I'm Missing You

Love So Desirable


Dong Woo suddenly realized he had been staring at the other boy for an awkward 15 seconds. Sung Kyu moved towards Dong Woo. "You look really pale. Are you sure you're okay?" Dong Woo could only nod. Every romance he watched had this scene - the male lead moves towards the female lead and... Wait why am I the female? No don't come closer please, I will only love you even more. Dong Woo's train of thought had derailed. And he blushed again. "Dong Woo, why are you red again? Are you hot? Ah, that sounded a bit weird." Sung Kyu said laughing a bit.

  "Why do you care so much?" asked Dong Woo, not having anything else to say. Sung Kyu, a bit taken back, stared at him. After hesitating a bit, he said,"Because you're like my little brother, I guess." Dong Woo swallowed, hard. "Yeah, of course. What was I thinking? I'm such an idiot." he said, his voice trembling. his tears started to drop - containing all the disappointment, love and heartache.

  Sung Kyu panicked. "Dong Woo, what's wrong? Are you hurt? What happened?" The younger boy looked up at him. "'What happened?' You happened, hyung. You came into my life. And made me like this." The older boy looked at him. "Dong Woo?" The boy smiled - a sad smile, "I'm sorry for having these feelings, hyung. So, so sorry."

  Jang Dong Woo kissed him, grabbed his bag and ran.

  It happened so fast, Sung Kyu couldn't react. But he could remember the details of that kiss. Dong Woo's trembling hands, his lips tasting of tears and the other boy's heart beating twice as fast as his was. Now, Sung Kyu's heart was hammering against his ribs. Trying to compose himself he hummed a short tune - which normally helped, though this wasn't really a normal situation.

  While Sung Kyu was busy worrying, another boy's heart was beating very fast as well. Woo Hyun had seen everything. He had been watching from the very start. He crouched at his hiding spot - not daring to move - as he watched Sung Kyu stood there paralysed. Sung Kyu blinked in disbelief. He touched his lips. Woo Hyun watched Sung Kyu's hand drop from his lips to his side.

  He watched as Sung Kyu leaned against the kitchen counter. He stared at Sung Kyu's hands, lips, hips and eyes. He got out from his hiding spot behind the flower vase, got his bag and left - not without stealing another glance at Sung Kyu. Dong Woo-ssi isn't the only one who loves you, hyung. As the boy walked back to hs house, he touched his lips, wondering what Sung Kyu's lips would feel against his. As he reached his house, he felt around his pocket for his keys. Well, this . He doesn't have his keys. He called his best friend, Kim Ki Bum. "Ki Bum-ah, can I stay over at your place? I don't have my keys."

  "Hyung, your friends left already?" asked Sung Jong. Sung Kyu blinked - as if trying to clear his mind of something. "Yeah. Did you put the dog back already?" Sung Jong smiled a sweet smile and nodded. Sung Kyu looked at his watch. "It was 7p.m. already? Why didn't you tell me?" he groaned. Sung Jong shrugged. "I just got here, hyung. And have you seen Myungie-hyung? I think he took my book." Sung Kyu stopped. "No, I haven't. Jjongie, use my phone to call him."

  The younger boy took his phone from the table. "Hyung, you like Hyuna now? Last time it was Krystal from f(x)." Sung Kyu shot him a glare, "Just call Kim Myung Soo and ask him where he is."