home, it was Byun BaekHyun who he called first and excitedly said how his plan worked.

 

 

"This sounds good. Tell me what happens, okay? Be sure to just act cool. Don't act too desperate, got it?" BaekHyun said and Jong In  nodded before he separated from their group later after dismissal.

He walked to the library, peeked in the door's window but Eun Hee isn't still in. He took this chance to prepare himself. He walked in, got a table near the window at the other side and then sat, making sure his back was facing the door. He felt his heart thudding hard in his chest and he felt so stupid. Like hello, he's a guy but he's acting like some lovesick puppy.

He checked his watch and found that it was already a little past their meeting time but it didn't matter because he'll wait for her. He turned and just then, the door opened and he saw her walk in, immediately scanning the library for him. He turned around, took a deep breath and made sure he looked pretty good through his reflection on his cellphone. He leaned on the table with his elbows resting on the surface, covering his face with a book like he was sleeping until he felt the presence of the person he was waiting. He kept quiet, waiting for Eun Hee to talk first and when she did, a small smile graced his face but he bit it back and wore a straight face.

"Excuse me. Are you my new student?" She said and he smirked behind the book.

"You're late." He said and Eun Hee's eyebrows narrowed at the familiar voice.

"Sorry. I had some errands to attend to." Eun Hee said and he put down the book, placing it on the table before looking up at her.

"I see that's my concern now?" He said teasingly. "Aigoo. I feel like I'm your boyfriend, needing to know what you're always doing." He said grinning while Eun Hee's eyes widened.

"You have got to be kidding me." Eun Hee said surprised. He smiled teasingly at her before sitting up.

"Let's get started, tutor-nim."

 

"She said I'm annoying her." Jong In pouted his lips, his head buried in his arms.

LuHan looked at him with sympathy, but BaekHyun just grinned at him.

"It's because you're too clingy." He said and Jong In looked up at him. "You're too expressive with your feelings."

LuHan agreed with BaekHyun. "Well. Yeah. I think Baek's right."

"You have to make her miss you too you know." BaekHyun said, smiling teasingly at Jong In. "How about you make her wait for today's tutorial lessons? Let's see if she's going to stay and wait for you." He suggested and at first, Jong In wasn't sure if he'll agree or not. What if Eun Hee didn't stay? He was somehow scared being broken again.

But at the end of the day, he found himself having snack beside Eun Hee together with his friends. He even got to walk her home and dropped the 'I like you' words.

Jong In mentally told himself to start trusting in BakHyun's advices.

 

 

"Flowers. Did you give her that already?" BaekHyun asked. They were sitting inside a cafe near their school, just chilling out. Jong In leaned on his chair in thought. After a few seconds, he looked up at him and shook his head. BaekHyun's eyes widened. "What?! How could you even forget about that?" He said making him feel so stupid, but actually, he quite is, considering that Eun Hee actually likes flowers. But of course he didn't know.

"Not that I forgot. It's simply because I thought... She doesn't like those kind of things." He said and BaekHyun rolled his eyes. 

"How would you even know? Just because... She's like that? Sorry dude, but you get me right? She's still a girl. Try giving her once and if she won't like it, then don't give her any after that." BaekHyun shrugged.

Jong In sighed. He didn't think trying to court a girl would actually be this difficult. Believe it or not, Jong In haven't tried courting anyone. He liked somebody from the past but it was just a simple crush and didn't even take a move on it. "Yah, Kim Jong In. Are you still there?" BaekHyun waved his hand in front of Jong In and he stopped his feet, flailed his arms around, shocking BaekHyun.

"Why is it so hard?!" He half-shouted and BaekHyun almost laughed at him. 

"It would never be simple. Getting in a relationship would not be all sunshine. If you got her easy, there would always be problems right after. Nothing would be easy, Jong In, that's how life is. Life is a path of efforts and trying to capture a girl's heart certainly needs that." BaekHyun said, smirking.

