That girl.

Drabble.

 

 

 

 

It has been six whole months since he last saw that girl. That girl. He can only call her that, as she is not his. Never his. He sighed then smiled bitterly, thinking of the what ifs and what could've beens.  

He's been so caught up with work and his seemingly never-ending overseas schedules that anyone would thought he's living it all up. Endorsements are pouring in like rain on a spring day. His new movie is doing well in the box office. He has become an even bigger Hallyu star right after their drama ended that he has finally been given a chance to try the Hollywood scene. His dreams are finally coming true. He is happy, right?  

He's at this place again. The dreamcatcher shop, the street and alleyways that meant so much to him. Why does he still come to this place every night? He always ask that each time he find himself here. It's as if he is hoping to catch a glimpse of someone. Praying that someone will show up like he did. Hoping that that someone is also feeling like he did each time he's here.  

"Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ho is Kim Tan...", he muses as this still rings true for him, even now. It's so true that he feels disconnected with the rest of the world. "Where are you Cha Eun Sang? I miss you.", he whispered. His Cha Eun Sang. He misses her. He misses her a lot that it's slowly killing him inside. He can feel the pain slowly creeping up just like last time, numbing him. He can hardly breath now, he felt cold, and tears are starting to cloud his vision.  

"I miss you too.. Kim Tan."  

Stunned. He knew that voice. Shock spreads thru his body like warm water, stopping the pain. That girl is now standing behind him. Smiling that smile of hers. His heart lurched, as if being pulled out of his chest, reaching out to that girl's voice. He slowly turned toward the girl, scared that she might disappear again. Then he stared at her. Her who remains unchanged. Her hair, her face, her smile, it's all still the same.  

"Annyeoung, Min Ho.. Oppa." She smiled again. That girl finally called his name like he was hers. She had both arms open, as if asking him to come home, waiting for him.  

He closes the distance between them, fast. "I miss you.. Shinhye. So much." His words are muffled, almost a prayer. Then he hugs her, tightly. Burying his face on her shoulder while his tears spills, unchecked.  

"I know. I miss you too. So much." His heart is home now. Finally.

 

 

 

 

END. ^^V Haha! Sorry if a bit angsty. Thanks for reading! *hugs*