chapter 1

I love Him,I love Her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jessica's room-
 
Jessica is sleeping in her room.She is having nightmare.She sweat a lot.She keep on mumbling ' mum' 'dad' ...' L....' she is having a dream.

A bad one.A dream that she always had.A bad dream of her parent's accident.She immediately woke up from her dream because of her sister."Yah!unnie!" she shout.

And she woke up"K-Krys,I have that dream again,didn't I?" Krystal can only nod her head."Unnie,can u just stop dreaming about that accident?"

" I can't!Because of me our parents die!If I didn't call them in midnight,they wouldn't have to come back here all the way from California!!They wouldn't had to die!!But because of me,they die!I really regret a lot calling them in the midnight!!What can I do?!All I can do is sit down and cry!"she shout and cry."Unnie,when will you stop put the blame on yourself?It's the weather,remember?The weather's the one who caused our parents die."Krystal pat her back."Now come and have your breakfast,we're going to our new school.Ppali!!"Krystal pulled her up.

Jessica change into her new uniform and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast with her sister and her grandmother."Morning." she said with her cold tone."Good Morning,my cute Jessica!"her grandmother said while carresed her face.

Jessica shoved her hand away.Her grandmother can just force a smile.And Krystal can just sigh.After their breakfast,Krystal and Jessica leave."Unnie,you are going to drive me to school today!"she say with a smile.Jessica scoffed."Yah!I drive you to school everyday.When will you learn how to drive?Krys,you're almost 17.Aissh~" 

"Please please please unnie~Pretty pleaseeee~"Krystal doing her aegyo."Urgh~Fine.I can't believe I'm always the one who need to drive ourselves to school everyday."while starting her engine and drive.

"And I can't believe that you drive so slow."Krystal said."Yah!If I'm slow,why don't u drive it?" "Sorry!!"

-In the car-

Krystal suddenly gasped.She look so shock."Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter