1

The Secret : She Is Me

 

 

 

As usual, Hana wakes up early in the morning and get dressed. Oh, it is not for a date. She's just dresses up to meet him. Yes, him. The cat specialist. Every two weeks, she will took her cats to the cat specialist shop for checkups. CAT'S MEOW SHOP. The shop's name seems so childish and immatured right? *haha* The regular customer, Hana also chuckles a little everytime she went to the shop. Hana has two fluffy cats. One is a Cameo Persian cat and the other one is a White Persian cat. Both of them are Persian. Hana loves Persian cats because they look so fluffy and got rounded face which is very cute. Eventhough it is not easy to take care of a Persian cat, Hana still wants to have them. Since Persian cats have long, thick dense fur that they cannot effectively keep clean, they need regular grooming to prevent matting. To keep their fur in its best condition, they must be bathed regularly, dried carefully afterwards, and brushed thoroughly every day. An alternative is to shave the coat. Their eyes may require regular cleaning to prevent crust buildup and tear staining. So, that's why Hana went to the shop every two weeks for keeping her cats clean and healthy.

 

10.00 AM

 

"Yah Ciki. We will have another checkups today, okay? Be good to the master-nim. Hahahahaha". said Hana to her Cameo Persian cats while holding it in a cat's cage. She smiled a little.

 

"Mario, you too okay? Be good~". And now she said the words to her White Persian cat. 

 

She walked across the lake and the playgrounds near her neighbourhood. She runs a bit. CAT'S MEOW SHOP is about 3 km from her neighbourhood so she must hurry so that the shop will not packed with other customers. Other girls who want to flirt with his crush.

 

*tingting*

 

The bell rings as she entered the shop. 'Oh thank God there's not a lot of customers here' she monologue. She looked around the shop 'and no women too yeay' she monologue again. A smile passed over her lined face like sunlight on a plowed field. Smile of happiness. She looks around the shop again. Turn right. Turn left. Turn right again. *no cars lol no* 

 

"But..........where is he..........". Said Hana while her eyes are busying finding something. She stood beside the main

door and not moves at all. Yes, NOT MOVING. Only her head and eyes are busying spying around the shop. 

 

'where is he. where is he. where is he'.
 

That's the only thing that she can thinks now. 'where is he?'


"Hm sorry miss. You're coming here for your cats' checkups?" Suddenly a tall, black-haired man with spectacles on behind the main counter asks her. She startled. They make eye-contact. 

 

"Hm, yes. Here, my cats". She slowered her voice. It is obvious that she was disappointed now. Her voice seems doesn't has any soul in there. 'But where is he. I want him. Not this guy. Ugh'. Hana sighed. She lowered her head. She's looking at the shop's floor and sighed again.

 

"Hey, Sungyeol. Let me do that"

 

Hana startled. Her body jumps a little. Her eyes were wide open while looking at the floor. Wait, i know this voice.

 

This is.........................

 

Hana raised her head slowly. She can see the man's blue shoes..........

 

his pants..........

 

his waist-belt..............

 

his work's shirt..............

 

and.............HIS FACE! OMG IT'S HIM!

 

Hana smiled happily. Her cheeks are about to torn apart. The man smiled to her. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun". The words suddenly burst from . She startled of her own words. 

 

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to say your name. Heh". She faked a smile. The man smiled again. He chuckles a little when he noticed that Hana was shy and her face is getting red now. 

 

"Hahahahaha it's okay. So, can we start now?". Baekhyun smiled. OMG. His smiles can melts me anytime. Help! I'm melting now.

 

Hana lends her cats to Baekhyun for checkups. She waited at the corner of the shop filled with books about cats obviously and also cookies! Oh, this shop has senses. Hahahahahaha. She giggles and eating the cookies deliciously while waiting for Baekhyun. EH NO! Her cats. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Everydays, everyweeks, and everymonths are just the same as today. Hana will wake up early in the morning. Get dressed to meet Baekhyun *lol it is a obviously no* Do checkups for her cats. Meet Baekhyun. Chatting together. Smiles together. Laughing together. Going out together on weekends but not a date -sigh- Went home. Miss Baekhyun. Meet him again. And so. 

 

 

During that period, Hana's feeling towards Baekhyun keeps growing. She keeps on loving him more and more everyday. She feels like she own the whole world when they're together. His smiles can blows her mind away. 'when you smile, sunshine...' 

 

She doesn't even know if Baekhyun also felt the same as her until that day comes. It was on Monday. Yes, i remember. He volunteered himself to walks her home after finishing his works. my cats checkups.They walk home together that day. They kept on silent along the way. Hana seems confused. She doesn't know what to do. 'Should I talk first?' 'Should I smile to him?' 'Ugh' Hana keeps on thinking and lowered her head. Many wrinkles are about to be reflected on her forehead.

 

"Hmm Hana". Finally, Baekhyun is talking. He stops walking. And so that Hana. He brings her body closer to him.  He lands his both hands on her shoulders. Hana was shocked and yet speechless at the same time. They make eye-contacts.

 

 He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. And then, he opened his eyes slowly and looked directly into her eyes. deeply

 

"I wanna tell you something". He tried to be brave himself to confess to her and took a deep breathe again.

 

"I......i......i......love you, Hana". He confessed. He ended his words by looking directly into her eyes. 

 

Hana was speechless. Her eyes were wide open as if they going to popped out anytime. She looked down. Her face was getting red. Her minds were somewhere else. She feels like the time was suddenly becomes slow. 

 

"Hana". The boy suddenly spoke up. She was startled and her minds were back in her head again. She knew that the boy in front of him wanted the answer just by looking at his actions. She thought a little before answering the question eventhough everyone knows that she didn't had to do that because she's already fell in love with him.

 

"Me..................too.....". Hana uttered softly. She smiled at him. 

 

"Thanks, Hana!!!". He could not contain his happiness. He was so happy to hear that answer so do her. He leaned his body closer to her and hugged her. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah. Sorry to say this but I don't like skinships hm can you....can you......hm......move". Hana struggled a little because he hugged her even tightly. She pushed his body away from her but she could not win his strength. He chuckles a little upon her actions.

 

"Oh okay okay. Hahahahahaha. You're so cute". He let her off and pinched her cheeks instead. She pouts and acts sulk.

 

He smiled at her and his smile broke against her face like a cool wave. Today was full with happiness.

Since that day, they always going out together whether on weekends or weekdays. They missed each other easily. They went to the amusement park together. Watched movies together. Jogging on weekends together. Cycling together. Went to parks together. Eating their favourite ice cream together. Lunch and dinner together. And as a conclusion, they did everything together after Baekhyun's brave confession.

 


 

 

large.png

 

But suddenly, Hana stopped coming to the CAT'S MEOW SHOP. It has been a while. It is about one and a half months Hana did not showed up at the shop. 

 

Baekhyun seemed worried. Baekhyun tried to come to her house but their neighbours said that the owner was already moved to an unknown place. He tried to call her but he got nothing. Since that day, Baekhyun didn't met or encountered with Hana. Baekhyun was sad. He was unable to kiss her yet. but you have hugged her Baekhyun was disappointed. He hoped miracles happened. He sighed heavily.

 

One day, a miracle happens. It was on 12 December 2013. Hana showed up! Hana comes to the shop again. Baekhyun was shocked. He was terriblely shocked. "It was a miracle!". Baekhyun shouted and runs towards Hana and hugged her.

 

"Where have you been?! I've been searching for you everyday. You moves to another house? I'm purposely took a walk at your neighbourhood everyday so that I can met you accidentally but you're not there. How's your cats? How's Ciki and Mario? Are they fine?". Asked Baekhyun while hugging her tightly. He doesn't even gives her a chance to talk or respond to his questions. She's just hugging him back and tapped his back. She peeks a little to see Baekhyun's face. His face was full with worrisome. He's worrying about her. She felt grateful for that. She smiled and hugged him even tightly. 

 

She let him off slowly. She smiled at him. She fixes Baekhyun's messy hair. He seemed waiting for her responds and talks. 

 

"I can't remember what did you asked me earlier". Finally, she talked. She smiled and tilts her head a little. Baekhyun makes a confussed yet a cute face.

 

"Why Baekhyun?". She was confused. She lifted her brows a bit. 

 

"You can even asked me 'why' when you're only showing up after one months and a half?! Where have you been?". Baekhyun was getting angry. He feels like want to punch Hana because she keeps on smiling and acts like there was nothing happens here. But, thankfully Hana is a girl. If not, his fist had landed to her face just now.

 

"Oh. I was at my grandmother's house last month. I thought I'll be staying at her house for only a week. Sorry. I didn't knew that my grandmother loves me so much until she didn't allow me to come back here in a week. Sorry again. Sorry Baekhyun-ah". Said Hana. She holded both of his hands tightly and faked a smile. 

 

"You should call me then". He sulks and pouted.

 

"My number is out of service. Sorry, I'll buy one today". She felt guilty.

 

"Let me go with you, okay?". He looked directly into her eyes and nodded a little to ask for confirmation. She nodded.

 

She wanted to light him up so she brought something for him.