"Right. Where did you even get those words of wisdom? JoonMyun hyung?" Jong In said and BaekHyun glared at him. 

"I'm trying to talk some sense to you right now Mr. Kim Jong In and you tell me that I'm incapable of saying those kind of things? Ouch." BaekHyun pretended to get hurt, looking away and Jong In rolled his eyes.

"Okay hyung. I got it." Jong In said in a sing-song voice and BaekHyun snarled.

"You should've just said that and not those nasty---"

"Okay hyung." Jong In said ignoring what BaekHyun was saying. The latter just rolled his eyes and focused on his drink. He knew all about those things. Because he was once there.

 

 

After how many days of pursuing Eun Hee with the help of BaekHyun's advices and his other friends, he sat alone at the park near his home. It was early in the morning and he just went for a walk with his dogs and now, he was 'talking' to them and all his dogs would reply was of course barks.

"I've never liked anyone like this before, you know? I didn't know it'll be this hard... Because girls were the one who often pursue me." He said to no one but his pet dogs who lie flat on the ground. "And I don't know if I really do love her already. But there's this feeling that tells me I do. The thing is, she doesn't like me." He muttered and suddenly, he remembered seeing Yongguk and Eun Hee together a few days ago. He groaned remembering it.

"What are you groaning at?" He looked up to see five of his friends, munching on breads with coffee in their hands. "Yo." ChanYeol grinned and he smiled back.

"So what's our little Jong In doing here?" JoonMyun said and the others turned to him with a raised eyebrow and he sighed. "So what's our tall Jong In, at least taller than me, doing here?" He said, making the others erupt in laughter. "Hey! I'm not that small okay?!"

"Yeah right." Tao said and JoonMyun sighed just ignoring those dongsaengs of his who knows nothing but .

"Seriously, what are you doing talking to your dogs?" SeHun asked, squatting down to pet the dogs' heads.

"I took the kids for a walk and ended up sitting here." He said and the others nodded.

"We could see that." SeHun said in a serious voice that made the other chuckling.

"What we're asking is why are you talking to your dogs as if they would actually say something back instead of "arf arf"? Don't tell us you already understand dog language?" BaekHyun said with eyes wide. Jong In rolled his eyes while the others laughed at BaekHyun's remark.

"Umm... I only see Jong In like this when... He's frustrated over a dance which rarely happens and so the last option would be her." ChanYeol said as if saying 'her' would be enough to explain everything.

"Looks like it. What happened?" Tao asked. 

"Seriously dumped now? Like for real?" SeHun said and Jong In glared at him. "I'm just asking." SeHun said.

"I saw her with the gangster guy." Jong In said and the other five creased their eyebrows in thought.

"Gangster? Who?" JoonMyun asked.

"I'm not sure of his name but he's the leader of one of the gangs from the other school near ours." He said and ChanYeol snapped his fingers.

"Aha! If I'm right... It's Bing... No Bang... Yungguk... Yonggok? Yong..."

"Stupid. It's Yongguk." BaekHyun smacked him on the arm. "Yeah. I remember. I called you about that, right?" BaekHyun said remembering and Jong In nodded.

"Right! Bang Yongguk! I'll get back to you." ChanYeol immediately said turning to BaekHyun who hid behind Tao.

"But what does she have to do with him?" SeHun asked.

"That's what I don't know. She even got mad at me when all I meant was I was just worried." He said, pouting.

"What did you say?" BaekHyun asked.

"Well... I asked her what's she doing with a gangster and that didn't she know that he is bad, and she burst out, trying to defend this Yongguk guy." Jong In said bitterly.

"Wow. She defended him? I mean, yeah, it was quite harsh for you to judge him but is she like related to him?" SeHun said. They all turned to Jong In as if he knew the answer and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know okay? It's more like she likes him." He groaned.

"It might've hurt you, you know, her defending another guy to you." Joon Myun said, worried for Jong In. 

He sighed. "It didn't hurt that much since I understood her side. I mean, I really did judge the guy fast... What hurt me the most is..." He cringed remembering and the members looked at him in worry. 

"It's okay if you didn't want to say it." ChanYeol patted him on the shoulder.

"But it could really help if you get it out of your chest." Tao said and Jong In looked down to his dogs. The members looked at him in anticipation. They were curious, they couldn't deny that. 

"She told me who am I to meddle in her life... I'm not even her boyfriend." He muttered softly the last sentence and it turned the others silent. Jong In felt his fist clenching and he took a deep breath. After a few minutes of silence, a hand landed on his shoulder. He looked up to see JoonMyun who put a hand on his shoulder and the other guys smiling down on him.

"Hey. Don't get it into you. She might just been really mad that time, she said that out of rage." JoonMyun said, squeezing his shoulder. Jong In wished it was just the reason why, because it really did hurt but he couldn't blame her neither because it was true. He shouldn't meddle in her life because he's... Even merely a friend. 

"It's okay. She's right anyway. I'm not her boyfriend. I shouldn't meddle in her life." Jong In said, a sad smile on his face. He shrugged. "Maybe I should just stop. What do you think? I don't even think this will be going anywhere but heart ache." Jong In said, his thoughts making his heart clench in pain.

BaekHyun watched his friend in pain as well. He had been there ever since Jong In started asking Eun Hee out and he had tried to help countless of times. He knew how far his friend had gone through just to capture Eun Hee's heart. Even though he could see Jong In hurting right now and might see him hurting more if he tries and fail at capturing her heart, he wouldn't let him give up. He definitely wouldn't. 

"Listen Jong In." BaekHyun said making the rest turn to him. It's quite funny because it was just Jong In called but the rest of them all looked at him but it didn't really matter. Jong In looked at him, a little crestfallen for the fact that after all his hyung's help, he still ended giving up.

"Hyung... I---" It shocked him when BaekHyun held both his shoulders. He blinked at him but BaekHyun held his gaze on him, strong but soft at the same time.

"You couldn't give up. I might've not been there all the time but I know you've done enough for you to not give up. Not now. You have to keep fighting for her." BaekHyun said and Jong In, gulped looking down. 

"Hyung... I've done all I can. But I don't want to force her to like a guy like me if she doesn't really like me." He shook his head. "I don't want her to like me just because she was forced."

"Oh c'mon. You're not forcing her. How could you believe that? Girls sometimes says things opposite of what they meant." BaekHyun stopped, realizing what he said but he just shrugged it off and continued. "What I mean is that, it's still too early to say that she doesn't like you." BaekHyun said. SeHun cleared his throat, turning the attention all on him.

"I don't really know if I should say this but... I saw her when you gave her the rose and she seemed to like it. She was smiling when looking and smelling it." He stopped biting his lower lip. It shocked Jong In but it made his heart flutter. He thought she didn't like it although she didn't return it to him. "What I'm trying to say is that, BaekHyun hyung is right. You shouldn't give up now. I think she likes you too but something's holding her back." SeHun said, shrugging. Jong In bit his lower lip at this. SeHun might be right but what if she just really don't like him?

"I know what you're thinking Jong In." ChanYeol said, pouting. "You love her. It's obvious. It doesn't need a genius to know that. That's also why you can't give up on her." He said and Jong In cringed because he was right. They were right.

"It would be such a waste for a first love to just end just like that." Tao said, shaking his head.

"Now, do you get why you should not---"

"Okay guys. I get it." Jong In said. The five guys let out a breath hearing it, especially BaekHyun. "I understood all of you." Jong In said, sighing. They watched him, waiting for his verdict. "Fine. I'll continue." He said and it made the five guys let out the breath they didn't know they were still holding. "But." Jong In said looking at them. "If she tells me to go away for the nth time and makes me feel that way, I would really just stop. And---" Jong In continued cutting BaekHyun off who was just about to say something. "...That's it." He said and BaekHyun rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Whatever. As long as we know you are still not giving up now, that's what's important." He said and Jong In smirked.

