Chapter 5

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 5

 

Next day ...

As usually you wake up and get ready for school,today you aren’t late.

You bump into someone on the way to your class,but this time you look at who did you bump.

“YA!! You NERD girl..What the hell you bump me??!!” you heard he yell to you with loud voice *the voice is very familiar..hmmm? L.JOE???!!!*

“Mi..mian..he” you bowed to him and walk away try to escape from him the DEVIL in your school,the kingkas but suddenly he grab your wrist and turn your body to him.Everyone in the alley look at you and L.Joe and whisper to other.You just look at your feet without look at his face,he lift your chin up and pull your face closer to him.You close your eyes hope he didn’t do anything bad to you.

“Ya So Eun ah,why are you in my school? Tsk..you want to meet me hah? But you can meet me after school at home..” he smirk to you and release his hand from your chin.

“Ehh..no..this is my school too..” *Why he didn’t notice me?*. Youjust rememberedthat youdo not wearglasses *Oh..today is my lucky day..i forgot to wear my glasses*

“You study in this school too? Why i’ve never seen you before? “ He ask you curiously

“I don’t know..”

“Tsk..maybe you are the...” Before he finished his question to you the bell is rang,you bowed to him and then run to your class because you didn’t want to be late again.

“Ya~ Eunnie,where have you been? I’m looking for you..and where is your...” You shut Ji Hoon mounth and sit next to him.”Sssttt..i forgot wear my glasses,by the way there is another glasses in your bag,i’ve lend you before,do you remember? Please give that glasses to me now before anyone in this class know there’s something wrong”

He just bowed and search your glasses in his bag,and give the glasses to you,you wear that glasses and smile to him..* OMG..your smile is so beautifull So Eun ah..I fell in love with you since we are in kindergarden,but you didn’t notice it*

“Ya!!don’t look at me like that Ji Hoon ah”

“hah? Oh..yeah..sorry”

Your teacher enter your class and everyone in class pay attention to your teacher,and the lesson start. 

=SKIP THE LESSON,and finally it’s time to work=

You went to home and change your clothes remove your glasses.You take a bus enter the house and start your work as a maid. When you watering the flowers in the garden someone hug your neck from the back,you shocked and turn around,you saw L.Joe’s face closer to you,you push his chest.He laught and say “Hahaha..your face looks so funny if you get shock like that..so cute~” He pinch your cheek and smile to you.

“Ya Byunghun-shi stop it,before others maid look us like that”

“It’s okay,there isn’t any maids in the garden exclude you. Anyway why you speak to me in formal language? Please stop it and just call me L.Joe..just L.Joe..arrasso?” You just node and back to your work.

“Ya..give me your phone number”

“Youasked formy numberfor what?” you answered

“Just want to contact you if i need your help ,because you’re my maid”

“hmm..okay..it’s 010xxxxxxx , now leave me alone i’ve finish my work stop distrubing me “

“okay..i’ll call you later if i need a help..see you cutie pie” He wink to you and leave you in the garden.*What is he wink to me and nice like that..ewww~is he crazy? Tsk tsk tsk*

It’s already 7 pm and you went home,get a shower change the clothes.Suddenly you feel your phone vibrate,and see that you have a message it’s from 010xxxxxxx you click the open button and see the message

-hey cutie pie :3

  From : 010xxxxxxx

 

You have a blush,your face is turn to red like tomato *Why he text me? Is he need a help? Ah~ i don’t care anyway* you reply the message.You save his number and give a name ‘DEVIL’

 

-why are you text me?

 From : Cutie Pie

 

-miss you already..hahaha..just kidding cutie,i need your help tommorow after school at school roof..arrasso? don’t be late,if you late you will know what am i doing to you..keukeukeu  ;)

 From : DEVIL

 

-arrasso..see you

 From : Cutie Pie

 

You fell asleep and enter your dreamland after reply the last message from L.Joe the Devil of your school.

 

 

Continue..