Chapter 21

I'm just nerd and....HIS MAID??!!! but he fell in love to me because he know my real identity

CHAPTER 21

"Waeyo?" said L.Joe.

"Don't you remember that I already have a boyfriend?" you explain him.

"I do. But he's not here right now. Come on, I've already brought you to this place, and you don't want to give me a kiss?"

"Sirheo! Please L.Joe. Don't do this to me. I..I can't..." you started to crying.

You feel guilty to  Ji Hoon when L.Joe kiss you. You know that feeling cuz L.Joe had kiss you before.

"Cutie Pie, why are you crying? MIanhae. I didn't mean to hurt you." L.Joe hug you tight.

You feel that his hug is a hug of felling guilty.

"I..I'm okay. I just don't want to hurt Ji Hoon's feeling."

"Gwenchana, Princess. I'll do everything just for you."

Mwo? What did he say? Everything? What does he mean?

 

Meanwhile, at Ji Hoon's home........................

Ji Hoon's POV

Aish! Why she doesn't answer my call? I've call her for about 12 times! Where is she?

I'm really worried. Since last phone call last night, she hadn't reply my message.

I can't sleep last night so I call So Eun, but she didn't answer me.

I felt like something bad happen to her. I felt my heart beating fast. I felt like she's crying. But I don't know why.

Jagiya~

Jebal~ Answer my call!

Ji Hoon's POV end

 

Back to the beach....

Author's POV

L.Joe is calm So Eun down. So Eun stopped crying. This is an awkward situation when nobody is talking.

L.Joe's thinking that he should start talk.

"So Eun-ah, do you feel okay right now?"

"Ne."

"Jeongmalyo?"

"Ne."

"Do you really love Ji Hoon that much?"

So Eun face show shocked.

"L.Joe is so brave" So Eun think.

So Eun don't answer immediately. She think for a minute.

L.Joe is being patient to wait her answer. He hope the answer is NO.

"Mollayo. I think I do. I do love him."

"Really?"

"Yeah, no doubt about it."

 

L.Joe's POV

Mwo? What does she say? She DO love him? My heart feel really pain. It's so pain. God, please help me get out of the situation.

"Okay, So Eun. I understand. Let's go home. It's already morning." I said

She just nod and follow me to my car.

 

So Eun's POV

Why is he act different? Do I say something wrong?

What's happen to him?

 

Continue....

 

Hello guys! This is MelChan, Jack_Joel8's friends. I help Jack_Joel8 to write her fanfiction. I hope you like my story. Sorry If my story is bad. Jack_Joel8 is more experienced than me. ^^ Help me to get better by comment! ^^ Thank You..