Affection

You Make Me Weak

Teen Top was having an exciting week. They'd just found out that they were going to be touring in the US. They couldn't wait! Going to 9 cities in the States was an amazing thought for them.
New York
New Jersey
Ohio
Tennessee
Florida
Louisiana
Kansas
California
Currently they had just now landed in New York. They have never been there before (except L.joe) and they couldn't wait to see if NYC looked like it did in the pictures. Getting out of confusing air port in all english, they stepped onto the streets of NYC only to be amazed by the sights. Ricky & Changjo couldn't help but spazz. Chanhee & L.joe were mesmerized by the buildings, Minsoo saw a soccer shop right across the street so he was happy. And Niel wanted to go shopping and maybe make some American friends. Their manager lead them the way to to car that was waiting for them, it was being driven by two American girls who looked to be at least 19/20. Both dressed in extremely colorful clothes and big hair (the pic of the two girls are on the side) Once they saw Teen Top they smiled widely and walked over to the boys.
"Haaaaaaay!!!!" They both said and they introduced themselves as Jazmine (raven haired one) and Angelica (blonde one) although turns out L.joe already knew them because while he was studying in the US they were his friends.
"Ah! Byunghyun it's been to long!!" Jazmine said, hugging L.joe and he laughed
"Yeah, two years and no contact at all. Pfft. Do we not mean anything to you?" Angelica (lets call her Gell) said and L.joe didn't no how to respond. He looked guilty and about to protest but then the two girls burst out laughing. They were just messing around with him.
"SO! Do you need us to bring you all to the hotel now or...?" Gell asked and L.joe didn't know. He asked his manager but he said they had about 4 hours to do whatever they wanted, but they should go to the hotel to drop off their stuff. So that's what they did. Then the girls took them SHOPPINGG.
Ricky liked the girls immediately, and the girls adored Ricky, they got along good even though he wasn't THAT good at english. Minsoo thought they were very lively, Changjo was on the same boat as Ricky, and Chanhee & Niel adored their style. Chanhee kept asking where Jazmine got that belt or her pants. Soon Jazmine just brought him to the store she shopped at. He came out looking like a legitimate Rock N Roll star. It was a change that everyone was getting used to but it did look quite good on him. The skin tight leather jeans he was wearing made Niels mouth go dry. Skull belt, skater shoes, and an ETF shirt even though none of them knew who ETF was. But he liked the design so he bought it.
 
"Ngghh...ah.." Chanhee kept squirming around trying to fix his unbelievably tight jeans, they were a size to small for him but he insisted on buying them. Now he was over there pulling at his pants trying to de-wedgify himself constantly. The mewls of frustration that were leaving Chanhees lips made Niels much looser pants go tight. Niel didn’t understand why he was getting so by this. It was just Chanhee.. and they had to be on stage in less than an hour. He needed to take care of his little problem before the group went back to the hotel, because if he doesn’t,.he’ll never have any time to fix himself and be stuck on stage with a hard on. He didn’t want that. Looking to his left he saw Chanhee talking to Minsoo about something, and he just couldn’t help himself but to let his eyes wonder all over Chanhee’s & thighs.

“Damn, I wonder how good it would feel to him...ugh those thighs..NO! Daniel stop thinking this way. He’s your best friend. You can’t want to your best friend!” Niel scolded himself, but then his thoughts were inturupted by someone snapping their fingers in front of his face.

“Yah! Ahn Daniel. Snap out of it! We have to go back to the hotel. And we’re taking manager hyungs van that he rented.” L.joe said and Niel huffed in annoyance. Climbing into the van, sitting down in the very back next to the window. He looked out the window and began so slowly fall into dream land.

*Dream*

Niel was in a bedroom and he felt a body next to his. Looking over at the body he saw a half Chanhee who had his arms around Daniels waist.

“AH!” Niel yelled and fell off the bed. Chanhee laughed.

“Haha, Niel-ah did I scare you?” Chanhee asked and Niel nodded. “Oh i’m sorry...well why are you just staring at me? Get back up here.” Chanhee said, and pulled Niel back on the bed, instantly wrapping his arms back around his waist. Snuggling up against him. Niels heart beat was picking up. Looking down at the older he stared in awe. The older looked up to meet Niels gaze, and then Chanhee leaned in. Kissing Niel on the lips. The youngers eyes became wide, but he didn’t push the other away. No, he soon found himself kissing back. Quickly leading to the older to crawl on to his lap. That’s when Niel noticed that they were both only in boxers.
“Mmm..nggh..Chanhee..” Niel moaned inbetween kisses.
Oh he was very confused. But his rational mind didn’t seem to have any control over what was happening.  Like his real self was trapped inside his mind, screaming. But his body wasn’t listening. Chanhee pulled away from the younger, cheeks red, bruised lips, and short of breath. Slowly he whispered something in Niels ear.
“Niel. Wake up.” Chanhee said in a seductive way. Niel gave Chanhee a questionable look.
“Yah! Niel! Wake up!” Chanhee said again. But it wasn’t Chanhees voice. “WAKE UP NIEL!” Chanhee yelled, and soon it all went dark.

