Boo Bye

Swerve

Jinki hated going to these SM town holiday parties. It was nothing but fake smiles and gossip and Jinki really wasn't here for that. He would've stayed home if not for Key's nagging that since he was the 'leader' he had to attend. So he put on his bright smile, his big boy draws, and acted like he was excited to see people he really couldn't care less about.

"Try to have a little bit of fun." Key said. Onew just nodded, grabbed another champagne glass, and gulped it down. Key rolled his eyes and went off to find Jonghyun.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw some of the members of EXO coming toward him. Please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me Jinki thought. 

"Hey Jinki." Tao said. Jinki fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"I know this is a holiday party and all, but it's still Onew to you." Jinki uttered.

"Damn why you acting like that?" Tao questioned. He was only trying to get closer to him. 

Rumor has it that Jinki has a lot of money and Tao does have a thing for rich older men.

"Look Tao, I don't really want to be here and you're making my itch by standing here. So can you move?" Jinki really wasn't in the mood to be dealing with Tao right now.

"You're feisty. It's kind of y to be honest." Tao stepped a little closer to Jinki grabbing onto his arm. Jinki laughed and took a deep breath.

"Tao I'm not the one, the two, and I'm damn sure not the three, so get your ing hands off of me." Jinki yanked his arm free and folded his them  across his chest.

"Stop playing hard to get. You know you want this ." 

"Now you know my is bigger than that wushu stick you got in your pants. And if you keep on I'm really going to pop off."

"But bab-"

" Boo Bye" Jinki said as he turned to leave.

He was never coming back to another party ever again.