3 Reasons Why Dating an Idol is NOT Easy!

She is NOT My Boyfriend's Girlfriend!

Before you read, I just want to tell you that this is all based on my POV. So, I can talk about anything that comes to my mind. *evil laugh*

I might be exaggerating but yeah.. this is MY POV. ;) But you know I'm just trying to be funny.

 


 

Nvs911's POV

I watched as HyeJin chuckled to herself as she remembered what happened (exactly) 5 months ago.

 

The day whereby her present boyfriend, Junhyung, cowardly confessed his love for her - the best day of her life. Oh, sure she seemed to be exaggerating at this moment, but well, anybody would feel the same way when an idol, not just some ordinary person, confessed their feelings. That day, Hyejin felt as if she was the happiest person alive.

 

Until now, they have been in a healthy relationship.

Sometimes, they would go to the Han River, where most couples in South Korea hang out, and have some fun. Yeah, an idol boyfriend is everything a girl dreamed of having, but having an idol boyfriend is (actually) not easy at all. Why?

 

One. Hyejin, or the girlfriend, can't brag about her boyfriend to her friends, or even her own best friend.

Of course, it wasn't really necessary to brag about it, but everyone has the urge to show off their boyfriends if they were some idols or someone that is just that great, you see? You would have wanted to do the same.

 

Two. There is no time for dates!

"Yea. And you just wrote that they often went to the Han River together."

Okay, so now you would probably unsubsribe to this story due to my awkward sillyness. But well, I'll explain.

They went to the  Han River only when Junhyung is free from works. But you know that some idols are just... so busy with works and projects and albums and vocal taining and dance practises and.. and yeah.. I think I'll shut up now. Especially, Junhyung is one of the best rappers in Kpop history, well of course, after my baby Eunhyuk, so he was given lots of works and was offered lots of collabs from others. Yeah..

 

Three. The contract.

I mean this 'contract' I am talking about is so annoying. No, they are not in a relationship because of a contract, they really love each other. (You know I'm talking about Junhyung and Hyejin right now, right?) I mean, Cube made a contract with HyeJin that prevented her to tell about her relationships with Junhyung to public, which results in the first reason why dating an idol is not cool easy. This is because HyeJin is just an ordinary girl while Junhyung is an idol.

So I was about to write the forth reason why dating an idol is not easy and  writing hate messages to Cube for making HyeJin sad when HyeJin's phone rang. Just so you know, her ringtone is one of Junhyung's awesome raps~ Anyways..

 

"Yeah?" HyeJin answered while taking a seat on her couch in her bedroom.

"Baby? Are we going to celebrate or 5-months today?" The guy from the other line said. It was definitely Junhyung.

"Yeah.. Why? You can't come?"

"I think so." Junhyung said sadly. "My manager gave me some new projects to be finished today, plus I have some dance practises together with Yoseob.. They give me so much works.. cause I'm just too awesome, you know."

HyeJin chuckled at his last sentence and smiled. "Okay. It's alright. We can just meet up some other time. :)"

"Thank you. I love you." He said before closing the line.

 


 

Credits to: wish1506@B2STRising for the awesome Chapter Image.

This is the first chapter and I know it's a bit short.

Hopefully, the next chapter will be longer and of course more funny and.. uh.. exciting?

And, I'm sorry for bringing up innocent Eunhyuk here lol. But you see... this is Nvs911's POV so I write what I wanna write ;)