 

"Baekhyun, I bring something for you. Tadaaaaa~". She took out a strange black plastic from her bag and lend it to him.

 

"Wahhhhhhh my favourite ice cream!". A smile like a cunning little flame came over his face, suddenly and involuntarily. He looked so happy. He flashed a smile and his teeth were showing. He looks so cute. 'You're right. He is so cute, Hana'


 

Is it just me or what because I think Hana is different now. She does not like Hana who was the one that I've fell in love with. I don't know why. She feels different. Her body seems skinnier than usual. And, the most important thing is, Hana hugged me. The girl named Hana that I knew was someone who doesn't like skinship. But why she hugged me earlier? Was it because she missed me? Hmmmm.  -Baekhyun curious thoughts-

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Since that day, Baekhyun never let his girl off easily eventhough she's just need to went home. He will immediately called her if she doesn't showed up at his shop. He will asked her all that 'wh questions'. What, where, why, who... He's just afraid of losing her again. He didn't wanted to lose her again like before or he'll suddenly got a heart-attack.

 

They went out dates more often now. They need to keep in touch everytime so that they'll not lose to each other. As they went out more oftenly now, her feeling towards Baekhyun keeps growing day by day. She keeps loving him more and more.

 

There's a one day when she was too focus reading a book, Baekhyun sat beside her and leaned his body closer to her. She was about to say something but her words were cut when his lips suddenly landed onto her. Their lips locked. She was shocked. She was about to push him away but her actions was failed when he pressed his lips even more onto her lips. She closed her eyes slowly. She's giving up and enjoys the sweet kiss as well from his boyfriend. a boyfriend or not.

 

She had fell in love with him again. She even acts like she was not herself sometimes. She'll felt happy for certain days, and she'll also felt sad and confused sometimes with her own actions. She didn't understand herself. Baekhyun was also confused with her sometimes. And the most shocking thing about new Hana was she accepted his kiss a few days ago. Why did she do that when she didn't even likes it? Or maybe she likes it? Hana is different now. Really different

 

'Why did she accepted my kiss? I thought she doesn't likes skinships......'. Baekhyun curious thought.

 

And now......

 

She even forgot who was Sungyeol!

 

How come she didn't remember the guy who always did treatment for her cats. At first, Baekhyun was shocked with her clumsy actions but he just ignore it. 

 

"Hm where's Baekhyun?". Asked her to the tall black-haired man. 

 

"He'll come soon. Oh. Your cats were getting prettier these days". Replied Sungyeol and formed a smile to her.

 

"Aha thanks. But..........do I know you?". She asked curiously.

 

Sungyeol was a bit shocked with her question but he acts cool and asked her back, "You don't know me? I'm Sungyeol. Baekhyun's assistant? I am the one who helped Baekhyun doing checkups for your cats". Said Sungyeol while looking into her eyes.

 

"Oh, sorry. I'm forgot. Sorry again". She bowed a couple of times.

 

-That was a story told by Sungyeol himself.-

 

She also forgot her own cat's names!

 

Baekhyun was shocked again this time. How come she was able to forgot her own cat's names when she was living in the same house with the cats? Baekhyun seem confused.

 

"Ciki-ah, come here. You look ed fat. Hahahahaha". Said Hana confidently. She burst her laughs out.

 

"Hana-ah, that's not Ciki. It's Mario". He lifted up his brows while chuckling at her girl's mistakes.

 

"No. It's Ciki". She pointed at the cat. [ it's Mario actually ]

 

"Erm.........no. It's Mario. Look, it's Mario". Baekhyun lifted up Mario and showed to her the cat's collar tag.

 

"Oh........................it's not Ciki. Hahahahahahha. Okay, I'm forgot". She laughs at her own mistakes. Yeah, mistake. I lied.

 

It was normal to make mistakes anyway but he couldn't believe it when she even forgot her own cat's names. They lived in the same house, right?! Or maybe not

 

And the lastest incident that he could not believe and even makes him curious about Hana's current condition was she forgot what was their favourite park and where it was. They went to the park for almost everyday for jogs and even dates [ morning and night ] but she could not manage to remember the park? It was impossible. 

 

'Is Hana sick? What's wrong with her?'. He monologue.

 

"Hana, can I ask you something? Are you okay? What's wrong with you? Why you're always keep forgot this and that?". Asked Baekhyun curiously. He didn't know why. 

 

"I'm okay. I'm okay. Maybe because I'm always think a lot these days". She explained.

 

"You're not sick right? You're not going to die......right?" Baekhyun asked again and this time his face was full with worrisome. He mumbled a few words quietly to himself. 

 

"No. I'm not sick. Don't worry Baekhyun-ah. I'm not going to die. I'm Okay. Seriously". Her answer comforted him a little. She came closer to him and holds both of his hands. It was cold. Baekhyun was afraid and nervous at the same time. She smiled beautifully to him so that he can feels a little comforted. I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I lied to you. I miss someone.

 

 

1788634.jpg

 

Today, they're going out for a date again. They're going to their favourite park. Yeay! Today, she didn't forgot where was the park. She'll be able to come to the park confidently now. 

 

'I know where the park is. Yes, I know'. She said quietly to herself. She nodded.

 

She found a bench and took a sit on it. She took out her notebook Kinda a diary from her bag and started to write something. She wrote diligently and her tears started flowing through her cheeks. 

 

Today, we're going out for a date again. It is at your favourite park. You know what? I'm accidentally forgot where was this park the previous days. Oh, Baekhyun seemed mad at me. But he never shows that side of him to me. Oh it's a relief when I managed to make some other stories. I didn't meant to lie to him. I NEED TO! Sorry. You're not mad at me right? And I read your letter everyday -and now too- so that I will not forget what is what and who is who but I failed sometimes. ke ke ke. Humans make mistakes right? Oh, there's another thing that I want to tell you. Actually I've fell in love with him. You're right sis. He's so cute and understanding. But he's handsome too. He's handsome but cute all the time. Hahahaha. And you know what? He kissed me! I didn't believe it! You're supposed to be that girl. Your first kiss.... I stole it. Sorry :(. But don't worry because I'm comfirmed that he loves you so much. He keeps asking me the 'wh questions' and sometimes I feel annoyed with him. But I know that he loves me and you. I'm sad because you're not here with me. I hope you can always love him forever and ever like I did. He loves you. Here's the proof.

 

"I love you, Jung Hana".

 

He always said that to you. And I love you too. I love him too. I hope you'll be watching us happily from there and I did this for you. Remember. I love you. I miss you, Hana-ah.

 

-Jung Hara-

 

 

Her tears flows non-stop while writing the letter. Not a letter actually She was so sad.

 

"Jung Hana! Come here!". A known voice suddenly startled her. She wipes away her tears and turns to the voice. She acts normal. Baekhyun was there. He was holding our favourite ice cream in both of his hands. He was smiling happily there.

 

"Oh okay!". She packed her stuffs into the bag and runs towards Baekhyun happily. A happy smile was shown on her face. 'Sorry Baekhyun-ah. I didn't meant to lie to you. I love you. Seriously'

 

 

-THE END-

 

[there's more down there]

 


 

 

 

large.jpg

 

 

Promise me that you won't cry while reading this letter. Be strong!

 

You know that I love you so much right? And I know that you love me too. Please don't cry over me or I'll be sad here. First of all, I would like to say sorry. Very very sorry. Sorry for everything. I don't know that my life will be end up like this. Such a poor little girl right? I know that I'll die soon, I know that my diseases cannot be cured but I didn't know that my life will be shortened up like this.  Sorry Hara-ah. You love me right? I want to ask for your favor and I hope you'll do this for me. You know that I love Baekhyun right? I love him from the first time I met him. It was love at first sight. I know that he loves me too. I can feel it and he's already told me that he loved me. Actually, when I know that I'll be die soon, I've made a wishlist for myself. It was -finding a precious guy that you love the most- And it was him, Byun Baekhyun. So, can you help me? Its not a thing that you could finished up within a couple of days but it will takes forever. So, are you willing to do this favor for me? Hara, can............can you be Hana? Can you be me for the rest of your life? I know it is hard for you but please help me. I don't want him to be sad. He's so precious to do that. He must smiles everyday. His smiles are so precious to be thrown away by that cute face. So please be me. You'll not regret. I promised you. He'll always loves and take care of you everyday. Trust me. If you're ready to be me, read those short notes about me and you have to remember all of that. 

 

1) Don't talk about me infront of him. [ don't mention about Hana is dying or anything ]

2) Byun Baekhyun [ his full name ]

3) Lee Sungyeol is Baekhyun's assistant at the shop

4) Comes to the shop every two weeks

5) Cameo Persian cat is Ciki. White Persian cat is Mario.

6) Baekhyun likes chocolate flavour ice cream and you like strawberry flavour.

7) Baekhyun loves cats and dogs

8) Favourite park : Dosan Park

9) You always go out together with him [ almost everyday ]

10) You don't like skinships

11) Always smiles

 

LOVE YOU JUNG HARA. BEST OF LUCK! AND NEVER FORGET ME OKAY? Baekhyun will loves you. Trust me

 

18 October 2013

-Jung Hana-

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME :)