Surprise! Happy Birthday~

One Special Day~

"Hyung! You're going out?" Jaejin who is watching variety show on television turns to Jonghun who is unlocking the door.

"Oh yea, I forgot to inform you, you know it anyway. I'm going out for a date tonight, so I'm not coming back before 11 today, don't wait for me."

"But manager there....." Jaejin is about to say someting but is being cut off by the leader.

"Shh! Thisis a secret, don't tell him, I'm going, bye~" Jonghun says and closes the door carefully to prevent  from making any sound.

"Yay, Jaejin-ah, hyung is going out tonight, don't wait for me ya~!" Hongki runs out of his room while wearing a coat. It seems like he's in an emergency. He runs out of the dorm even before Jaejin tries to call out for him.

"Yay... hyung! Hyung!!" Jaejin shouts.

"Ppong!" opps... it's too late, Jaejin-ah, the door has closed.... :/

"Aish..." Jaejin suddenly feels very annoyed and throws the pillow that he is holding to the floor. (TT I feel so sorry for you, pillow....)

"Oh, Jaejin hyung? What are you doing?" Seunghyun who has just come out from the room sees the scene....

(Seunghyun: OMG! It's lucky I'm not the pillow nor the floor..... =.= Lightless: Enoughy Seunghyun, you're being over dramatic.)

"Ah! Seunghyun-ah!" Jaejin who hears Seunghyun sees hopes and suddenly brighten up again. He quickly goes and holds onto Seunghyun's arm while looking at him with bling bling eyes. 

"Err...." (Seunghyun: WTF are you doing? You're so disgusting! Jaejin: What?! What did you just say? Seunghyun: No, no, no... Jaejin hyung you're so handsome today~ *runs for life!!*)

:Hyung...? Are you okay?" Seunghyun asks while trying to get rid of Jaejin's... err... erted hands.... (Jaejin: WHAT?! Seunghyun: What WHAT? I asked her to write like this :p because you just used your 'erted' hands to molest my arm! Jaejin: Yay!! Song Seunghyun, come back!! Don't let me catch you! Lightless: Erhem! Are you guys enough? We have to continue this story you know...)

"You have no function tonight right?! Jaejin asks while blinking his eyes trying to.... err... seduce(??) Seunghyun. (Seunghyun: Eww... what kind of seduce is it? Can I hit my head with bricks?)

"Huh? Eh? Uh... yes! Yes! I do! I do have function tonight. Sorry~ hyung, hehehehehe...." Seunghyun smirks.

At the smae time, Minhwan walks out of his room while rubbing his eyes (Lightless: Aww~ cute :3 Seunghyun: *puke* Lightless: *snap*). His hair looks messy and seems like he just woke up from his his sweet dream.

"Minhwan~~" Jaejin calls out Minhwan sweetly and hugs Minhwan like a koala who is not in the situation.

"Huh?" Minhwan opens one of his eyes and looks at his hyung weirdly.

"You're free today right?" Jaejin asks him while looking into his eyes. He knows this kid couldn't lie when you look into his eyes. 

'' Seunghyun thinks.

"Ah! No! He's not free, hyung!" Seunghyun tries his best to pull Minhwn out of Jaejin's embrace. "We're going out together today! We two, are having a date today! Right, Minhwan?" Seunghyun smirks at Jaejin while using his elbow to hit Minhwan and using eye contact to ask Minhwan to answer yes.

"Huh? Oh yea, right~ we're having date today, I've forgotten it..." Minhwan says.

"What?" Jaejin looks at Minhwan with his big eyes. (Lightless: Oh no, Jaejin your eyes are not big >.< Jaejin: Do you want to continue your living? Lightless: Huh? What? Of.. of course!!!! *runs*)

"We're going to be late now, let's go Minhwan!" Seunghyun says and grabs Minhwan's arm and pulls him out of the dorm with lightning's speed.

"Yay...." Jaejin's already no energy to shout at them. "Aish, why is everyone out for date on my birthday... today is my birthday you know? TT Stupid members, bandmates and roommates!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------On the other side---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yay! Song Seunghyun! Let go of me please!" Minhwan shouts at Seunghyun on the street angrily.

"What is it? Why do you make me lie to Jaejin hyung, and please, I'm wearing pyjamas now!" Minhwan says and pointing to the pyjamas he's wearing. "Can you at least let me change the clothes first and then take me out?"

"You're really stupid, no wonder your IQ is only 50.... Today's Jaejin hyung's birthday! We just planned yesterday to celebrate his brithday by giving him a surprise remeber?!" 

Yesterday night at Hongki's room....

"Yay, tomorrow is Jaejin's birthday, how abot planning a surprise event for him?" Hongki asks everyone.

"That sounds great~ Let's do it." Jonghun says.

"Deal!" two maknaes agrees with it too.

"Then let's..............."

Back to where the two maknaes are....

"Oh yea, I forget!" Minhwan says while scretching his head. "Mi-an."

"Now let's go to meet Hongki hyung and Jonghun hyung." Seunghyun has already no mood to fight with Minhwan.

"Yay! At least let me change the clothes! I need to go back.." Minhwan says and walks back to the direction of their dorm.

"Yay! Come back." Seunghyun grabs Minhwan back by his arm. "Just go like this, no one cares."

"What? I'm an idol okay, I need to care for my image too."

"No one will recognize you, believe me. And you have no any image to protect." Seunghyun says in a serious tone.

"Yay!! Song Seunghyun!" 

(Lightless: OMG! Seunghyun.... what's with you today? Making everyone wanna kill you.... =.=)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------At night----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish... I'm so bored today.. it'll be the worst birthday ever!" Jaejin complains while keep changing the TV channels.

"POP!" the electricity suddenly goes out.

"WTF?! Now even the electricity us betraying me! TT Why am I so pity..." 

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to Jaejin~ Happy Birthday to you!!" suddenly a very familiar sound come from the entrance. Jaejin turns to the entrance and sees a candle light shinning. "What...." he speaks softly.

"Happy Birthday!! Wuri black goat Jaejinnie~" suddenly the electrcity come back and all the members shout.

"Yay! You guys frighten me." Jaejin says while putting his right hand on his chest.

"But... you guys not having date tonight? Why come back so early?" Jaejin asks.

"Stupid, we bluff you to make this surprise for you." Jonghun says.

"Ahhh....... I know you guys won't leave me!!" Jaejin suddenly lifts his head up and sees everyone with his bling bling eyes.

"Blek!!!!!" everyone runs to the bathroom to vomit their lunch out... btw, they're supposed to have dinner now... -.-

"I love you~" Jaejin shouts at the bathroom door and laughs. He walks to the kitchen and sits down then enjoy his birthday cake happily by himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------At bathroom----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yay! What's this! I'm wearing pyjamas all day to give him a surprise and now I'm in the bathroom vomitting!" Minhwan shouts.

"It's Hongki hyung's suggestion." Seunghyun says.

"I swear I will never help him to celebrate birthday again.." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's this? Haha~ It's a bit cheerful and... short... Hahaha, I actually like this kind of fic more so I would like to try it. Beside this, because it's Jaejin's birthday, it should be a happy day to celebrate so I came out with this thing~ Hahaha. Give me some advice so I can work out on my story more~ Thanks for your love and support. Please support our boys too~ 

I also heard that Hongki is hurt and need 6 weeks to recover... aww... Why is he so careless. Hope he get well soon~

 

 

At last, Lee Jaejin

Happy Birthday

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!