"Guys, if Eun Hee was seen with that Yongguk guy, and if you really think she liked him, then does that mean she likes that kind of guys?" Tao said and Jong In rolled his eyes. 

"Why would I even care about that?" Jong In said, bitterly. Tao rolled his eyes at him. 

"Don't you get it? She likes guys with bad boy look. Those with eyeliners, improper uniform, and basically just bad boys?" Tao said.

"Then what are you implying? Jong In should be like those?" Joon Myun said, gawking at him.

"Tao please. That's too...  Immature." ChanYeol said. Tao sneered at them.

"Whatever. I was just suggesting." Tao said.

"No thanks. I'm okay with how I look." Jong In said. BaekHyun who hadn't said anything looked Jong In up and down. Well, this friend of his looked like that ever since high school began and he thinks, Jong In should do some make-over, girly as it sounds.

"You shouldn't look like that Yongguk guy but you certainly need to have a little change." BaekHyun nodded his head and the other guys looked at him surprised when he agreed at Tao's idea. "And no, I'm not really agreeing to Tao." Tao was about to cheer because someone sided with him but he pouted when BaekHyun said that.

"What should I change then?" Jong In said, looking at himself. "I don't think there's any problem with how I look. All girls even swoon at me just looking simple like this." Jong In said, pouting. 

"Aha. You know what, let's go. I think I know what." ChanYeol said and BaekHyun grinned at him. Finally someone got him. JoonMyun who was certainly against this idea watched them. He couldn't stop them anyway.

"SeHun." BaekHyun nodded and the boy who was just listening to them got the leashes of the dogs from him. 

"I'll take your kids for now." SeHun smiled and Jong In looked as SeHun got his three dogs from him.

"Yah. What? Give me back my dogs." Jong In said as he tried reaching for the dogs. The dogs barked endlessly but Tao stopped them by giving them food.

"You could take him away now." Tao said. "We'll take care of the dogs."

Jong In was pulled up from the bench. "Thanks guys. Jong In, let's go." BaekHyun said, grinning widely. He couldn't do anything as ChanYeol took his other arm and he was brought away by the two.

"Yah! Don't do anything ridiculous, you get me?!" JoonMyun shouted and the two who got Jong In just nodded.

"What are you going to do to me? Please. Guys, I really appreciate your effort but I'm perfectly fine with how I look. Can you bring me back to my dogs now?" Jong In almost pleaded but the two ignored him. He sighed, giving up.

And that is how Jong In got to school with a new hairstyle and color. 

And it certainly made the girls turn their heads at him. 

But Eun Hee to laugh at him. 

But also, got Eun Hee to melt him.

 

 

The three of them, Jong In, LuHan and BaekHyun entered the school. The heads of the students who they passed by turned to look at them... Especially at Jong In who sported a new hairstyle and color. It made so many girls squeal and fall even more for him.

"Told you." BaekHyun whispered to Jong In.

"Yeah. I can see it." Jong In said back. "But I don't think that's what matters now."

"Hey. Guys. They're there." LuHan said as they saw who they were looking for. Eun Hee and Mi Sun stood by the formers locker and Mi Sun immediately noticed them, waving at them.

They approached them. "You remember the plan, okay? Act cool. As if nothing happened." BaekHyun said and Jong In took a deep breath. His heart was beating so fast in nervousness but he tried to compose himself before they got to them.

They exchanged greetings but Eun Hee just focused on her locker. Jong In was actually anxious to see her reaction since Mi Sun already mentioned about it but the girl seemed to not care at all and it made Jong In groan.

"Hi, Eun Hee." LuHan greeted but she didn't even say anything but nod. It made Jong In more annoyed. "I see your locker's amusing." LuHan commented and at last, she turned away to look at them. Their eyes finally meant after an exchange of words with LuHan and Jong In held the gaze for a while to see Eun Hee's reaction and he thinks, he could say surprise in her eyes but other than that, he couldn't see anything. He didn't know what that surprise look meant but it was enough that he got something out of her.

