You are my Hoya

Hoya the Flower

Howon sat at the bus stop waiting for his bus to come. Another dull day.... he thought to himself. It was the middle of December and the weather was freezing cold. 

The bus still did not show up and Howon deceided to just walk a few blocks down and take a taxi. He put on his BEATS headphones and listened to hip hop music. He began to dance rhythmatically to the beat and people were watching him in awe.

One of those eyes that happened to see him was Jang Dongwoo, a really well known dance instructor. He too, was amazed, and fell in love with this dancing young man. 

Dongwoo began to follow the dancing young man, as he wanted to be his dance teacher. 

Howon, sensing he was being followed quickly turned around and saw a beautiful smiling face. He stopped dancing and took off his headphones.

"Umm... is there a problem sir?" Howon felt very suspicious. "Oh no no no! I am really amazed at you dancing skills." Dongwoo said still smiling.

"Thanks." he put his headphones and continued down the street. 

"Wait Wait Wait!!!" Dongwoo yelled. "What do you want sir?" Howon asked getting slightly annoyed. His ears were turning slightly pink. 

"Would you... like to be.... my dance partner?" Dongwoo was blushing. Howon stared at this weird man in disbelief. 

"Sorry, I don't even know who you are." Howon was trying to be polite. "Just come with me!" Dongwoo grabbed his hand and began to run to the dance studio. 

 

 

At the Dance Studio

 

Hoya was amazed at the size of the dance studio.

"So I can dance here... as much as I want to?" He kept looking around as if it was the glory of Heaven. 

Dongwoo nodded. "Yes. Yes, if you become my flower." "Your what?"

"My flower" Dongwoo emphasized again. "Your name is Howon right? Well I'll change your name right now ro Hoya, my favorite flower."

Howon grinned. "As long as I can dance here all I want, I shall be HOYA."

 

Indeed Dongwoo and Hoya were a match made in Heaven. They danced gracefully, dirty, smoothly, and roughly with each other. This was when Hoya realized how special Jang Dongwoo would be in his life.

 

Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's hand this time and said, "Let's show them that we are truly a match and dance our butts of!!!." and ran out the door outside.

 

Yes I know, This story is super cheesy. Hope you liked it anyway! Please comment I would like to know of your thoughts. Thanks!