*End Dream*

Niel opened his eyes to see that he was still in the van. He had his clothes on. And Chanhee was nowhere to be seen. Only an annoyed CAP.
“It was all a dream...” Niel thought and sighed. Closing his eyes again, trying to calm his heart rate.
“Niel-ah, come on. Get up. Were at the hotel.” Niel opened his eyes again to now be met with the always smiling Lee Chanhee. “Oh...I heard you moan my name by the way...did Niel-ah have a wet dream over me?” Chanhee teased, resting his hand firmly on Niels crotch causing Niel to gasp...Niel could feel his face redded and his pants begin to tighten again. He quickly got out of the van and ran to catch up with the others. Leaving a laughing Chanhee behind.

*Hours Later*

So their manager had a brilliant idea that each night at their concert. Two members of the groups will do fanservice......now you may be thinking.. “Doesn’t that always happen though?” Well yes, but this time. Since they are in America and everyone knows  that Americans are waaaay more accepting of homouality. And that they love to see two people of the same flirting, kissing, etc. SO! Their normal fanservice wont cut it in America, it’s like..kindergarten lever compared to the US. Now the pair (whoever the pair is on whatever night) will do more extreme fanservice. Including: making out, grinding, slight stripping, and sensual touches. The boys were a bit skeptical about this, but they decided that as long as its for the fans then whatever.

“Mmm...so what’s tonights pair?” Ricky asked, hoping that whoever it was..he wasn’t in it. And he wasn’t.

“Niel & Chanhee.” Their manager said as if it was nothing. But the two boys were like “WHAT?”. Chanhee dropped his mug; causing it to shatter everywhere and CAP to scream a very unmanly scream. Niel’s jaw was dropped and he couldn’t process his thoughts properly.

“What? It was picked out randomly. Niel close your mouth your going to catch flies.” Their manager said and then walked away. All the boys laughed; except the pair. Their eyes locked and to both of them they felt as if their entire world stopped.

“Oh god...what is he going to do to me? And on stage. Oh...this is going to be so shameful...but... I’m excited..” Chanhee thought to himself as the image of him & Niel on stage and Niels hands roaming all parts of his body. The thought caused Chanhee to bite his lip in order to suppress a moan that would have slipped out. He has always had a...soft spot???...no. That’s not the word...a... well he’s always had a lustful need towards the younger, and he was sure tonight something big was bound to happen that would surely fufill this need.

*On Stage*

All of Teen Top was on stage , currently singing to ‘Date’, and Niel couldn’t really think clearly. He didn’t know if he was supposed to make the move or if Chanhee was.. and if he was suppose to do it..what was he going to do?!

“I guess i’ll just.... kiss him?? ugh i don’t know.” Niel thought to himself. Then the song was over and Niel, Chanhee, & Chanjo went back stage to change into a dress. They were going to be doing a dance to one of APink’s songs. The dress was to add an effect. The boys did not like it very much, the dress was quite short. It was just below their underwear line on their thighs. That how short it was. They went back onto the stage in the dress and the crowd cheered. Soon the song started to play and they danced to it. After that song, “Yeah” by Usher started playing. Everyone was confused. But they soon caught on once the spot lights were on Niel & Chanhee. Since Chanhee was frozen, looking at Niel...Niel knew that he was going to have to be the one to make the move.  He started walking towards the older with a heavy heart. Chanhee seemed to relax a bit and he walked closer to Niel, immidietly grabbing at Niels hair, and pulls their lips together in a wet kiss. The kiss was extremely sloppy, tounges thoughtlessly sliding in and out of each others mouths, Niel began to on Chanhees tounge. Causing Chanhee to let out a little moan. At that moment, Niel had another idea. He was going to give the fans the best fanservice ever. He pulled away from Chanhee and went behind him, grabbing the olders waist he got down on his knees and forced open his legs just enough for the younger to fit his head between them. The crowd was screaming for joy and once Niel was between the olders legs, he began to kiss up and down Chanhee’s inner thighs. The older let out a gasp and became shaky. To Chanhee, this felt like heaven. Feeling Niels big lips nibble and on the sensitive skin, he let out a shaky moan.

“Hnnn...Niel-ah...” And threw his head back in pleasure. Chanhee couldn’t stop his legs from shaking, he could hardly keep himself up with what Niel was doing to him. Soon, after Niel had let 3-5 hickeys on the olders thighs, he came back up to face Chanhee, kissed him one last time. Then smacked his .

“Oh!” Chanhee moaned as his legs finally gave out, and fell to his knees. Trying to catch his breath from his pleasured state. Niel, quite happy with the effect he had on the older, walked away proundly & happily. The crowd, was completely satisfied with the fanservice, and the other members couldn’t believe what they just saw.