Jong In was the first one to look away. He didn't want to hold the gaze longer because he might just do something reckless like softening at her. They already left after and all Jong In hoped is that this plan would work.


012414.

Author's Note:

Ah. Sorry for the delay. We know you dearies been waiting for this for a long time now. It's just that me and yourdongsaeng28 are busy with our school right now so yeah, we'll try to update as fast as we can.

Anyway, tell us your thoughts on My Girlfriend is a Nerd's Deleted Scenes! Actually, there's one more chapter for Jong In x Eun Hee and we hope you'll support us on it. We'll wait for your comments, okay? ^^,

~ shootAnon27

How was it? Bad? Good? Okay? Please leave a comment so we would know what we should improve. Thank you! :)

We'll try to do better chapters next time. I hope you guys wouldn't get tired of reading. We're quite busy but we would stil ltry our best to update. Thank you for staying with us. :)

'Til next time! Mwuah! ^^

--yourdongsaeng28--

PS.

Here's a summary of My Girlfriend is a Nerd that might help you out.

Chapter 1

* Kai looking at Eun Hee at the library (with LuHan)
* Kai handed Eun Hee a papernote (but was rejected)
* Kai told LuHan and BaekHyun what happened
    FIRST DELETED SCENE: BAEKHYUN ADVICED
    HIM TO TAKE EUN HEE HOME
* Kai walks Eun Hee home (Youngjae and Zelo appearance)
* Eun Hee's mother met Kai and invited him to dinner
* Hee Young and Mi Sun talked to Kai
* Kai calls BaekHyun to announce that his plan worked
    SECOND DELETED SCENE: BAEKHYUN ADVICED
    HIM TO SET EUN HEE AS HIS TUTOR
* Kai then meets Eun Hee at the library

Chapter 2

* First tutorial lesson, Kai was hurt by "annoying" word
    THIRD DELETED SCENE: BAEKHYUN ADVICED
    THAT KAI SHOULD NOT BE TOO EXPRESSIVE
* Second tutorial lesson, Kai was late and he tested if
Eun Hee's going to wait for him, she waited and so he was
happy. Unfortunately, they got kicked out of the library,
Kai asked her out for some snack (kinda forced her to go)
* Appearance of Mi Young and Soo Jin
* Eun Hee meets Kai's friends (Mi Sun is there too)
* Kai then takes her home, First I like you
* Eun Hee receives the first warning
* Kai and Eun Hee moment: Random
* It had been days, Kai gives her flower
    THIRD DELETED SCENE: BAEKHYUN ADVICED
    THAT KAI SHOULD GIVE HER FLOWERS

Chapter 3

* Eun Hee receives the second warning; she also starts to
be comfortable with Kai
* Kai and SeHun needed to attend dance lessons quickly,
he doesn't have Eun Hee's number so he wasn't able to
text her. Meanwhile, Yongguk picked her up and brought
to his birthday party
* Jong In arrived at the library finding Eun Hee's not
there anymore. He received a call from BaekHyun, telling
that he saw Eun Hee with YongguK
* Yongguk's birthday party (with Hee Young and Mi Sun)
* Kai went to Eun Hee's house, got her number from Eun
Hee's mom
* Yongguk tried to get him and Eun Hee back together, but
she rejected him
* Confrontation: Eun Hee and Jong In

Chapter 4

    FOURTH DELETED SCENE: BAEKHYUN ADVICED
    HIM NOT TO GIVE UP JUST YET
* Kai giving Eun Hee a silent treatment; Eun Hee hates to
admit but she was starting to miss him
* When he brought her home, he heard Eun Hee said "Take
care".
*
* Kai then tells BaekHyun his plan worked again
    FIFTH DELETED SCENE: BAEKHYUN ADVICED
    HIM TO CHANGE HIS STYLE AND LOOK
* Locker Scene

The last few scenes will be posted on the next chapter. See you! ^^,