One Shot

Just Messing Up With You

Baekhyun immediately get out from the van and straight away enter their apartment complex once they arrived without waiting for Chanyeol and others like he always do. He also keep on giving Chanyeol the silent treatment during their way back to the dorm. Chanyeol excuses himself from the group. Suho, being the understanding hyung and leader, pats Chanyeol on his shoulder and allows him to go. Once Chanyeol enters their dorm, he saw his lover sitting quietly in front of the tv with his arms folded across his chest and puffing his chees, pouting. Chanyeol approaches Baekhyun and sits next to him on the couch.

"What's wrong, Baek? You didn't talk to me at all."

"Nothing is wrong, my dear. Ohhhhh it's just....you know....I feel cold right now but I don't have any scarf. I'm also kind of want to drink a nice hot chocolate but I don't have a Michael Jackson mug."

Baekhyun smiles at Chanyeol but he knows better. That is a deadly smile. Which means Baekhyun is either super mad or super jealous. And right now, he's hoping for the latter. Mad Baekhyun is not a happy Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, Baek. A-Are you super mad at me right now?"

"Look at me, Yeol! I am not that mad! I'm like super jealous that Kai received a gift from you!"

"Uhhhh but....You know that I did that because I'm his fan, right? I mean, there's no way I will like Kai!"

"Urghhh you idiot!"

Baekhyun sits on Chanyeol's lap with his legs on each side of Chanyeol and grabs the collar of his shirt, their faces are dangerously close. 

"I know you didn't like him that way! That's why I am jealous and not mad to strangle you to death!"

"Uhhhh thank you???"

"Chanyeol I want my gift now."

Baekhyun puffs his cheeks and pouts cutely.

"I'm really sorry, Baek but I really didn't buy anything for you."

"Just ing shut up, Yeol and kiss me."

"What??"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and crashes his lips onto Chanyeol's while grabbing a handful of Chanyeol's soft hair. Chanyeol automatically wraps his long arms around Baekhyun's petite waist and brings their bodies closer. Their tongues are fighting for dominance but of course Baekhyun will let his lover wins. Chanyeol on Baekhyun's tongue and Baekhyun moans into the kiss. Both of them are panting after the hot kiss.

"Well, that is a very fine gift, I have to say. You really know how to kiss, Yeol."

Chanyeol laughs a pecks Baekhyun's lips and smiles after. It makes Baekhyun blushes.

" Hurmmmm, how about some angry make up to make it up for what I did today?"

Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's neck before the smaller boy could ever responds to the question. Baekhyun tilts his head so his lover could have better access to his sensitive neck. 

"Oh my God, we don't have to see this!!"

The love birds look at the source of the voice interrupted them and Baekhyun glares at the intruder.

"What the actual , Kai! Chanyeol is just about to give me some angry make up !"

"Oh my God, we didn't have to hear that. Cover your ears, Soo baby."

Kyungsoo slaps Kai's hands away from his ears.

"Oh, do you want some angry make up too, baby? Of course I will give it to you!"

"Kim ing Jongin, I hate you!"

Kyungsoo runs to his shared bedroom with Kai and slams the door.

"Wait, baby! I will you all night if that's what you want! Uhhh, please do it in your room before Suho hyung enters and dies of heart attack."

Kai enters his room as well and loud bickering can be heard before it turns into a total silent.

"What the hell just happened?"

"Shut up and me."

Chanyeol smirks and throws Baekhyun on the couch before crawling on top of him and on his collar bones while ing his shirt. But again, their activity got interrupted by so called grandpa of the group.

"My goodness gracious, don't look Sehun!"

" this , hyung! I want to watch this live !"