1-1

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It's been 2 years since that heart-breaking scene. Eunhyuk is now happily going outside, playing and having fun with his friends. Of course he didn't forgot about it, he just set it aside. He knew his life wouldn't move on if he kept on crying on that dark corner. 

     One November morning, Eunhyuk was walking through the mall, looking for winter clothes to wear this December with his friends. They were happily looking around clothing stores, and they even did a fashion show inside the store. His friends were dressing up then coming out, posing like they're being taken a picture at. Eunhyuk of course kept on laughing because of his hilarious friends, until one of them wore a chapka hat. His gummy smile slowly faded away when he saw the hat on his friend's head. This friend, who's happily posing in front of his other friends, noticed Eunhyuk's smile fade away. "Hey, Hyukjae? Don't you like my outfit?" Eunhyuk stared and the floor, not understanding what his friend just asked him. "Hyukjae." Eunhyuk looked up because of his friend's hand touching his shoulder. "Oh.. oh. I'm sorry. What was it again?" His friend sat down beside him and patted his shoulder. "Move on. You better be happy this Christmas or I'll beat you up. And, we have a surprise for you." Eunhyuk tried to smile as happy as he can to his friends. "What is it?" All of his friends just smiled at him and they returned all the clothes they've been wearing. They went to another clothing store where it has cheaper winter clothes and bought themselves for their surprise trip.

     "Did you pack up already?" One of Eunhyuk's friend called over the phone, waiting for Eunhyuk somewhere around the airport. "Yeah. Where are we going anyway?" Eunhyuk said as he opened his single wheeled luggage and took a good look at it. "Yep. I'll be there soon. Bye." Eunhyuk ended the call and placed his phone on his small backpack. He was about to close his luggage when he saw the chapka hat sitting around his drawer. He took it and placed it inside his luggage. After he was done, he pulled his luggage out and took a taxi to the airport.

     Eunhyuk went down after he payed the taxi driver and stared at the airport building. The same building where his heart was broken harshly by some person. The same building where someone really special to his heart left him. He sighed hard and took a step inside the building. "Hyukjae!" Eunhyuk saw his friend waving at him at the waiting area. He went over and sat beside his friend. "Where's the others?" Eunhyuk asked, looking around. "Washroom." Eunhyuk nodded and looked at the tickets on his friend's hand. "Where are we going?" His friend smiled widely and handed Eunhyuk one plane ticket. When Eunhyuk saw it, he forgot about everything that has happened 2 years ago in this place. He smiled at his friend and hugged him. "You are one amazing friend." His friend laughed. "Merry Christmas Hyukjae. We just wanted you to be happy this year and next year and many more years to come." Eunhyuk smiled at him. "I already am."

     They went inside the plane and placed their luggages inside the shelves and closed it, making sure they're safe. Eunhyuk sat beside the window, and the others just sat where they should be. Eunhyuk looked outside the window, smiling to himself. When the plane finally took off, he rested his head on the headrest. "How many hours until we arrive there?" Eunhyuk asked, with eyes closed. "Uhm, for about 12 hours." Eunhyuk sat up and looked at his friend. "What?" His friend laughed and pushed Eunhyuk back to his old position. "Just sleep and when you wake up you'll see that we're already there." Eunhyuk just pouted and put on headphones. Before he knew it, he already fell asleep.

 

"I.. bye, Hyukjae." Donghae said as he turned around and walked towards inside the terminal. He wanted to move away as quickly as he can from Eunhyuk because he doesn't want Eunhyuk hearing or seeing him cry. He just can't hold it in anymore and he never dared to look back. When he was in the middle of the line, he realized something. If Eunhyuk's still there, it means Eunhyuk is waiting for him to come back. It means he never should leave. He ran back to where they talked earlier and looked for Eunhyuk. He searched here and there, hoping to see a golden haired boy. The security guard went to him, saying that he needs to come back and get his luggages. The flight is withing 5 minutes. He refused at first, hoping that Eunhyuk would appear in front if him. But he wasn't there. He left. He didn't waited for him. It breaks his heart so much that he gave up and went back to his luggage and got on the plane.

 

     "Hyukjae, Hyukjae!" His friend shook him again and again until he woke up. "Wha.." Eunhyuk said, rubbing his eyes and taking the headphones off. "We're here!" Eunhyuk quickly put away his stuff inside his backpack. "Really? Really? Let's go let's go!" Eunhyukl said excitedly that he almost forgot his luggage. When they went outside the airport, Eunhyuk dropped his luggage on the floor and spread his arms wide, welcoming the sweet, cold air of this place. "Helloo London!" Eunhyuk said in english, spinning around, happily smiling to himself. "Okay okay. Let's go." His friend said as he handed Eunhyuk's luggages back to its owner. 

     They took a bus, heading to their hotel. Eunhyuk happily looks outside the window, then his breath fogged up the glass. He played with it and smiled on it. "Oh London. You are so beautiful." Eunhyuk whispered to the window he just fogged up. "How many weeks?" Eunhyuk asked, and his friend shook his head. "A month. For you." Eunhyuk was shocked and at the same time very thankful. "You know. You're like the best Christmas gift for me right now." Eunhyuk said as he hugged his amazingly rich friend. "I love you too." Hi patted Eunhyuk's head and smiled at him.

     When they arrived on their hotel, they asked for their room number and the key for it. They went up inside the elevator and went out on the 4th floor. When they got to their own rooms, they fixed their things around first. After then, they met up on Eunhyuk's room. "So, hey. Do you want to explore London today as much as we can together or by ourselves?" One friend asked, really wanting it to explore by themselves. "I don't know, what do you think?" The other friend asked Eunhyuk, who just can't stop smiling. "I think right now we should explore alone. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter